Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Do You Have An Investment Or You Are Okay With Your Current Job? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have An Investment Or You Are Okay With Your Current Job? (235 Views)

I’m Okay With Going To Hell, Says Elon Musk / Dangote Refinery: Bailing Out The Unbailable - Investment Or Bailout? / Work Online And Get Paid, No Investment Or Capital Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have An Investment Or You Are Okay With Your Current Job? by Okwori12(m): 5:10am On Nov 02, 2019
Am not here to talk much, or to make you do something you don't like but the truth is that, you need am investment. Something to fall back to.

I will advise you try aimglobal today. That's the only genuine platform I can trust for now.

Ask me how

(1) (Reply)

Organization Miseducation: The Customer Is Not Always Right. / Create A Youtube Channel Today And Start Making Money / Drive With Superb Optical Clarity By Service Of Car Window Tinting In Melbourne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.