Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Where I Can To Become Web Developer or programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where I Can To Become Web Developer or programming (1102 Views)

Top 12 Best Coding Or Programming Schools In Lagos In 2023 / Front-End Developer Or Back-End Developer: Which Job Title Has A Higher Salary? / Payment Involved: Full Stack Developer Or Software Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where I Can To Become Web Developer or programming by mosho2good: 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2019
please where can I learn to become a web developer in Lagos
weekend classes
please I don't really have much but I'm planning to change my career
if u have any suggestions please let me know
or WhatsApp me on 08086843386
Re: Where I Can To Become Web Developer or programming by stanliwise(m): 9:37am On Nov 02, 2019
mosho2good:
please where can I learn to become a web developer in Lagos
weekend classes
please I don't really have much but I'm planning to change my career
if u have any suggestions please let me know
or WhatsApp me on 08086843386
Truth is apart from company like Andela, NIIT and some few company, many coding company are out there to chop your money abd teach you programming skill that would be useless to you after you have learnt it.

To learn true programming, you need good money and should apply in quality tech school like udemy and so. It's a difficult process without money.
Re: Where I Can To Become Web Developer or programming by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
stanliwise:

Truth is apart from company like Andela, NIIT and some few company, many coding company are out there to chop your money abd teach you programming skill that would be useless to you after you have learnt it.

To learn true programming, you need good money and should apply in quality tech school like udemy and so. It's a difficult process without money.

I will believe you don't know Aptech
Re: Where I Can To Become Web Developer or programming by herosworldtech: 3:18am On Nov 04, 2019
funkyprof:
Hi everyone,

Please I am intending to do a certification course in IT so as to improve my job prospects as I am also an IT graduate. My problem is knowing which computer training centers offer quality training and certifications as they all promise to be well certified and professionals but I fear that some of them are just there to collect money without leaving you any better at the end of the program than when you first came in at the start of the program.

I will really appreciate your opinions on the best 3 computer training centers in Lagos that give value for money and their locations as I have heard that some branches of such centers teach far better than their counterparts. Thanks in advance

Heros World Technology can teach you web development from beginner level to becoming a paid professional.
Heros World Technology is based in Lagos Mainland and offer training on Web Design / Development, Mobile Apps Development, Graphics Design and Video Editing

Technologies includes:
HTML, CSS, Javascript, Bootstrap, ReactJS, NodeJS, Express, MongoDB, Firebase, ReactNative

Also train on Graphics Design using Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign

Then Video Editing using Adobe Premier Pro, and After Effect.

Call or whatsapp Heros World Technology on 08119463652

Re: Where I Can To Become Web Developer or programming by mosho2good: 11:08am On Nov 04, 2019
stanliwise:

thanks but udemy is online because I've download the application and they are selling anything u want to learn there
Re: Where I Can To Become Web Developer or programming by Lex19(m): 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
If you are determined to learn, you can learn on your own at your own pace. I have offline paid Udacity, Udemy, and Code with Mosh tutorials I can offer you, but not free you can check udacity website to confirm there price's.

Udacity Courses
1. Udacity Intro to programming
2. Udacity front end developer
3. Udacity full stack developer
4. Udacity Java developer
5. Udacity Android developer
6. Udacity IOS developer
7. Udacity cloud DevOps developer
8. Udacity Data science
9. Udacity Data Analysts
10. Udacity block chain developer
11. Udacity Digital Marketing
12. Udacity React developer

Udemy Paid Courses
1. Complete Data Sciences 2019
2. Web developer bootcamp by Angela Yu
3. Complete Javascript from beginner to Andvance by Jonai
4. Complete Node Js by Jona
5. Complete Digital Marketing

Code with Mosh courses
1. Complete React developer
2. Complete Angular 4 developer
3. Complete Python developer from beginner to advance
4. Complete Node Js.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Guide To Becoming A Self Taught Software Developer/engineer. / OP Auto Clicker 4.0 / How Can I Perform A Batch Insert On Java Derby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.