Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Unclad Nigerian Ladies Rocks Painted Body Costume For Halloween - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unclad Nigerian Ladies Rocks Painted Body Costume For Halloween (4666 Views)

Female Fans Use Tiwa Savage's 49-99 Costume For Halloween / Woman Goes Completely Nude In Painted Body Maternity Photoshoot With Hubby. Pics / Pregnant Wife Goes Unclad In Painted Body, Rocking Face Mask In Maternity Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unclad Nigerian Ladies Rocks Painted Body Costume For Halloween by GistMore3: 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
Two beautiful Nigerian ladies goes completely unclad in painted body costume for Halloween celebration. Gistmore reports

The unbordered ladies were so much happy to flaunt their sexy unclad bodies to the general public.

In the video shared online, they were seeing vibing to Davido's new song, Risky as they shake their body to the melody.

Social media fans were in shock after noticing that the two slay queens were naked for the Halloween costume.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4XWwzigd9z/?igshid=i3uy4m3vz99d

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/unclad-ladies-rocks-painted-body-costume-for-halloween

Re: Unclad Nigerian Ladies Rocks Painted Body Costume For Halloween by GistMore3: 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
Watch The Shocking Video ==> HERE

Re: Unclad Nigerian Ladies Rocks Painted Body Costume For Halloween by GistMore3: 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2019

Re: Unclad Nigerian Ladies Rocks Painted Body Costume For Halloween by Mutemenot(m): 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
cheesy that thing is pointed just like Pontiac kiss

1 Like

Re: Unclad Nigerian Ladies Rocks Painted Body Costume For Halloween by GistMore3: 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Unclad Nigerian Ladies Rocks Painted Body Costume For Halloween by Theory2022: 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
So
Jo
Soapy

She looks hansome

kiss kiss kiss

Re: Unclad Nigerian Ladies Rocks Painted Body Costume For Halloween by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
Shameless idiots
Re: Unclad Nigerian Ladies Rocks Painted Body Costume For Halloween by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
Its like those tits know me before.
Its just starring at me.

1 Like

Re: Unclad Nigerian Ladies Rocks Painted Body Costume For Halloween by Opportuneke(m): 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
When he said IT IS FINISHED! on the cross...

He was actually referring to her brain .....

She is a menace to the society!!!

Don't tell anyone oooo

1 Like

Re: Unclad Nigerian Ladies Rocks Painted Body Costume For Halloween by GistMore2: 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
undecided
Re: Unclad Nigerian Ladies Rocks Painted Body Costume For Halloween by Gosj01(m): 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
And nah person go marry this one!
SMH!

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on signature.

1 Like

Re: Unclad Nigerian Ladies Rocks Painted Body Costume For Halloween by SolarRen(m): 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
at least they waited till Halloween to go naked...smh
Re: Unclad Nigerian Ladies Rocks Painted Body Costume For Halloween by Khd95(m): 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
Nigerians and oversabi

Dem dey gradually copy this foolish culture from the west oo, now dem don carry an for hand like gala, meanwhile when its time for traditional festival in Nigeria nobody talks about it, see the ogberaga self,she has been waiting for opportunity to neeked

1 Like

Re: Unclad Nigerian Ladies Rocks Painted Body Costume For Halloween by Azzazz: 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
undecided
Re: Unclad Nigerian Ladies Rocks Painted Body Costume For Halloween by Jakumo(m): 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
Her bust is slightly smaller than my preferred 36DD cup size, but this woman still gives me major wood, with her athletic body and grab-sized buttocks. Yes sir, I do find this woman sexy and very grope-worthy indeed, yet her unashamed boldness, in posing without a shred of clothing to block the view, is actually an even greater turn-on for this registered drooling pervert.

One can only pray to Papa God that MORE beautiful, young and nicely toned yet BUSTY Nigerian women will strip down and pose in their birthday suits, whether painted or not, now that those ridiculous and prudish attitudes to the female body are thankfully fading away in this internet age. If I may wax philosophical for a moment, one could liken the ephemeral physical beauty of a woman, to the bloom of a flower, which is always followed inevitably by its fading, as naturally as night follows day.

It is no accident of nature that women between the ages of 18 and 25, who have NEVER borne offspring, happen to be the most hypnotically beautiful, and breathtakingly sexy to behold, for it is only during that fleeting 7-year window of time that a woman's full breasts continue to defy gravity, and the midriff of active women remains compact, having never been irreversibly stretched either by a growing fetus, or simply by the passage of time spent while living a sedentary lifestyle.

With this truth in mind I hereby appeal to ALL young fit and busty Nigerian women who are wondering whether to strip down for the camera to show off God's most spectacular sculpture for a small audience, or a global one. If you are female, fit, young and BUSTY, it is VITAL that you record that image of beauty for all time, because once you get married and bear children, that image of feminine perfection looking back at you in the mirror today, will be but a fading memory, unless you were lucky with the plastic surgery lottery, and exercise religiously, well beyond those youthful years when beauty was all natural.

Paramount Chief Francis Kelechi is a highly respected authority on this subject that I have covered in the above paragraphs. Check out the good and righteous Chief, as he holds court with his tasty assistants and advisers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lR0kVWIcE8

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Performs For Cameroonian Dictator, Paul Biya And His Daughters At A Party / Sweet Steve Of Orange Fm Is Getting Married Today! / The Longest Natural Hair I've Ever Seen (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.