Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Russian Fighter With Freakish Biceps Easily Defeated In MMA Fight - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Russian Fighter With Freakish Biceps Easily Defeated In MMA Fight (1743 Views)

I Want To Be A World Champion In MMA Or Boxing / #UFC259- The Streak Is Over!- Izzy Loses First MMA Fight Via Unanimous Decision / McCrory: Anthony Joshua Has So Much Frailty Made Ordinary Fighter Look Dangerous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Fighter With Freakish Biceps Easily Defeated In MMA Fight by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:16am On Nov 02, 2019
A Russian bodybuilder known as “Popeye” was destroyed in an MMA fight in three minutes by an opponent 20 years his senior.

Kirill Tereshin, 23, injected his muscles with highly dangerous synthol and developed huge, Popeye-like arms. But his ridiculous 24-inch biceps could not help him defeat blogger and actor Oleg Mongol at a gym in Abakan in Russia.

The former soldier was submitted in an MMA bout in the first round. Tereshin came out swinging and connected with some early punches, but was later clinched to the cage, taken down and tapped out after a choke.

The loss comes after Tereshin was beaten by Russian slapping champion Vasiliy “The Dumpling” Kamotskiy earlier in the year.
Kamotskiy flattened Tereshin with his first punch, proving that fighting may not be his calling.

Dr. Yuriy Serebryanskiny warned Tereshin about the dangers of injecting synthol.

It can cause pulmonary embolisms, nerve damage, infections, sclerosing lipogranuloma, stroke and oil-filled cysts or ulcers in the muscle and could result in amputation.

“He could lose movement in his arms, the muscles could turn into ballast that he won’t be able to use to lift things. He could end up disabled,” Serebryanskiny said.

Bodybuilder Tereshin revealed in August that he has stopped injecting synthol oil after problems developed in his arms.

“I used to go to the gym for two years before being called up for military service,” Tereshin said. “In the army, I was worried that I would have a hard time and lose weight, so I decided to try synthol oil. When I finished military service, I began to transform myself and did everything at home. My mom was very worried about what I was doing, but we are okay now that she knows synthol can be removed.

“In the beginning, I wanted to inject synthol oil into other parts of my body, but then the problems started and I stopped using it.”

Tereshin has launched a fundraiser to help pay for treatment, wanting to visit the UK to see a doctor.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/22/russian-fighter-with-freakish-biceps-easily-defeated-in-mma-fight/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_4590381

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Fighter With Freakish Biceps Easily Defeated In MMA Fight by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:17am On Nov 02, 2019
Fight no be by 'fake' muscle at all.

Na muscle kill Bruce Lee wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Russian Fighter With Freakish Biceps Easily Defeated In MMA Fight by EkwensuAmosu1: 8:26am On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
post=83672683:
Fight no be by 'fake' muscle at all.

Na muscle kill Bruce Lee wink
[/s]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Fighter With Freakish Biceps Easily Defeated In MMA Fight by EkwensuAmosu1: 8:27am On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
post=83672674:
A Russian bodybuilder known as “Popeye” was destroyed in an MMA fight in three minutes by an opponent 20 years his senior.

Kirill Tereshin, 23, injected his muscles with highly dangerous synthol and developed huge, Popeye-like arms. But his ridiculous 24-inch biceps could not help him defeat blogger and actor Oleg Mongol at a gym in Abakan in Russia.

The former soldier was submitted in an MMA bout in the first round. Tereshin came out swinging and connected with some early punches, but was later clinched to the cage, taken down and tapped out after a choke.

The loss comes after Tereshin was beaten by Russian slapping champion Vasiliy “The Dumpling” Kamotskiy earlier in the year.
Kamotskiy flattened Tereshin with his first punch, proving that fighting may not be his calling.

Dr. Yuriy Serebryanskiny warned Tereshin about the dangers of injecting synthol.

It can cause pulmonary embolisms, nerve damage, infections, sclerosing lipogranuloma, stroke and oil-filled cysts or ulcers in the muscle and could result in amputation.

“He could lose movement in his arms, the muscles could turn into ballast that he won’t be able to use to lift things. He could end up disabled,” Serebryanskiny said.

Bodybuilder Tereshin revealed in August that he has stopped injecting synthol oil after problems developed in his arms.

“I used to go to the gym for two years before being called up for military service,” Tereshin said. “In the army, I was worried that I would have a hard time and lose weight, so I decided to try synthol oil. When I finished military service, I began to transform myself and did everything at home. My mom was very worried about what I was doing, but we are okay now that she knows synthol can be removed.

“In the beginning, I wanted to inject synthol oil into other parts of my body, but then the problems started and I stopped using it.”

Tereshin has launched a fundraiser to help pay for treatment, wanting to visit the UK to see a doctor.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/22/russian-fighter-with-freakish-biceps-easily-defeated-in-mma-fight/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_4590381
[/s]
trash trash trash

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Fighter With Freakish Biceps Easily Defeated In MMA Fight by odave: 8:27am On Nov 02, 2019
His chest don shift to his biceps? @ekwensuamosu1 I dey always laugh my ass out whenever I see you do those crossings grin grin grin you follow the manna guy up and down I can see grin grin abeg don't cross me o cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Fighter With Freakish Biceps Easily Defeated In MMA Fight by eTECTIV: 8:38am On Nov 02, 2019
His body no even fit carry those biceps.. How e wan take fit use am
Re: Russian Fighter With Freakish Biceps Easily Defeated In MMA Fight by Numerouno94(m): 10:11am On Nov 02, 2019
He shuld hv even used anabolic steroid nd hit d gym regularly,nd in few months his gonna b lyk commando. Instead of this.
Re: Russian Fighter With Freakish Biceps Easily Defeated In MMA Fight by Equity15(m): 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
which kind irritating biceps be this?

1 Like

Re: Russian Fighter With Freakish Biceps Easily Defeated In MMA Fight by GreetMe(m): 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
That ekwensu guy that follows Grills around eeh grin...he literally monitors his every move just to cancel it grin
Re: Russian Fighter With Freakish Biceps Easily Defeated In MMA Fight by SKhanmi: 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
has launched a fundraiser to help pay for treatment, wanting to visit the UK to see a doctor.

Smh undecided

(1) (Reply)

Kader Keita, Disgusting Cheat Of The World Cup 2010 / Why Thierry Henry Is The Greatest Player Σƒ The Premier League / Lionel Messi Expecting Second Child With Partner Antonella Roccuzzo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.