Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

In My Next Life I Want To Be A Full House Wife Of A Rich Man - Lizzy Anjorin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / In My Next Life I Want To Be A Full House Wife Of A Rich Man - Lizzy Anjorin (1017 Views)

Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' / Lizzy Anjorin: Don't Leave Your Hubby If He Sleeps With Your Friend Or Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In My Next Life I Want To Be A Full House Wife Of A Rich Man - Lizzy Anjorin by Pmtvng: 6:19am On Nov 02, 2019
Actress, LizzyAnjorin Jokingly reveals her expectation in the next life, regarding Marriage.

The Yoruba actress wrote on her Instagram handle recently that she will love to become a full House wife, Praizenews report.

According to the Post she would want a Union with a rich and braining man,She wrote ;
“Belief me, when next I am coming to this world, I wanna be full housewife of baba olowo that has brain and heart. I swear work wan kill me. Abi na laziness dey worry me ni?”
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4PQSilp4ea/?igshid=lkymvyurkoe9

Recall that Lizzy Anjorin was locked in a war of words with colleague, Toyin Abraham.

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/in-my-next-life-i-want-to-be-a-full-house-wife-of-a-rich-man-lizzy-anjorin/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: In My Next Life I Want To Be A Full House Wife Of A Rich Man - Lizzy Anjorin by Pmtvng: 6:19am On Nov 02, 2019
She wrote ;

See More Photos ==> HERE

Re: In My Next Life I Want To Be A Full House Wife Of A Rich Man - Lizzy Anjorin by healthserve(m): 6:19am On Nov 02, 2019
Oloshomi Alawada
Re: In My Next Life I Want To Be A Full House Wife Of A Rich Man - Lizzy Anjorin by alonzoiv(m): 6:20am On Nov 02, 2019
House wife or hooker?
Re: In My Next Life I Want To Be A Full House Wife Of A Rich Man - Lizzy Anjorin by tayebest(m): 6:21am On Nov 02, 2019
Inside life grin cheesy
Re: In My Next Life I Want To Be A Full House Wife Of A Rich Man - Lizzy Anjorin by nero2face: 6:28am On Nov 02, 2019
so are now a full hotel wife ?
Re: In My Next Life I Want To Be A Full House Wife Of A Rich Man - Lizzy Anjorin by nlPoster: 7:19am On Nov 02, 2019
Nigerians and envy.
Re: In My Next Life I Want To Be A Full House Wife Of A Rich Man - Lizzy Anjorin by Threebear(m): 7:47am On Nov 02, 2019
Why wait for next life ....is not like she's even a top actress in Nigeria.

She can quit the industry and find herself a rich man , I'm certain no one would care .
Re: In My Next Life I Want To Be A Full House Wife Of A Rich Man - Lizzy Anjorin by nlPoster: 7:55am On Nov 02, 2019
Threebear:

She can quit the industry and find herself a rich man , I'm certain no one would care .

Not getting her point at all.
Re: In My Next Life I Want To Be A Full House Wife Of A Rich Man - Lizzy Anjorin by Onyi22(f): 7:55am On Nov 02, 2019
That's also my praying not dream, I want to sit at home and enjoy life...
To marry rich man good

2 Likes

Re: In My Next Life I Want To Be A Full House Wife Of A Rich Man - Lizzy Anjorin by backnbeta(f): 7:57am On Nov 02, 2019
It's not too late undecided
Re: In My Next Life I Want To Be A Full House Wife Of A Rich Man - Lizzy Anjorin by nlPoster: 8:13am On Nov 02, 2019
Onyi22:
To marry rich man good

Work please.

I've had enough of the multiple whiners everyday on this forum always disturbing cyberspace over other people's money.
Re: In My Next Life I Want To Be A Full House Wife Of A Rich Man - Lizzy Anjorin by Alex09(m): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
Onyi22:
To marry rich man good
d tin go suit u wella
Re: In My Next Life I Want To Be A Full House Wife Of A Rich Man - Lizzy Anjorin by Chubhie: 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
It's all about the Benjamins.

(1) (Reply)

My Goodwill Can Never Kill Me”- Cubana Chiefpriest Says As He Requests Interview / Bbnaija Stars, Kim Oprah And Omashola Poses With American Singer, Nyanda / Lagos Big Boy Tried To Disrupt Olamide's Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.