Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Tailors And Politicians. What Do They Have In Common? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Tailors And Politicians. What Do They Have In Common? (695 Views)

7 Common Wedding Traditions And Their Origins / Event Marketing In The Social Media Common Room / The Program Has Been Designed As Common Software For Security Hybrid Platforms F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tailors And Politicians. What Do They Have In Common? by RedHazel: 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2010
I have thought about this long and hard and I have to say my tailors remind me of our Politicians. They promise you heaven on earth, setting outrageous targets and deadlines and at the end of the day all you'll get are excuses and apologies.

I have tried so many tailors and they are all the same. If you are a tailor or fashion designer out there please don't take this the wrong way. I just feel it's high time I say exactly how I feel.

I bought this Woodin Ankara for my friend's wedding. The wedding is in December (thank goodness) and I dropped it off at my tailors 6 weeks ago. After terrible experiences I thought the smart thing to do was to tell the tailor that the date of my event was this Saturday. Thinking that will speed up the process,

Read the rest of this story on Red Hazel

http://www.red-hazel.com/diary_detail157.php?i=18

(1) (Reply)

B B / x / This Day In History: March 2nd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.