Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Man Rocks Jesus Costume For Halloween, Feeds People On The Street With Bread - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Rocks Jesus Costume For Halloween, Feeds People On The Street With Bread (62468 Views)

Igbo Man Rocks Agbada, Marries His Yoruba Bride In Style (photos) / Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) / Ladies Dressed As Sexy Nuns For Halloween, Cause Argument Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rocks Jesus Costume For Halloween, Feeds People On The Street With Bread by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
Just imagine Halloween festival in Nigeria...and someone just decided to put on prophet Mohammed costume?.
If God want punish that person make he come carry am come Kano , kastina or sokoto to greet sultan of sokoto?
Lemme ask seun what will happen to such person...
Re: Man Rocks Jesus Costume For Halloween, Feeds People On The Street With Bread by Pasima(m): 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
Sense is far from you don't you know Jesus is fair.
PoliticalWitch:
He dosen't look like Jesus.

No one knows how Jesus looked like. Just like no one has an idea about how many people who lived far back looked like.
Re: Man Rocks Jesus Costume For Halloween, Feeds People On The Street With Bread by mykohayz(m): 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
Bros J on fleek...rocking on hoverboard grin
Re: Man Rocks Jesus Costume For Halloween, Feeds People On The Street With Bread by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
Pasima:
Sense is far from you don't you know Jesus is fair.

Thanks for responding to my point by insulting me rather than presenting your facts.

Do have a good day, wise man
Re: Man Rocks Jesus Costume For Halloween, Feeds People On The Street With Bread by justtoodark: 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
WriterX:

don't b3 a religion extremist, chill and enjoy life.

tahh....keep on talkin....let me catch am....
Re: Man Rocks Jesus Costume For Halloween, Feeds People On The Street With Bread by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hmnn hmmm.
Re: Man Rocks Jesus Costume For Halloween, Feeds People On The Street With Bread by justtoodark: 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
Psalm4kute:

I dont see anything wrong with what hes doing.. behave like a Christian..

sharrap their....
Re: Man Rocks Jesus Costume For Halloween, Feeds People On The Street With Bread by justtoodark: 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
dont tell me this thread landed on frontpage....
Re: Man Rocks Jesus Costume For Halloween, Feeds People On The Street With Bread by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
welturebotanical:
When will Nigeria be this comfortable for its citizens to spend money on unnecessary festivals.

It can't happen nigeria is not a country
Re: Man Rocks Jesus Costume For Halloween, Feeds People On The Street With Bread by blowjohn(m): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2019
sulasa07:
Some idiots will start asking him(fake Jesus) to pray for them.Lets even talk the truth,the Jesus seen in movies and photos is fake.Christianity itself is fake-its just another pagan belief re-modelled by the Romans.

U bro, are fake.
U r modelled after an amphibian
Re: Man Rocks Jesus Costume For Halloween, Feeds People On The Street With Bread by brownbib(m): 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
Nice
Re: Man Rocks Jesus Costume For Halloween, Feeds People On The Street With Bread by sulasa07(m): 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
blowjohn:

U bro, are fake.
U r modelled after an amphibian
At least I'm something,what are you?Non-existant.
Re: Man Rocks Jesus Costume For Halloween, Feeds People On The Street With Bread by bmdmix: 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
Newguyhere:
Mockery sad
how?
Re: Man Rocks Jesus Costume For Halloween, Feeds People On The Street With Bread by efighter: 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
welturebotanical:
When will Nigeria be this comfortable for its citizens to spend money on unnecessary festivals.

Even God hates wastages.
Re: Man Rocks Jesus Costume For Halloween, Feeds People On The Street With Bread by bukatyne(f): 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
1mrprolific7:
Naija go dey form Yankee.
No go your village go celebrate New yam festival

Don't mind them.

Maybe they prefer Obodo Oyibo demons to the demons in their village.
Re: Man Rocks Jesus Costume For Halloween, Feeds People On The Street With Bread by sulasa07(m): 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
PervertProphet:

Haha!
Mohammedian... I guess Christianity is as fake as these....

Hadith

وَعَنْ أَنَسٍ ‏- رضى الله عنه ‏- { أَنَّ اَلْيَهُودَ كَانُوا إِذَا حَاضَتْ اَلْمَرْأَةُ لَمْ يُؤَاكِلُوهَا, فَقَالَ اَلنَّبِيُّ ‏- صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏-

اِصْنَعُوا كُلَّ شَيْءٍ إِلَّا اَلنِّكَاحَ"

} رَوَاهُ مُسْلِم ٌ (172)‏ ‏

Narrated Anas (RAA):

The Jews used not to eat with a woman during her menstruation period, so the Prophet (ﷺ) said: "Do every thing else apart from sexual intercourse (with your wives)". [Reported by Muslim.]

Bulugh al-Maram 144
In-book : Book 1, Hadith 173
English translation : Book 1, Hadith 155
Bulugh Al Maram

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ بْنُ خَلِيلٍ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ مُسْهِرٍ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو إِسْحَاقَ ـ هُوَ الشَّيْبَانِيُّ ـ عَنْ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنِ الأَسْوَدِ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ كَانَتْ إِحْدَانَا إِذَا كَانَتْ حَائِضًا، فَأَرَادَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنْ يُبَاشِرَهَا، أَمَرَهَا أَنْ تَتَّزِرَ فِي فَوْرِ حَيْضَتِهَا ثُمَّ يُبَاشِرُهَا‏.‏ قَالَتْ وَأَيُّكُمْ يَمْلِكُ إِرْبَهُ كَمَا كَانَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَمْلِكُ إِرْبَهُ‏.‏ تَابَعَهُ خَالِدٌ وَجَرِيرٌ عَنِ الشَّيْبَانِيِّ‏.‏

Narrated `Abdur-Rahman bin Al-Aswad:

(on the authority of his father) `Aisha said: "Whenever Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) wanted to handle anyone of us during her periods (menses), he used to order her to put on an Izar and start handling her." `Aisha added, "None of you could control his sexual desires as the Prophet (ﷺ) could."

Sahih al-Bukhari 302
In-book : Book 6, Hadith 7
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 6, Hadith 299  

Haha! I tell you so fake like these acts of Muhammad.
What is fake here,looks like your brain needs reformatting and what exactly are they handling?
Re: Man Rocks Jesus Costume For Halloween, Feeds People On The Street With Bread by sulasa07(m): 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
PervertProphet:

Certified Mohammedian.

Lol! I was not expecting anything different. Logic kinda like this:

Hadith

It was narrated from Muhammad bin Sa"d bin Abi Waqqas, from his father, that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:

“For the belly of one of you to be filled with pus and blood is better for him than filling [his mind] with poetry.”

Sahih (Darussalam) [Muslim (2258)]

Musnad Ahmad 1535
Arabic/English book : Book 8, Hadith 1535
Musnad Ahmed

No wonder Muhammad killed Creative people like Poets, etc.. You wonder why Boko Haram,ISIS want no proper education because it is better for your belly to be filled with pus(yuck! filth) and blood than Intelligence (Poetry).

Haha!
Have you gotten your Boko Haram form. Never forget the suicide vest is your fastest means to Jannah. My problem is how you are going to have endless sex with the 72 virgins imported from Hell if the Suicide vest here blew your JT to pieces.

Haha!
Where you dey see all this Hadith,72 virgins
Killing Poets,calm down na.Dont kill urself
Re: Man Rocks Jesus Costume For Halloween, Feeds People On The Street With Bread by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
I read it up on wiki,and tho you're correct about the fact that is came from the Celtic festival,christians also celebrated it too in the early times,as it was the eve of all saints day.

It's not a demonic festival,it just depends on how you choose to celebrate it

With regards to the bolded, I'm open to seeing the biblical verse that supports your claim as the Holy book is the only compass for Christians. If you can't, just take a bow. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Man Rocks Jesus Costume For Halloween, Feeds People On The Street With Bread by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
it pains me whenever i see a post mentioning halloween and nigeria when did halloween become a thing in naija? why do we always copy those albinos who see our things as madness and untelligible thing why do we always consider ourselves inferior
Re: Man Rocks Jesus Costume For Halloween, Feeds People On The Street With Bread by sulasa07(m): 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
PervertProphet:

Haha! I am not surprised. It is rare speaking to a Mohammedian who really knows anything about their books. Slamming their heads repeatedly to the floor copied from the Paganistic Sabeans who first engaged in 5-times a day prayer, doing Taqiyya, and cramming Incoherent Arabic, etc are probably just about the only thing you know about your religion.

Don't worry I will teach you. You can also watch the Channel: The Arabian Prophet to learn more.

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامُ بْنُ خَالِدٍ الأَزْرَقُ أَبُو مَرْوَانَ الدِّمَشْقِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا خَالِدُ بْنُ يَزِيدَ بْنِ أَبِي مَالِكٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ خَالِدِ بْنِ مَعْدَانَ، عَنْ أَبِي أُمَامَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏

‏ مَا مِنْ أَحَدٍ يُدْخِلُهُ اللَّهُ الْجَنَّةَ إِلاَّ زَوَّجَهُ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ ثِنْتَيْنِ وَسَبْعِينَ زَوْجَةً ثِنْتَيْنِ مِنَ الْحُورِ الْعِينِ وَسَبْعِينَ مِنْ مِيرَاثِهِ مِنْ أَهْلِ النَّارِ مَا مِنْهُنَّ وَاحِدَةٌ إِلاَّ وَلَهَا قُبُلٌ شَهِيٌّ وَلَهُ ذَكَرٌ لاَ يَنْثَنِي ‏"

‏ ‏‏ قَالَ هِشَامُ بْنُ خَالِدٍ مِنْ مِيرَاثِهِ مِنْ أَهْلِ النَّارِ يَعْنِي رِجَالاً دَخَلُوا النَّارَ فَوَرِثَ أَهْلُ الْجَنَّةِ نِسَاءَهُمْ كَمَا وُرِثَتِ امْرَأَةُ فِرْعَوْنَ ‏‏

It was narrated from Abu Umamah that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:

"There is no one whom Allah will admit to Paradise but Allah will marry him to seventy-two wives, two from houris and seventy from his inheritance from the people of Hell, all of whom will have desirable front passages and he will have a male member that never becomes flaccid (i.e., soft and limp).'"

English : Vol. 5, Book 37, Hadith 4337
Arabic : Book 37, Hadith 4481
Sunan Ibn Majah

Men,all this wack Hadith propaganda.
Where do you get them?
72 wives,the Qur'an only talks about two but your Hadith added another 70,man, clap for yourself
Re: Man Rocks Jesus Costume For Halloween, Feeds People On The Street With Bread by sulasa07(m): 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
PervertProphet:

Lol, The usual Taqiyya adherent. They will go as far to deny their books as usual when they see the embarrassing parts that they usually don't read. It is in your books, thou Mohammedian. Study and you will be shocked at the things you will see.

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَفْصٌ، وَأَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ وَوَكِيعٌ عَنِ الأَعْمَشِ، عَنْ أَبِي صَالِحٍ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏

‏ لأَنْ يَمْتَلِئَ جَوْفُ الرَّجُلِ قَيْحًا حَتَّى يَرِيَهُ خَيْرٌ لَهُ مِنْ أَنْ يَمْتَلِئَ شِعْرًا ‏"

‏ ‏‏ إِلاَّ أَنَّ حَفْصًا لَمْ يَقُلْ يَرِيَهُ ‏‏

It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Messenger of Allah(ﷺ) said:

"If a man were to fill his stomach completely with pus until it destroyed him, that would be better for him than filling (his mind) with poetry."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan Ibn Majah 3759
In-book : Book 33, Hadith 104
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 33, Hadith 3759
Sunan Ibn Majah

Do you even know where Taqqiya is applied.Qoute from the Qur'an and not some wack shit Hadith that doesn't exist.If its from Qur'an,I wont need to question your source.
Re: Man Rocks Jesus Costume For Halloween, Feeds People On The Street With Bread by Mryacks: 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
Try this with another religion and it may lead to lives been lost here...
Re: Man Rocks Jesus Costume For Halloween, Feeds People On The Street With Bread by Alexaonfleek: 11:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
TheGiftedOne:

With regards to the bolded, I'm open to seeing the biblical verse that supports your claim as the Holy book is the only compass for Christians. If you can't, just take a bow. Thanks!
if you're a Protestant,you won't understand what I'd explain to you.
Good day
Re: Man Rocks Jesus Costume For Halloween, Feeds People On The Street With Bread by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:19am On Nov 03, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
if you're a Protestant,you won't understand what I'd explain to you.
Good day

So the bible now applies to only certain denominations? Anything outside the pages of the Bible shouldn't concern Christians irrespective of your denomination. Or yours have other book other than the Bible.
Re: Man Rocks Jesus Costume For Halloween, Feeds People On The Street With Bread by nanora: 11:43am On Jan 30, 2020
Besides the kindness, his costume looks good.
www.Gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Steps Out Wearing Unusual Sunglasses (Photos) / The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) / Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.