Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,162 members, 7,845,823 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Is Obvious Vice President Osibanjo Will Make Hell Fire. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Obvious Vice President Osibanjo Will Make Hell Fire. (1646 Views)

Osibanjo Will Be Nigeria's President In 2023. Cameroonian Prophet / Vice President Osibanjo Steps Down (photos) / Watch Moment Vice President Osibanjo Was Pulled Out Of Crashed Chopper In Kabba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Obvious Vice President Osibanjo Will Make Hell Fire. by helinues: 9:49am On Nov 02, 2019
EkwensuAmosu1:
[s][/s]

Hahahaha.. Se this moniker don go like the others Ni?

Should we look for a new cancellers?

My friend, you are joking with your assigned job
Re: Is Obvious Vice President Osibanjo Will Make Hell Fire. by zigibada: 9:56am On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Hahahaha.. Se this moniker don go like the others Ni?

Should we look for a new cancellers?

My friend, you are joking with your assigned job
[/s]
Re: Is Obvious Vice President Osibanjo Will Make Hell Fire. by orisa37: 10:20am On Nov 02, 2019
NNEWIsuper:
Igala boy

Shehu Sokoto.
Re: Is Obvious Vice President Osibanjo Will Make Hell Fire. by Shawnnn01: 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
Do you have any idea how many foolish Igbos litter NL opening sensless comment daily ?
Kudos to the sensible ones though.

MelesZenawi:
The Vice president of this Federal Republic is a Senior pastor of Redeemed Christian Church of God. By this he knows clearly what the scripture says about evil and works of darkness.

Never a time, he has condenmed the evil eating this estate up rather he devises means to support it and term it loyalty.

It now clearly shows that his loyalty lies clearly to his party and paymaster and not God.

He can't make heaven. He clearly rejected God here on Earth and the Bible made it clear that with JESUS saying If you deny me here on Earth, I will deny you before my father in heaven. So the case of pastor Yemi is settled even while on Earth because as it is in earth so shall it be in heaven.

No wonder God regretted why he created man and he is a typical example. He couldn't stand for God here on Earth.

Because of power he forgot what the Bible said in Ephesians 5 vs 11.." partake not in the unfruitful works of darkness but rather you shall expose"
Re: Is Obvious Vice President Osibanjo Will Make Hell Fire. by AntiBalaka: 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
Foxman19:
I keep asking myself if you have brain at all. Your brain must be under your foot. Very useless thing. Engage yourself in something that will make you great instead of crying over someone who don't know if you live.

Osinbanjo is everything wrong with Christianity
Re: Is Obvious Vice President Osibanjo Will Make Hell Fire. by Sam0(m): 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2019
The Bible says thou should not judge, so that you won't be judged.
Re: Is Obvious Vice President Osibanjo Will Make Hell Fire. by AntiBalaka: 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
Sam0:
The Bible says thou should not judge, so that you won't be judged.

Shut up.

When has speaking the truth and exposing evil equate to judgement

Osinbanjo is a thief

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Presidency Shops For Abba Kyari Replacement / Nnamdi Kanu Said This About Biafra In Ss/se region / Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.