Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,456 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Runtown - International Bad Man Killa (official Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Runtown - International Bad Man Killa (official Video) (12744 Views)

Runtown's Mad Over You Hits 60 Million Views / Kyon Punjabi Song Lyrics | Deep Jandu Ft. Roach Killa / Runtown – Energy (official Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runtown - International Bad Man Killa (official Video) by BlackCrainte: 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
oga we the fans have seen and heard good hit after mad over you.....
Lucci
For life
ENERGY
Emmotion

all this one na hit

Hit gini?
Re: Runtown - International Bad Man Killa (official Video) by femi4: 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
Lucci
For life
ENERGY
Emmotion

all this one na hit
Those songs you listed there are "tih"not "hit"
Re: Runtown - International Bad Man Killa (official Video) by Fedraino(m): 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown - International Bad Man Killa (official Video) by FindingNigeria: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2019
This video didn't do justice to the song.
Re: Runtown - International Bad Man Killa (official Video) by weedfada(m): 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
Seriously?! Anyway, guess this is just another song to fill up the album. Nothing catchy here. Nice effort tho
Re: Runtown - International Bad Man Killa (official Video) by idonhammer: 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
And the baddest na Goosebump.. I always put it on rpt

Topmaike007:
Lucci
For life
ENERGY
Emmotion

all this one na hit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown - International Bad Man Killa (official Video) by YouareaBITCH(f): 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
What's with these artistes with canoe and ballet dancers
Re: Runtown - International Bad Man Killa (official Video) by Kastrom: 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
Lucci
For life
ENERGY
Emmotion

all this one na hit

Help me tell them oo cos they will not know since it's not naira marley

4 Likes

Re: Runtown - International Bad Man Killa (official Video) by Topmaike007(m): 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
Kastrom:

Help me tell them oo cos they will not know since it's not naira marley
our people no sabi good music

4 Likes

Re: Runtown - International Bad Man Killa (official Video) by Topmaike007(m): 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
idonhammer:

I love that is latest tradition album filled with good music Goosebump na badass hit... If na naira marley now na him our people go dey shout hit

3 Likes

Re: Runtown - International Bad Man Killa (official Video) by NaijaAlien: 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
Concept is � best song of the ep.. About time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown - International Bad Man Killa (official Video) by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
LeRabbite:

Everybody is a whóre, we only prostìtute different parts of ourselves.
Tommy Shelby from Peaky blinders

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Runtown - International Bad Man Killa (official Video) by Legendguru: 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
hmmm
Re: Runtown - International Bad Man Killa (official Video) by Rosskiki: 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
BlackIP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh9AApeyZNQ

Ok tune. It's the sort of jam that will make more sense after a while of listening...Runtown seems to be targeting international audiences with this one.
Re: Runtown - International Bad Man Killa (official Video) by mztahoney(m): 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown - International Bad Man Killa (official Video) by sanusi44z(m): 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
shakaranews:
Mehn, Runtown been struggling for a hit way too long.
You don't know what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: Runtown - International Bad Man Killa (official Video) by sanusi44z(m): 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
Lucci
For life
ENERGY
Emmotion

all this one na hit
No mind them, dem no sabi better songs. Na Joro joro joro risky dem like
Re: Runtown - International Bad Man Killa (official Video) by Topmaike007(m): 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
sanusi44z:
No mind them, dem no sabi better songs. Na Joro joro joro risky dem like
lolz na beat our people dey hear
Re: Runtown - International Bad Man Killa (official Video) by Litmus: 12:32am On Nov 02, 2019
Nigerian stars should be informed always by their culture. The video to this song was pointless except from the perspective of a Caribbean or African American. My Jamaican girlfriend loves Nigerian music and the related vids, She love the difference the music and vids brought to the table, especially the story telling and RESPECT for women all astonished her, and she found refreshing. She felt that these were bringing pride to blacks and even inspiring many of her Caribbean friends. However, recently, she has been complaining and asking me why Nigerian stars and their videos are no longer referencing Nigeria culutre but referencing Caribbean and African American style and experiences and degrading women. Right now, she will not watch the new Nigerian stuff without switching off quickly and complaining. She keeps boring me with the old Nigerian stuff, which she say fills her with strange feeling she cannot express. Repeatedly, she plays old Burna boy vids like Gbona, On the Low, Killin them; yemi alade’s Johnny; Temi’s Case; Devado’s Banana; Humblesmith’s OSINACH, Chidima’s falling in love;Runtowns Mad over you; even Bellos’ Mongo park and Jayone’s G-Gbon Gbon Gbon etc. One of the very few new Nigerian song and vid she loves is Zlatan's Yeye boy because it refrences Nigeria culture and Nigerian sound. She likes this new Rema -Lady.

Her favourite Nigeria star was Yemi Alade. I use past tense because she feels Yemi has lost it and needs to put away her fat thighs and respect herself, instead of trying to be, as she puts it, Jamaican Yardy Babe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown - International Bad Man Killa (official Video) by dammie4j(m): 1:02am On Nov 02, 2019
idonhammer:

I'll go for "Unleash" any day...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown - International Bad Man Killa (official Video) by ussv: 1:23am On Nov 02, 2019
Solid song, this is his best since mad over you. Nice one
Re: Runtown - International Bad Man Killa (official Video) by abelwealth(m): 6:24am On Nov 02, 2019
Mehn..
emotions is the best song this year bro.
Goosebumps na die too.
Runtown songs are for mehn..no b for jooro joro niggasz and risky dem..lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown - International Bad Man Killa (official Video) by cbngov01(m): 6:56am On Nov 02, 2019
E no feature @shatta_bandles

(1) (2) (Reply)

"One More Night" By Mr P Featuring Niniola (Video) / Omarion Vs Chris Brown / I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.