Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) (4987 Views)

What Is Emefiele Holding Here As He Appeared In Court Today (picture) / Nnamdi KANU Finally React To Us Election Results - Pics / BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) by Kosiso12(f): 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2019
Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(Photo)

The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has finally revealed how he appeared in Israel after the Nigerian soldiers Invaded his hometown in Abia State, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that Kanu said they were able to rent a boat on the coast and left from a small town in Abia, Azumiri, an unobtrusive place where the Nigerian authorities might not have thought to look.

He further revealed that he was gravely injured and in need of constant medical attention while trying to get to Israel.

He noted that from Benin, he travelled by road to Senegal, a distance of nearly 2,000 kilometres

He said : "Eventually we were able to rent a boat on the coast. We left from a small town in Abia, Azumiri, an unobtrusive place where the Nigerian authorities might not have thought to look."

"We planned to go to the Republic of Benin, just west of Nigeria. For 14 days we travelled in dangerous seas in a small boat with an outboard motor."

"The Atlantic off that coast is heavy, stormy, treacherous. On more than one occasion waves threatened to swamp our little craft."

"I was still gravely injured and in need of constant medical attention. At one point we put ashore to find ice to keep the medication I needed chilled. It was a dangerous time. I stayed hidden in a room while my companions went foraging for supplies."

"From Benin I travelled by road to Senegal, a distance of nearly 2,000 kilometres. Once in Senegal I was able to make arrangements to travel to Israel. None of these journeys was easy."

"I was still in pain and the threat from Nigerian agents abroad never went away. When we stopped to rest on the road, I couldn’t go out."

"My world was shrunk to a room with a window, and sometimes not even that. I might as well have been in prison."

"Benin, Togo, Ghana, Ivory Coast, all the countries I had to pass through rely economically on Nigeria, their governments corrupt enough to arrest me and send me back. I had to stay silent, unknown."

"I couldn’t even tell my wife or family where I was, just in case they became targets. It was agonising to realise that they didn’t know if I was dead or alive."

"Israel was a haven for me, but it took over a year to get there, and only then did I feel confident enough to let my fellow IPOB family members and immediate family know I was safe."

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1105946/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-finally-reveals-appeared-israelphoto/

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) by Yukov(m): 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) by Throwback: 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
Another fable for the gullible.

Pius Okugbere, the master story teller.

He just can't humble himself to acknowledge that while he was calling on his brainwashed minions to come into his village to challenge the Nigerian military, he had long fled the area with his own parents like a coward who cherished his own life. His only regret and bereavement was his dog he could not take along.

To think this was the same clown that said he would go to Abuja and return with Buhari's head, and that any Nigerian military force that dared to enter Biafra looking for him would never depart alive? Yet when push came to shove, he was the one that ran far away from Biafra and faraway from Africa, while hiding from sunlight like a quarantined Ebola patient until Biafra was no longer in sight.

Now claiming he was injured and had to recover from his injuries?

What manner of chicken is this?

When last did this pretender ask about his fellow accused who are still in jail? I really pity that MTN engineer who wasted his freedom and career by availing himself as a tool to be used by this coward to piggy-back radio Biafra transmission on MTN network infrastructure.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) by mancanoe: 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
Oso ndu... He that fight's and run lives to fight another day...

8 Likes

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) by KraticKratus: 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
Biafran agents outwit the Zoo ones.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) by Calculating: 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2019
When and where did this idiot said this?

IgbereTv last credibility.
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) by austinsmat(m): 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ohamadike chukwu okike is by your side, okike abiama is fortifiing you for tasks ahead.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) by achi4u(m): 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
May God continue to be with you NK, Nigeria is like a slave camp now.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) by Peroh426: 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
But the soldiers shouldn't have invaded this man's House since he is still on trial...what's there purpose self??

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) by Foxman19: 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
Okay. However you aren't the first person to break such record. Meanwhile Emeka ojukwu is the first person gone on self exile. That coward blood always traits you guys from that region. You will caused trouble that will not able to solve at the end of day you will run away shameless ipob terrorist.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) by gidgiddy: 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
Interesting. Many people dont know that Azumini blue River in Abia state is closer to the ocean than Portharcourt

I'm just glad that the federal government and its assassination team of Soldiers never succeeded in killing him

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) by danny56: 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
I was wondering how he appeared in Israel. What an adventure mazi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) by meccuno: 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
Throwback:
Another fable for the gullible.

Pius Okugbere, the master story teller.

He just can't humble himself to acknowledge that while he was calling on his brainwashed minions to come into his village to challenge the Nigerian military, he had long fled the area with his own parents like a coward who cherished his own life. His only regret and bereavement was his dog he could not take along.

To think this was the same clown that said he would go to Abuja and return with Buhari's head, and that any Nigerian military force that dared to enter Biafra looking for him would never depart alive? Yet when push came to shove, he was the one that ran far away from Biafra and faraway from Africa, while hiding from sunlight like a quarantined Ebola patient until Biafra was no longer in sight.

Now claiming he was injured and had to recover from his injuries?

What manner of chicken is this?

When last did this pretender ask about his fellow accused who are still in jail? I really pity that MTN engineer who wasted his freedom and career by availing himself as a tool to be used by this coward to piggy-back radio Biafra transmission on MTN network infrastructure.
[/s]

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) by Benbelor(m): 11:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
Does it mean Radio Biafra is no more? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) by ATTemi: 12:58am On Nov 02, 2019
He talks too much.
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) by justtoodark: 1:05am On Nov 02, 2019
he should write a book over it....

stvpid asssshole....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) by Area4Area: 3:37am On Nov 02, 2019
gidgiddy:
Interesting. Many people dont know that Azumini blue River in Abia state is closer to the ocean than Portharcourt

I'm just glad that the federal government and its assassination team of Soldiers never succeeded in killing him
It still doesn't guarantee your Biafra any right in the Bight of Benin, that area is still Nigeria's territorial water.

IPOB and her agents and I remembered you and others on nairaland who were telling us that the Nigerian soldiers were holding Kanu and his parents, so actually he ran away and wasn't held at all and some gullible IPOB supporters went protesting for his release from the army, some were killed, maimed, imprisoned and some whereabouts are unknown till today.

IPOB and lies plus propaganda has no equal anywhere on this planet.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) by Ikegift4real(m): 7:15am On Nov 02, 2019
I wish this movement was a political revolution to bring development to the east instead of this secession stuff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) by Emyogalanya: 7:39am On Nov 02, 2019
Thank god for safe journey long live Biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) by Chubhie: 7:47am On Nov 02, 2019
He won't have made the escape without the help of few corrupt government officials.

Travelling the open sea for 14 days and 2,000 kilometres bordering 4 Ecowas nation and then he used forged documents to fly to Israel?

It's either Nnamdi Kanu is a lucky fool or he's truly the Jesus of our time....
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) by Kamanuozuzu: 8:50am On Nov 02, 2019
gidgiddy:

Bro, abeg no talk too much. U know, they always say Biafra is land-locked. Let them continue in their ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) by otipoju(m): 9:09am On Nov 02, 2019
Chubhie:
He won't have made the escape without the help of few corrupt government officials.

Travelling the open sea for 14 days and 2,000 kilometres bordering 4 Ecowas nation and then he used forged documents to fly to Israel?

It's either Nnamdi Kanu is a lucky fool or he's truly the Jesus of our time....

That guy has sold his people long time ago.

He was arrested at the invasion and kept in a secret place. When it was time for election, and APC saw that the Peter Obi momentum was gathering, Nigerian government released him to Israel where he chose to be used as a tool to split discourage Igbo voters from turning up for Peter Obi ... .if you look well at the timeline of events,This is the logical scenario.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:27am On Nov 02, 2019
When a particular lady claimed he saw Kanu buying Pizza in Ghana sometimes last year. Some idiot claimed the lady was a Nigerian government agent

I guess Namdi Kanu himself just confirmed that he was actually in Ghana with this carefully thought out tales by the moonlight story.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) by gidgiddy: 9:45am On Nov 02, 2019
Area4Area:
It still doesn't guarantee your Biafra any right in the Bight of Benin, that area is still Nigeria's territorial water.

IPOB and her agents and I remembered you and others on nairaland who were telling us that the Nigerian soldiers were holding Kanu and his parents, so actually he ran away and wasn't held at all and some gullible IPOB supporters went protesting for his release from the army, some were killed, maimed, imprisoned and some whereabouts are unknown till today.

IPOB and lies plus propaganda has no equal anywhere on this planet.

Dont worry, when Biafra is declared you will find out it is no longer Nigerias territorial waters

Oh the Nigerian Army were not holding Kanu and his family? Its refreshing to know that the Nigerian Army went to kill the Kanu family in their house but they did not succeed take them. Who would have known that the Nigerian Army are just assassins but not kidnappers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) by Noneroone(m): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2019
Calculating:
When and where did this idiot said this?

IgbereTv last credibility.
The full story is on UK independent. I'll make a thread on it when I have time.
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) by iammo(m): 11:44am On Nov 02, 2019
cool

hahaaha

tales of a coward fugitive

the honest truth is that the guy requested for a temporary British Passport at British Embassy in Ghana, because his ecowas passport was still in court

Nigeria didnt place him on interpol watch list because his court case was still on and his lawyers maintained he was still in Nigeria

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) by Area4Area: 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
gidgiddy:

Dont worry, when Biafra is declared you will find out it is no longer Nigerias territorial waters

Oh the Nigerian Army were not holding Kanu and his family? Its refreshing to know that the Nigerian Army went to kill the Kanu family in their house but they did not succeed take them. Who would have known that the Nigerian Army are just assassins but not kidnappers.
Let's wait for ownership of Nigerian territorial water till then.

I've asked you for just one proof of one soldier in his compound that day and you can't. Just one question for you this time and don't run away as you use to, why was IPOB, her agents and sympathizers lying to their gullible followers that Kanu and his parents were held by the soldiers and some of them had to risk their lives to go protest for his release? Why was IPOB lying to her followers and was it fair? If a relative or friend of yours had been killed, maimed, imprisoned or their whereabouts unknown, how would you be feeling now?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) by Area4Area: 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
When a particular lady claimed he saw Kanu buying Pizza in Ghana sometimes last year. Some idiot claim the lady was a Nigerian agent

I guess Namdi Kanu himself just confirmed that he was actually in Ghana with this carefully thought out tales by the moonlight story.

Exactly, I remembered when that story came out and IPOB and her gullible followers insulted and cursed her for weeks, that lady was right afterall and IPOB followers are very gullible

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) by Rednaxelot: 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
gidgiddy:
[s]Interesting. Many people dont know that Azumini blue River in Abia state is closer to the ocean than Portharcourt[/s]

Can you please allow your ignorance to Rest In Peace!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) by rexwalters: 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kamanuozuzu:

Bro, abeg no talk too much. U know, they always say Biafra is land-locked. Let them continue in their ignorance.
14 days for a journey that should take 3 days? Of course the area is landlocked, did you not hear what mazi said? " The Nigerian military would not think to check that area" because only a desperate mad person will endeavour on such an adventure.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: IKORODU Residents MOB AND ROB NGO Carrying Food Items To Share / I Can't Believe This Is Happening In My Country And People Are Quiet. / States Labour Party Will Win In Guber Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.