Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

I Will Find You - Nkechi Blessing Cries Out After An Encounter With 'area Boys' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Will Find You - Nkechi Blessing Cries Out After An Encounter With 'area Boys' (292 Views)

"I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out / Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. / BBNaija: Nina's Sister Cries Out “My Sister Is Being Used By Miracle Fans" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Find You - Nkechi Blessing Cries Out After An Encounter With 'area Boys' by Kingsmeal: 8:55am On Nov 02, 2019
I Will Find You - Nkechi Blessing Cries Out After An Encounter With 'Area Boys'

Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing today had an 'unpleasant' encounter with 'area boys' who disrupted her movie set in Langbasa, Lagos.

Sharing a video from the 'ugly' incident, the actress wrote, 'this has to stop,this people expects me to give them the whole of my production money before I shoot? Really? Look at the faces of useless lazy Nigerians youths and this ones will say they have girlfriends too, bastards I swear on my late fathers grave I will find you all and u must pay for every damages'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YUTkiAayf0

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: I Will Find You - Nkechi Blessing Cries Out After An Encounter With 'area Boys' by angelEmade: 9:01am On Nov 02, 2019
efcc is needed here...i hate area boys!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

You Just Have To See This Movie / Watch Filmmaker James Omokwe Fight Giant Whale In Death Stranding / This Is A MUST WATCH Movie For All Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.