Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) (35127 Views)

Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets / Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) / Igwe Umenyiora Donates Food Items To His Community In Anambra (Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) by Dreambeat: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
What's the difference between this dance and atilogwu dance

1 Like

Re: The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) by Siberia01(m): 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
Goldencheese:

It's like you don't want to make money or you're just not busy because if you mean business everyone would be a potential customer to you including those you dislike.

You need to learn the basics of business success. I could teach you for free.
. .......... cry what is he saying
Re: The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) by amazon14: 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
God..... I am so proud to be Igbo.

Igbo Amaka

Ife eji abu Igbo erika

3 Likes

Re: The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Lovely.

Lovely my as. Same gymnastics female cheerleaders have been doing for ever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) by BushDoctor123: 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
Op, what is the difference between Mkpokiti & Atilogu?

2 Likes

Re: The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) by Kennyswagz2: 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
Flatheaded people

1 Like

Re: The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Story and pain.

Not our fault u guys don't have culture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) by Kennyswagz2: 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
amazon14:
God..... I am ashamed of being Igbo.

Igbo are criminals

Igbo ajoka
You weren't wrong dude cry
Re: The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
amazon14:
God..... I am so proud to be Igbo.

Igbo Amaka

Ife eji abu Igbo erika

Don’t be proud for this. It was copied from the girls above
Re: The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
Amazing Igbo

1 Like

Re: The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2019
Lukasman:
Lovely. But don't they have charms with them?
No... What you learn is better than what you use charm for ....
Re: The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Story and pain.

Seriously, it was copied and not that well. See the originals above
Re: The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2019
Goldencheese:

How do you feel so comfortable attacking tribes and you're supposed to be a business man? I know that you support APC and it's your right but jibing other tribes is a low for a business man.
I don't envy you!
What business is the tin you quoted doing?
Both of you are basically the same specie.

It will really do you a lot of good in this life if you will be patient for just ONE MINUTE before you reply a thread or make decisions in the outside world.
You jump to conclusion too easily without thinking twice.
Which we know you do in the real world also.
You do this almost everytime here.
Becareful, it is DANGEROUS!
It has cost some people good things in life,
and some even death.
We pray this won't be your portion in life.
Just Becareful.

This is only for you.
So you know what we are talking about.
We pray you change before it gets too late.
Goodnight kid bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Story and pain.

Fulani game em the name .. remember

1 Like

Re: The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Seriously, it was copied and not that well. See the originals above
Really sorry you guys don't have culture.
Go and build your culture to glory.
Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
AmuDimpka:

lolzzz
That's true ooo.
no wonder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) by YorubaPrince: 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
Yuck! angry

Re: The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Really sorry you guys don't have culture.

Go and build your culture to glory.

Sorry.

I like when African culture is not so obviously copied

Re: The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) by Oceannaagent: 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2019
Charlescobi:
Egedege dance.. It reminds me of Our Lady's of grace iyiowa odekpe
This rings a bell bro Egedege dance wink
Don't know if the song still exist
Re: The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) by Maski87: 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2019
And then IBB and his cohorts came and destroyed everything with SAP
Re: The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) by stasius: 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
What of Atiliogwu? Is it the same as mkpokiti?
Re: The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) by Goldencheese(m): 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
Take it easy and stop jumping up and down. I don't play politics, I am nonpartisan; I don't do tribal warfare because my clients come from everywhere but I desire good governance as a citizen of this country and I believe we can get it but not from the present crop of politicians.

You called me kid bro? grin grin It's all good.

post=83663397:

What business is the tin you quoted doing?
Both of you are basically the same specie.

It will really do you a lot of good in this life if you will be patient for just ONE MINUTE before you reply a thread or make decisions in the outside world.
You jump to conclusion too easily without thinking twice.
Which we know you do in the real world also.
You do this almost everytime here.
Becareful, it is DANGEROUS!
It has cost some people good things in life,
and some even death.
We pray this won't be your portion in life.
Just Becareful.

This is only for you.
So you know what we are talking about.
We pray you change before it gets too late.
Goodnight kid bro.

1 Like

Re: The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) by Kennyswagz2: 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
AmuDimpka:

our culture is recognized and celebrated in carribean countries and even America.. your own culture starts and end at onistha bridge
Re: The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
Goldencheese:
Take it easy and stop jumping up and down. I don't play politics, I am nonpartisan; I don't do tribal warfare because my clients come from everywhere but I desire good governance as a citizen of this country and I believe we can get it but not from the present crop of politicians.

You called me kid bro? grin grin It's all good.

Point passed across as you have been disappointed in your illusion.
Shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) by slystyle203(m): 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
Igbo the Great!

1 Like

Re: The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
our own Culture dance ODABARA/EDEGE we fly like Jacky Chan
Re: The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
Siberia01:
famous. flat headed dance

cry

Behold sense has departed from this creature, what a pity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
my own
Re: The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) by Goldencheese(m): 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
post=83663881:

Point passed across as you have been disappointed in your illusion.
Shame!

Are you a real business man, dude? Real business people don't really show their political side except they want to play partisan politics. And they don't attack everyone or anyone in a public space. They just want to make money, kudi, ego, owo or shekels by offering excellent service or product.

You think I want to score cheap goals here. Naah. I am not for that. You can gloat all you want; class is not expressed by impudence.

1 Like

Re: The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
Goldencheese:

It's like you don't want to make money or you're just not busy because if you mean business everyone would be a potential customer to you including those you dislike.

You need to learn the basics of business success. I could teach you for free.
Siberia01:
. .......... cry what is he saying
Goldencheese, can you answer your fellow wailer his question pls?
Same question we asked you.

Birds of a feather fighting themselves by themselves.
Confusion among the enemies of the country.
Goldencheese , you need to see a doctor in time before it gets outta hands.
An advice.
Spits

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) by Chuks9000: 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Please post pictures of your village female cheerleaders (and not oyinbo) doing the gymnastic since "ever".

4 Likes

Re: The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) by Goldencheese(m): 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2019
post=83664039:
Goldencheese, can you answer your fellow wailer his question pls?
Same question we asked you.

Birds of a feather fighting themselves by themselves.
Confusion among the enemies of the country.
Spits

I am nonpartisan, unlike you I respect everyone I meet, because in everyone I meet can be a drop of wisdom, genius, kind word, helping hand and money in exchange for my services.

You are the prince of tribal and political rivalry, long may your reign be!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) / Oba Of Benin Summons Native Doctors Over Human Trafficking, Kidnapping. Photos / The Artwork Ooni Ogunwusi Gave Fayose As A Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.