Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Not Again!! ‘i Dreamt I Was Pregnant’ – Bobrisky Says As He Narrates His Dream - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Not Again!! ‘i Dreamt I Was Pregnant’ – Bobrisky Says As He Narrates His Dream (297 Views)

Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God / “I Can’t Hide It Anymore Guys, I Am 2 Weeks Pregnant” Bobrisky Reveals / Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Again!! ‘i Dreamt I Was Pregnant’ – Bobrisky Says As He Narrates His Dream by Geebe: 10:37am On Nov 02, 2019
Controversial male barbie Bobrisky has another drama for us as he took to his Instagram page to tell Nigerians the dream he had last night.

According to the transvestite, he dreamed of being pregnant and was rushed to the hospital were he gave birth to a baby girl.

Bobrisky will not kill us undecided undecided undecided

See his IG post Below;

https://candytv.ng/not-again-i-dreamt-i-was-pregnant-bobrisky-says-as-he-narrates-his-dream/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Frodd Feeds 500 Less Privileged Kids In Lagos (video, Photos) / DOWNLOAD MP3: Ycee Ft. Phyno – Man.mp3 / Why Nicki Minaj Might Boycott Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.