Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

"She Wants To Have Sex With Me" Naira Marley Replies Lagos Female Senior Officer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "She Wants To Have Sex With Me" Naira Marley Replies Lagos Female Senior Officer (2572 Views)

North Loves Me – Naira Marley Reacts As Song Plays At Buhari’s Son’s Wedding / Charly Boy On Smoking Weed: Fela No Smoke Igbo Pass Me, Naira Marley Apprentice / Alibaba Replies Lagos Pastor For Insulting Clergymen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"She Wants To Have Sex With Me" Naira Marley Replies Lagos Female Senior Officer by Boboye4slim(m): 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
After calling the opotoyi crooner out and condemning him for stating that big ass is better than master's degree, Naira Marley has finally respond the female senior police officer. He claimed she wants to have sex with him

Re: "She Wants To Have Sex With Me" Naira Marley Replies Lagos Female Senior Officer by Siberia01(m): 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
ok
Re: "She Wants To Have Sex With Me" Naira Marley Replies Lagos Female Senior Officer by kunleweb: 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2019
Bobo yi sha

2 Likes

Re: "She Wants To Have Sex With Me" Naira Marley Replies Lagos Female Senior Officer by judedave181: 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
he might be nuisance but in every nonsense he speaks, there's always a sense.
thorpido:
It's better to say things that make sense than just be vocal.
You know what it's like when you try to sleep and a goat keeps bleating repeatedly?

His words are a nuisance to cyberspace.
I like this guy, he's vocal.
in nigeria big boot pays more than phd, the guy is really correct, but nepotism will not allow the police woman to say the truth, imagine being a graduate earning 20k and having big boot earning millions. NPF is a case study corruption in promotion, ladies with big boot get promoted easily while officers with HND, BSc e.t.c are still battling with custable. Let me just say Dolapo likes naira Marley.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Wants To Have Sex With Me" Naira Marley Replies Lagos Female Senior Officer by thorpido(m): 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
judedave181:
I like this guy, he's vocal
It's better to say things that make sense than just be vocal.
You know what it's like when you try to sleep and a goat keeps bleating repeatedly?

His words are a nuisance to cyberspace.
Re: "She Wants To Have Sex With Me" Naira Marley Replies Lagos Female Senior Officer by Olawest99: 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
This man no go kill person
Re: "She Wants To Have Sex With Me" Naira Marley Replies Lagos Female Senior Officer by Rosay15(f): 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
No fu*king manners cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "She Wants To Have Sex With Me" Naira Marley Replies Lagos Female Senior Officer by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
I just don't know why Insta-Police is wasting her time on weed issues.. There are real issues out there

2 Likes

Re: "She Wants To Have Sex With Me" Naira Marley Replies Lagos Female Senior Officer by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
Which kind rubbish allegation be this?

1 Like

Re: "She Wants To Have Sex With Me" Naira Marley Replies Lagos Female Senior Officer by Skyfornia(m): 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2019
Lols...this one will hurt aunty.
Re: "She Wants To Have Sex With Me" Naira Marley Replies Lagos Female Senior Officer by Olufela30: 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
D WOMAN SEF TOO TALK !!
Re: "She Wants To Have Sex With Me" Naira Marley Replies Lagos Female Senior Officer by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
And this is someone's role model...ehyaa

1 Like

Re: "She Wants To Have Sex With Me" Naira Marley Replies Lagos Female Senior Officer by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
Naira just made me laugh hard.

But critically analysing what he said about women's back side better than having a MSc.

In an ideal situation he is wrong.
In a real life situation he is partially correct.
In a life as a Nigerian living in Nigeria situation, he is very very correct.

A lot of intellectual and intelligent ladies are taking for granted only for those with sexiness to flaunt takes the day.
See mercy, tacha, princess shyngle, symba, tonto and the rest of them living the dream life. Ass doctors are cashing out big time now because ladies rush there even with their last or borrowed cash to enhance their bodies for potential clients
Re: "She Wants To Have Sex With Me" Naira Marley Replies Lagos Female Senior Officer by nlPoster: 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
If you dont have a butt and you're a Nigerian female, that's wahala, almost like being left handed, not quite however.

Left handed is a much more serious offence.
Re: "She Wants To Have Sex With Me" Naira Marley Replies Lagos Female Senior Officer by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
No prison in the world can hold Naira Malay
Re: "She Wants To Have Sex With Me" Naira Marley Replies Lagos Female Senior Officer by ctleurocollege: 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
This guy won't understand life until his son starts living his useless lifestyle. Crack head.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off Exotic Cars And Mansion To Celebrate 36th Birthday / Miss Crystal Nigeria 2019, Chisom Okongwu Looks Stunning In Birthday Shoot / This Is Not A House In Dubai, But A Mansion Owned By A Nigerian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.