Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,905 members, 7,844,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

“if You Broadcast A Child You Might Lose The Child”- Yinka Ayefele Reveal Why He - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “if You Broadcast A Child You Might Lose The Child”- Yinka Ayefele Reveal Why He (264 Views)

Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery / Kemi Olunloyo And Naira Marley's Management Reveal Why He Is Still In Custody / Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“if You Broadcast A Child You Might Lose The Child”- Yinka Ayefele Reveal Why He by ELIOLOADED(m): 10:34am On Nov 02, 2019
“If You Broadcast A Child You Might Lose The Child”- Yinka Ayefele Reveal Why He Denied The Birth Of His Triplets

Top gospel singer, Yinka Ayefele has revealed the reasons he denied the news of the birth of his triplets.

In a recent interview with Vanguard, Ayefele stated, “Yes, I even denied it once when it happened. When the news broke a lot of people were talking about it because my babies were very tiny because they were born prematurely’

CONTINUE@
https://elioloaded.com.ng/if-you-broadcast-a-child-you-might-lose-the-child-yinka-ayefele-reveal-why-he-denied-the-birth-of-his-triplets/

Re: “if You Broadcast A Child You Might Lose The Child”- Yinka Ayefele Reveal Why He by etrange: 11:00am On Nov 02, 2019
The gospel singer lied and he is still trying to make the lies more palatable. Lol.

(1) (Reply)

“y’all Don’t Deserve Me” - US Singer, Summer Walker, 23, Hints At Quitting Music / Prophet Predicts Psquare, DJ Spinal, Other Celebrities Could Be Assassinated / Sign A 1year Contract Deal With Zkymedia Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.