Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University (10174 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda / Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK / Prof Charles Igwe Emerges New Vice Chancellor of UNN (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by jotey(m): 2:30am On Nov 02, 2019
It is hereby announced for the information of the general public especially Deltans that His Excellency, Senator, Dr Ifeanyi Okowa, Governor of Delta State, has approved the appointment of a new Vice Chancellor for Delta State University, Abraka. He is Prof. Andy O. Egwunyenga (From Anioma Part of Delta State). Prof. Andy O. Egwunyega would be assuming office on 1st of December 2019, upon the expiration of the tenure of the current Vice Chancellor, Prof. Victor F. Peretomode on 30th of November, 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by cenaman(m): 3:55am On Nov 02, 2019
ok
Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:10am On Nov 02, 2019
We hope his appointment turns the citadel of learning around.

God bless Delta State.

God bless Nigeria.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by ikombe: 7:11am On Nov 02, 2019
shocked
Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by LOGOBELT: 7:11am On Nov 02, 2019
Congratulations to him

Meanwhile, is your Laptop faulty? Let's fix it for you. Do you need Laptop Chargers/Adapter or Cables? We sell. Check my signature for contact
Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by TheMainMan: 7:11am On Nov 02, 2019
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by PastorConnect(m): 7:11am On Nov 02, 2019
well that good for him

Meanwhile, Get Original Chargers and Adapter for laptop, POS, Printer and many more, check my signature for contact.
Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by Nomswag: 7:12am On Nov 02, 2019
grin hmmm
Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by Gudguyz(m): 7:13am On Nov 02, 2019
Ok

For your power Solution:
Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my profile.Thanks
Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by Mowoe(m): 7:14am On Nov 02, 2019
I graduated from Delsu and it's the place you want to go if you're looking to graduate sharp sharp without hiccups! Delsu pulled out of ASUU so strkies do not affect them plus they run at least 3 semesters in a year so students can finish a Four-Year degree programme in 3 years and a few months.
The present VC made most of these things possible, however, the guy almost turned the school into something else with his unnecessarily strict rules like No wearing of black T-shirts, shirts and dresses, ripped jeans and some other stuff! I remember one time in 2017 when he came into a hall where we were writing exams he asked a classmate of mine to either remove her fixed eyelashes there and then or risk failing the exam and also asked someone to completely rip her jean trousers that had minor rips already. Aside the rules tho, he did good plus also introduced rules that reduced the rate of exam malpractices drastically! No one wanted to have their names posted on the school website for life for involving in malpractice and that's after they had been rusticated for several semesters or completely expelled.
New guy just needs to improve on those stuff! Congrats to him!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by nams77: 7:14am On Nov 02, 2019
Hope its not because he is from your area?
Anyway, congratulations to him.

Okowa, all the roads in Warri and environs are gone!

On the flip side:
Our politicians no dey even send us. That's why i pity those who support them.
With the way things are going, we may eat gravel for breakfast someday.
Nigeria is imploding, our earning power is dwindling, no thanks to the new direction of renewable sources of energy. Soon our oil we be useless.
Instead of bihari to diversify, he is spending scarce resources looking for oil.
We have been played.
LORD we are in your hands

6 Likes

Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by StupidVoters: 7:14am On Nov 02, 2019
DELSU Abraka, home of the Airlords
Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by angelEmade: 7:16am On Nov 02, 2019
...the show continues.
all of you make una check my siggy
Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by sylve11: 7:16am On Nov 02, 2019
Congratulations! cool
Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by dheaven: 7:17am On Nov 02, 2019
Congrats to him.
Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 02, 2019
Noted.
Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by Temptee101(m): 7:18am On Nov 02, 2019
shocked

This should be news, this is only good news his friends and family

His time to scoop his own share from the fast depleting river of our national treasury

Spits
Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:22am On Nov 02, 2019
Congratulations Prof.
Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by WarriAproko: 7:31am On Nov 02, 2019
AYE Man. Formal ogwashukwu poly rector. Dis one wen like money.

4 Likes

Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by Passionate888: 7:41am On Nov 02, 2019
Congrats
Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by Clet3(m): 7:45am On Nov 02, 2019
GREAT DELSUITES

It is indeed a welcomed development.

By my understanding, Prof Andy Egwunyenga is an academic juggernaut representing the great students of DELSU in the leadership ladder of the institution.

It is important to note that he breaks ground record as the first VC from the faculty of science, department of environmental biology.

I do hope that his dispensation shall cause drastic improvement in the employment opportunities, facilities, unalloyed commitment to scientific research for economic growth and development.

I also concur that his dispensation shall strengthen the international affiliation with DELSU so as to gain greater recognition in academic excellence and character for service that we are known for.

Bye and large, it is my utmost believe that DELSU shall remain the home of great brains as our pon varoli and frontal lobes continue ever functioning.

Great delsutes, forever home of great brains.

2 Likes

Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by RataNata(m): 7:45am On Nov 02, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS. This is your chance
Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by jieta: 7:49am On Nov 02, 2019
H
Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by EkwensuAmosu1: 7:50am On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
post=83671281:
We hope his appointment turns the citadel of learning around.

God bless Delta State.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by obibob2020(m): 7:55am On Nov 02, 2019
Hmmmmmmm. Politics. He was the Formal Rector of Ogwashi-Uku Polytechnic. He almost drain the institution financially. Apart from that, DSPG was running a semester for 6months. There was no meaningful development during his reign. God save Delsu.

2 Likes

Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by Franking: 7:57am On Nov 02, 2019
That's my alma mater. Peter Sada days!
Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by sykeng(m): 8:12am On Nov 02, 2019
Ok
Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by Nuelblakes: 8:26am On Nov 02, 2019
Clet3:
GREAT DELSUITES

It is indeed a welcomed development.

By my understanding, Prof Andy Egwunyenga is an academic juggernaut representing the great students of DELSU in the leadership ladder of the institution.

It is important to note that he breaks ground record as the first VC from the faculty of science, department of environmental biology.

I do hope that his dispensation shall cause drastic improvement in the employment opportunities, facilities, unalloyed commitment to scientific research for economic growth and development.

I also concur that his dispensation shall strengthen the international affiliation with DELSU so as to gain greater recognition in academic excellence and character for service that we are known for.

Bye and large, it is my utmost believe that DELSU shall remain the home of great brains as our pon varoli and frontal lobes continue ever functioning.

Great delsutes, forever home of great brains.
great delsuites
Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by andyshady(m): 8:45am On Nov 02, 2019
Alas
Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by Slickszoom(m): 8:47am On Nov 02, 2019
WarriAproko:
AYE Man. Formal ogwashukwu poly rector. Dis one wen like money.
Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by Anazp: 9:20am On Nov 02, 2019
Mowoe:
I graduated from Delsu and it's the place you want to go if you're looking to graduate sharp sharp without hiccups! Delsu pulled out of ASUU so strkies do not affect them plus they run at least 3 semesters in a year so students can finish a Four-Year degree programme in 3 years and a few months.
The present VC made most of these things possible, however, the guy almost turned the school into something else with his unnecessarily strict rules like No wearing of black T-shirts, shirts and dresses, ripped jeans and some other stuff! I remember one time in 2017 when he came into a hall where we were writing exams he asked a classmate of mine to either remove her fixed eyelashes there and then or risk failing the exam and also asked someone to completely rip her jean trousers that had minor rips already. Aside the rules tho, he did good plus also introduced rules that reduced the rate of exam malpractices drastically! No one wanted to have their names posted on the school website for life for involving in malpractice and that's after they had been rusticated for several semesters or completely expelled.
New guy just needs to improve on those stuff! Congrats to him!
those are the type of things we need in Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

SSANU, NASU Begin Strike, Ground Universities Over Withheld Salaries / Funny Medical School Pictures / Polytechnic Equivalent Of University Grade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.