Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Help Me On House Rent Fee In Onitsha - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me On House Rent Fee In Onitsha (1689 Views)

Help On House Rent Remaining 30k / Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos / Obituary Of Mother And Her 2 Children Killed In Fire Accident In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me On House Rent Fee In Onitsha by centpower(m): 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
Goodevening nairalanders,
Please can someone help me with house rent fee, both direct or through agent. For two rooms self contained, two rooms flat, three rooms flat. What amount should I budget for accommodation in Onitsha.
NB: I want a decent house in a decent place with pocket friendly rent. Thanks
Re: Help Me On House Rent Fee In Onitsha by Heylius(m): 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2019
3_3 Onitsha
Re: Help Me On House Rent Fee In Onitsha by centpower(m): 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
Heylius:
3_3 Onitsha

It's outrageous. I need a modest amount in a modest location.
Thanks
Re: Help Me On House Rent Fee In Onitsha by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
centpower:

It's outrageous. I need a modest amount in a modest location.
Thanks

How is 350k rent outrageous angry when boys dey pay 1m for Miniflat in surulere

1 Like

Re: Help Me On House Rent Fee In Onitsha by ayobarmy(m): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
You should get 1room and Parlour self contained between 120/150k along Awka road bro, and Inland town as well, that's if you can cope with their Wahala.....

I can help you talk to an Agent if you don't mind.....

Good luck
Re: Help Me On House Rent Fee In Onitsha by partnerbizn5(m): 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
ayobarmy:
You should get 1room and Parlour self contained between 120/150k along Awka road bro, and Inland town as well, that's if you can cope with their Wahala.....

Good luck

Awka road has no self cons or even a room and parlour.

It's usually flats in Onitsha.

What's the wahala btw
Re: Help Me On House Rent Fee In Onitsha by ayobarmy(m): 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:

Awka road has no self cons or even a room and parlour.

It's usually flats in Onitsha.

What's the wahala btw

Are you leaving in Onitsha Ma?
I am very sure of what am saying, that's where I have been leaving for 5yrs now....

No 1 wahala is their Iwaji Festival(Only those leaving In Inland town can relate)
No. 2 Most of the Landlords around that side can be very unbearable most times,... But if you are lucky to have a Landlord who is not leaving with you in the compound, your own don better be that.....

Madam Room and Parlour self dey for Awka Road......
Re: Help Me On House Rent Fee In Onitsha by partnerbizn5(m): 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
ayobarmy:

Are you leaving in Onitsha Ma?
I am very sure of what am saying, that's where I have been leaving for 5yrs now....

No 1 wahala is their Iwaji Festival(Only those leaving In Inland town can relate)
No. 2 Most of the Landlords around that side can be very unbearable most times,... But if you are lucky to have a Landlord who is not leaving with you in the compound, your own don better be that.....

Madam Room and Parlour self dey for Awka Road......

Which side of awka rd abeg

From savoy to DMGS ?
Re: Help Me On House Rent Fee In Onitsha by centpower(m): 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
ayobarmy:

Good luck
But Awka road used to be rousy with indegene mentality of Onitsha people. What of other areas in onisha
Re: Help Me On House Rent Fee In Onitsha by OreoPaschal(m): 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
centpower:
Goodevening nairalanders,
Please can someone help me with house rent fee, both direct or through agent. For two rooms self contained, two rooms flat, three rooms flat. What amount should I budget for accommodation in Onitsha.
NB: I want a decent house in a decent place with pocket friendly rent. Thanks

I will recommend "Awada" for you. A newly built 3-bedroom flat goes for 300-350k. The studio room or 1-room self contained goes for 180-220k.

Awada is in the heart of Onitsha. Security at maximum, close to major landmarks, stable electricity but the roads are not that good. If you are mobile, you settle for SUV than saloon cars.

Good luck in your search. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Help Me On House Rent Fee In Onitsha by ayobarmy(m): 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:

Which side of awka rd abeg

From savoy to DMGS ?

Yes Ma'am

You know there are several streets along that Awka Road, E:g Orakwe, agba, MBA,ewonwun.. etc
Re: Help Me On House Rent Fee In Onitsha by ayobarmy(m): 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
OreoPaschal:

I will recommend "Awada" for you. A newly built 3-bedroom flat goes for 300-350k. The studio room or 1-room self contained goes for 180-220k.

Awada is in the heart of Onitsha. Security at maximum, close to major landmarks, stable electricity but the roads are not that good. If you are mobile, you settle for SUV than saloon cars.

Good luck in your search. grin cool

@op you can consider this option bcuz even me dey consider moving to that side soon, Na money dey insult me.....
Re: Help Me On House Rent Fee In Onitsha by centpower(m): 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
Awada is over populated and is crowdy.
Can one get a decent area
Re: Help Me On House Rent Fee In Onitsha by JAMES1111111111: 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
Please I want to rent 3beds flat at Awka road with water running on it and price thanks[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Tested And Working Manpower / Am Totally Confused Please I Need Your Advice / Do You Support Periodic Leave In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.