Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,839 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

An Eagle Envied By Sparrows - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Eagle Envied By Sparrows (344 Views)

The Eye Of An Eagle / Seven Behaviors You Should Adapt From An Eagle For You To Stand Out / Six Leadership Principles To Learn From An Eagle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Eagle Envied By Sparrows by Isabitalk(m): 11:29am On Nov 02, 2019
I raise my voice of unshakable truth to discredit totally the speculations with clear standings that Prof. Arinze Chinweuba has a connection with "SEX FOR GRADE" with respect to the BBC SURVEY.

Firstly, Prof. Arinze Chinweuba broke an academic record of becoming one of the countable youngest professors in South-East Universities, a challenging-rare achievement, due to his Educational Paste and Intellectual Prowess in Dispensation of Knowledge to his Students together with his exhibition of Upright Character to both Students and his Colleagues, Lecturers.

Prof. Arinze Chinweuba,  "An Eagle envied by Sparrows", a staunch Roman Catholic for once never capitulated in helping exuberantly Catholic Students and other denominations financially and admonishing with any given opportunity lectures on reasons to remain upright in their dealings and as well exhibiting good morals tendencies in their day-to-day activities here in the University Community and Outside the University Community.

The Continuous stone-throw of envy didn't end at the University Environ, it extended to his little investment for survival outside the school, ZEE LOUNGE --"A Bar & Event Centre" where students has willingly chosen as a place of comfort to gather in Celebrations and Peace of Mind Entertainment due to its High Security Deposit.

Prof. Arinze Chinweuba,being a teacher and guardian as well won't relent for a moment at any Student Gathering in his Event Centre, to keep a close watch on the activities going on,  due to his detest for Intimidation amongst Students which is always occurring at Student Gatherings. He takes the pain of being on-ground till end of the celebration to ensure the atmosphere remains peaceful and conducive.

Prof. Arinze Chinweuba,no doubt has an enviable outright personality and oozing charisma of hope together with his Goodwill and Sound reputation of Excellence all through the Years and as well during his leadership at ASUU,  COOU CHAPTER, Known for his High Administration Prowess and Managerial Endowment has been a Defender of Justice and an Advocate of the Students irrespective of the Race,
Prof. Arinze Chinweuba,was adopted by the Management of Prof. Greg Nwakoby the Vice Chancellor, COOU to be part of their restless combat of Corruption, Academic Fraud and Immoralities in the University Environment, where his uncommon impact as at today is as clear as crystal to this Administration.

Thereby sending the Sparrows,  On--the--Run.

Still in his Youthfulness, seizes every opportunity to remind and sensitize the Students on the Purpose and Necessities of Uprightness and Transparent Dealings.

The Eagle, irrespective of the Sparrows will always circumnavigate higher and higher, despite cheap black mails that lacks unprecedented merit.

I rest my case, ascertained.

Ibekwe Arinze I.

400L Elect/Elect Engineering

Re: An Eagle Envied By Sparrows by Xaryhavy(m): 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
ATTENTION PLEASE!!!

In wake of the unceremonious allegation of "sex for grade" levelled against one of ours, the staff advicer of the faculty of physical science Prof. Arinze Chinweuba, I stand to authoritatively reprimand those rumours.

Prof. Arinze Chinweuba is a man of integrity and honour who at all times have stood high to uphold justice in any form especially when related to the students of the school COOU. His detest for exam malpractice of any sort can be testified by students of the school, and worst of all these allegation is coming from an outsider trying to bring down the scrupulous efforts of Prof. Arinze.

I urge everyone to debunk such rumours are it has no prove to back it's claim.
Re: An Eagle Envied By Sparrows by Flexibiggie: 5:45am On Dec 13, 2019
Isabitalk:
I raise my voice of unshakable truth to discredit totally the speculations with clear standings that Prof. Arinze Chinweuba has a connection with "SEX FOR GRADE" with respect to the BBC SURVEY.

Firstly, Prof. Arinze Chinweuba broke an academic record of becoming one of the countable youngest professors in South-East Universities, a challenging-rare achievement, due to his Educational Paste and Intellectual Prowess in Dispensation of Knowledge to his Students together with his exhibition of Upright Character to both Students and his Colleagues, Lecturers.

Prof. Arinze Chinweuba,  "An Eagle envied by Sparrows", a staunch Roman Catholic for once never capitulated in helping exuberantly Catholic Students and other denominations financially and admonishing with any given opportunity lectures on reasons to remain upright in their dealings and as well exhibiting good morals tendencies in their day-to-day activities here in the University Community and Outside the University Community.

The Continuous stone-throw of envy didn't end at the University Environ, it extended to his little investment for survival outside the school, ZEE LOUNGE --"A Bar & Event Centre" where students has willingly chosen as a place of comfort to gather in Celebrations and Peace of Mind Entertainment due to its High Security Deposit.

Prof. Arinze Chinweuba,being a teacher and guardian as well won't relent for a moment at any Student Gathering in his Event Centre, to keep a close watch on the activities going on,  due to his detest for Intimidation amongst Students which is always occurring at Student Gatherings. He takes the pain of being on-ground till end of the celebration to ensure the atmosphere remains peaceful and conducive.

Prof. Arinze Chinweuba,no doubt has an enviable outright personality and oozing charisma of hope together with his Goodwill and Sound reputation of Excellence all through the Years and as well during his leadership at ASUU,  COOU CHAPTER, Known for his High Administration Prowess and Managerial Endowment has been a Defender of Justice and an Advocate of the Students irrespective of the Race,
Prof. Arinze Chinweuba,was adopted by the Management of Prof. Greg Nwakoby the Vice Chancellor, COOU to be part of their restless combat of Corruption, Academic Fraud and Immoralities in the University Environment, where his uncommon impact as at today is as clear as crystal to this Administration.

Thereby sending the Sparrows,  On--the--Run.

Still in his Youthfulness, seizes every opportunity to remind and sensitize the Students on the Purpose and Necessities of Uprightness and Transparent Dealings.

The Eagle, irrespective of the Sparrows will always circumnavigate higher and higher, despite cheap black mails that lacks unprecedented merit.

I rest my case, ascertained.

Ibekwe Arinze I.

400L Elect/Elect Engineering

The monster Prof Arinze wrote this for you so that he will cover his amorous and dastard acts. I learnt you aspired for the office of SUG President, and you are his boy. He wrote this nonsense piece for you and you claimed to be author. You will be disappointed by him, i promise you that.My only wish for you is that your blood sister will be a student in that school, and that demon Arinze will mentor her..

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: WAEC Releases Results Of 91,225 Private Candidates / .. / Scammers Now Haunting Down FUBK Aspirants, Please Don't Fall Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.