Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Land Survey Assistant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Land Survey Assistant (259 Views)

New Paid Survey No VPN Needed / Work At Home Taking Survey (IMPORTANT UPDATE) / WAEC Is Recruiting For Assistant Examinations Officer (audit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Land Survey Assistant by Fweezy(m): 11:22am On Nov 02, 2019
Re: Land Survey Assistant by jobbitto(m): 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
Fweezy:
An experienced survey assistant is urgently needed to work with a Land Surveyor on project sites around the Lekki -Ikoyi axis. Preferably an OND graduate or similar, young, energetic and a fast paced learner in a new environment. Must be reliable and dependable for the job. Must reside close to around the Island and be available on time for work.
0802-077-1400
Re: Land Survey Assistant by jobbitto(m): 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hello,

Good afternoon. I am interested in this job, i have all the knowledge and skills to take up the job.

However, the number you provided for us to call is not going through.

Please, you can reach me 08161231337.

Thank you.
Fweezy:
An experienced survey assistant is urgently needed to work with a Land Surveyor on project sites around the Lekki -Ikoyi axis. Preferably an OND graduate or similar, young, energetic and a fast paced learner in a new environment. Must be reliable and dependable for the job. Must reside close to around the Island and be available on time for work.
0802-077-1400

(1) (Reply)

From Grass To Grace / Air Force DSSC Special Enlistment 2019/urgent Help / Client Relations Officer At Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.