Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,103 members, 7,953,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

Dangers Of Butt Lift Surgeries ( Very Graphic Photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dangers Of Butt Lift Surgeries ( Very Graphic Photo) (683 Views)

Side Effects Of Butt Enlargement Cream / Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos / Okeoghene Edigba Died In Benin Hospital Collapsed After Performing 4 Surgeries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangers Of Butt Lift Surgeries ( Very Graphic Photo) by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
Botched Brazilian butt lift leaves mom with lopsided rear after she was 'close to dying'

https://www.foxnews.com/health/botched-brazilian-butt-lift-mom-lopsided-rear-close-dying

A 26-year-old mother in Brazil said she nearly “paid the price for my vanity with my life” after opting for a cheap butt lift performed by a massage therapist that left her with a massive infection and close to death.

Angela Pedrosa, who spent years of her life in the gym, said the clinic she chose was recommended by a friend. She said she ignored warnings from her family, who “went ballistic,” The Sun reported.

Last September, Pedrosa said, she had 100 mLs injected into her butt, and returned a month later to receive 200 mLs more.

Within an hour, her mother told The Sun, Pedrosa was dealing with severe pain throughout her body and was rapidly deteriorating. She was rushed to the hospital, where she spent the next two months in “the most awful pain.”

An infection reportedly rotted away her flesh and tissues, and sepsis set in.

“I remember being transferred to another hospital because of my worsening condition and overhearing the ambulance crew telling my mom to pray because I was going into septic shock and close to dying,” she told The Sun. “At that point, I thought about my small children and I begged God not to let me die.”

Surgeons cut away the infection and pumped her full of antibiotics, but the damage has left her with a lopsided butt full of scars. She now faces reconstruction surgery that will involve taking fat from her stomach to reshape her butt.

Re: Dangers Of Butt Lift Surgeries ( Very Graphic Photo) by Carmit(m): 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
Jesus!
See as she spoil fine God given Yansh!
Your doing, your cross!
Re: Dangers Of Butt Lift Surgeries ( Very Graphic Photo) by angelEmade: 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
Tonto dikeh come and see your sister ooo
Re: Dangers Of Butt Lift Surgeries ( Very Graphic Photo) by umarshehu58(m): 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
More like fried Ass
Re: Dangers Of Butt Lift Surgeries ( Very Graphic Photo) by mii4u(f): 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
I don't pity dem since they didn't learn from Michael Jackson
Re: Dangers Of Butt Lift Surgeries ( Very Graphic Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
BBL highest fail... but this looks more like these deluded women in Brazil who inject complete nonsense in their nyansh (ciment glue etc) and certainly NOT Brazilian Butt Lift (aka fat grafting using your own fat)

(1) (Reply)

We're not afraid of Coronavirus / Covid19 Is More Or Less A Malaria, Therefore, It Will Not Kill Africans Anymore / Coronavirus Live Updates: 546 More Deaths In Italy's Lombardy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.