Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Why Are Igbo's Over Hyping Hausa And Northern People? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Igbo's Over Hyping Hausa And Northern People? (1215 Views)

3 Policemen Dismissed For Firing Shots While Hyping Musician In Kano / Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment / Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Igbo's Over Hyping Hausa And Northern People? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
I'm sure tired of seeing people from south east hyping the Hausa people like they are some demi gods and own the key to their future, even the Hausa people have started believing the idea that they are "something special".

That's the reason you see some northern groups and political leaders have started having mouth and rediculing the south, before now the northern leaders actually know their place in Nigeria and they dare not step out of line.

Igbo's please I'm begging you people stop over hyping these people, they are not so special, Hausa's don't determine your destiny and Nigeria election.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo's Over Hyping Hausa And Northern People? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2019
Igbosmoker:
I'm sure tired of seeing people from south east hyping the Hausa people like they are some demi gods and own the key to their future, even the Hausa people have started believing the idea that they are "something special".

That's the reason you see some northern groups and political leaders have started having mouth and rediculing the south, before now the northern leaders actually know their place in Nigeria and they dare not step out of line.

Igbo's please I'm begging you people stop over hyping these people, they are not so special, Hausa's don't determine your destiny and Nigeria election.

Nobody hypes them please.

where did you get that Impression from?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbo's Over Hyping Hausa And Northern People? by tartar9(m): 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
Buhari could make them die of hunger if he wants like it happened before and worse.If that is not determination of their destiny,what is undecided
Don't blame them.They surely know what the North is capable of,they've been there grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo's Over Hyping Hausa And Northern People? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
PDP will surely give them the presidential ticket come 2023.
Re: Why Are Igbo's Over Hyping Hausa And Northern People? by gloriaunobi(f): 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
No Igbo hype them.....we can never hype what that's against our ideology.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo's Over Hyping Hausa And Northern People? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
MelesZenawi:

they will say, north control Nigeria, north controls Yoruba's, north is this north is that

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo's Over Hyping Hausa And Northern People? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
Igbosmoker:
they will say, north control Nigeria, north controls Yoruba's, north is this north is that

Nobody hypes them....#fact

Situations gives rise to comments.

Maybe the situation of the country is okay with you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo's Over Hyping Hausa And Northern People? by helinues: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
A slave must always hype his Masters

I think all region do same towards Northerners ( But only their politicians )

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Igbo's Over Hyping Hausa And Northern People? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Nobody hypes them....#fact

Situations gives rise to comments.

Maybe the situation of the country is okay with you.
during the presidential election after buhari won, they started using it to mock southerners saying.

"We control Nigeria"
"We decides who will be president"
"We control Yoruba and Igbo's"

I guess they saw online when part of south always hype them that's why they have the authority to say such things.

I just argue with one Hausa guy and he said Hausa can deal with south just like how they defeated Igbo's, same people that can't even feed themselves

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo's Over Hyping Hausa And Northern People? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
Igbosmoker:
during the presidential election after buhari won, they started using it to mock southerners saying.

"We control Nigeria"

I guess they saw online when part of south always hype them that's why they have the authority to say such things.

I just argue with one Hausa guy and he said Hausa can deal with south just like how they defeated Igbo's, same people that can't even feed themselves

Mere words can't be taken serious.

They only boost because they see support and that's the fact.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo's Over Hyping Hausa And Northern People? by Guestlander: 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
MelesZenawi:

From their comments on Nairaland. If they are not running scared about some imaginary RUGA, they threatening to vote a northerner in 2023.
Re: Why Are Igbo's Over Hyping Hausa And Northern People? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
Guestlander:

From their comments on Nairaland. If they are not running scared about some imaginary RUGA, they threatening to vote a northerner in 2023.

If for that a northerner must be returned in 2023 as president....even if it is Buhari chief of staff or Ango Abdullahi.

Nobody has Monopoly of nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo's Over Hyping Hausa And Northern People? by meccuno: 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
Igbosmoker:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo's Over Hyping Hausa And Northern People? by MountainView: 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nobody hypes the Northerners, Nobody hates the Northerners , we just don't like Buhari. We told the Yoruba's but they wouldn't listen.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo's Over Hyping Hausa And Northern People? by helinues: 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
MountainView:
Nobody hypes the Northerners, Nobody hates the Northerners , we just don't like Buhari. We told the Yoruba's but they wouldn't listen.

But must Yoruba's hate Buhari because Igbo's do
Re: Why Are Igbo's Over Hyping Hausa And Northern People? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
MountainView:

You didn't like buhari, how does it concern Yorubas.

You don't like him, they love him that's their business and affairs.

Your comment makes no sense.

Nonsense and Buhari .
Re: Why Are Igbo's Over Hyping Hausa And Northern People? by Area4Area: 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
MelesZenawi:

If for that a northerner must be returned in 2023 as president....even if it is Buhari chief of staff or Ango Abdullahi.

We all can see the hyping of the north here, you say the north is feeling too important but you're vowing to vote him.
Nobody in Igboland or the south is even good enough, tomorrow you'd start reminding us about " North born to rule" policy but would never tell us how you campaigned and voted a northerner.
Your choice your voice but don't come insulting them tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo's Over Hyping Hausa And Northern People? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
Area4Area:
We all can see the hyping of the north here, you say the north is feeling too important but you're vowing to vote him.
Nobody in Igboland or the south is even good enough, tomorrow you'd start reminding us about " North born to rule" policy but would never tell us how you campaigned and voted a northerner.
Your choice your voice but don't come insulting them tomorrow

Are you done or is there any other thing you want to type.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo's Over Hyping Hausa And Northern People? by EkwensuAmosu1: 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo's Over Hyping Hausa And Northern People? by Mightyhaiz: 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
Igbo's don't hype nobody.. What kind of dubious statement is this?? When it suits u,u say we insult and ridicule northerners,when it suits u ,u say we rever them.. Igbos are in a class of their own in the country.. They survived a murderous gang up in the 60s and have since evolved into a very fine,fit ,rugged and indestructible form(sometimes I even wonder if this was ever going to take place if not for the uncivil war). We have no need to rever or ridicule anyone....

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo's Over Hyping Hausa And Northern People? by flokii: 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
The Hausas they hype respect Yorubas than anything..

Yorubas are naturally superior beings and the Northerners recognize that as a fact. It's a pity they don't emulate development and sustainable growth like we do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbo's Over Hyping Hausa And Northern People? by flokii: 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2019
Waterview:
PDP will surely give them the presidential ticket come 2023.

Which ticket?

The only chance they had to produce Presidential candidate under PDP was 2015 but their politicians sold it to GEJ for a plate of porridge.

I don't think PDP will survive till 2023.. who will stand in as their cash cow to be milked with what Atiku went through?
Re: Why Are Igbo's Over Hyping Hausa And Northern People? by ericuzor(m): 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
Igbosmoker:

nonsense talk

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo's Over Hyping Hausa And Northern People? by NNEWIsuper: 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
MelesZenawi:

[s]Mere words can't be taken serious.
They only boost because they see support and that's the fact[/s].
Re: Why Are Igbo's Over Hyping Hausa And Northern People? by NNEWIsuper: 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
MelesZenawi:

[s]If for that a northerner must be returned in 2023 as president....even if it is Buhari chief of staff or Ango Abdullahi.

Nobody has Monopoly of nonsense[/s].
Re: Why Are Igbo's Over Hyping Hausa And Northern People? by EkwensuAmosu1: 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
helinues:
A slave must always hype his Masters

I think all region do same towards Northerners ( But only their politicians )
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo's Over Hyping Hausa And Northern People? by EkwensuAmosu1: 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo's Over Hyping Hausa And Northern People? by Peroh426: 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
Igbosmoker:

"We control Nigeria"

Bia attention seeker,we don't give a Bleep about North...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo's Over Hyping Hausa And Northern People? by richie240: 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Kpakam!
Have u not just just confirmed d op's assertion?
Lolz

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Orji-uzor Kalu: A Testament That Igbos Hate Their Corrupt Politicians. / Late ACP Oliver Abbey, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members Has Been Buried (PHOTOS) / Who Handed Over Nigeria To The Fulani ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.