Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub (51359 Views)

Liverpool Striker, Firmino Baptised In His Own Swimming Pool / Benjamin Mendy Has A Football Pitch In His House / Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub by ackim: 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
Philippe Coutinho has been baptised as a new member of the House of Destiny church in Germany.

The act of faith took place in the Bayern Munich player's house and specifically in his bathtub by the pastor Tiago Brunet, who shared a video on social media.

Coutinho was accompanied by his wife and posted a picture of the couple alongside the pastor and his partner on his personal account.

"Thank you, Pastor Brunet and Jeanine Brunet," wrote the Brazil international.

"It has been two days more than special that will mark our lives. We live a new era."

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/11/coutinho-gets-baptised-in-his-houses.html

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub by Bewiseedet(m): 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
He could ve easily chose to baptise @River Jordan. Anyway, his choice.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub by Mariangeles(f): 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
Bewiseedet:
He could ve easily chose to baptise @River Jordan. Anyway, his choice.
It doesn't matter...as long as there's an immersion .

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub by jesus247alive(m): 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
G
Re: Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub by demoBaba: 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
Nija must enter river

6 Likes

Re: Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub by Kingluqman(m): 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub by ForeThinker: 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
That's a godly 1

3 Likes

Re: Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub by Jh0wsef(m): 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
Nice.

Become an SUV owner before the year runs out as CarTribeNG is bring you an unbeatable offer you can't get anywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub by Jh0wsef(m): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
Nice.
Re: Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub by PearlStreet(m): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
They would fight over whether it is right or wrong on this thread.

Just watch.

2 Likes

Re: Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub by Emash: 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
Wow, it's another one. Kanye, Lamar, and now .....

4 Likes

Re: Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub by Firstlady25: 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
Very funny
Re: Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub by kudinkarfe: 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
The most important thing is he give his life to Christ.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub by Freemanbobble: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
Okay
Re: Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub by Kamcee(m): 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
I've not not baptised and I'm already old,
Is it bad?,

Although I have given my life to Christ.

grin Oya make una carry my mata for head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2019

I remember the day I was baptized in the North Atlantic ocean....I was tied to a rope and dipped into the freezing water ,from the ship deck.
The rope slipped off and I fell into the 2°C cold ocean .
It took 45 agonizing seconds before someone jumped in with a life buoy and got me out .... cry

14 Likes

Re: Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
What matter is that the Angels in heaven are celebrating another soul that decided to be for CHRIST.

JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub by donvicky2007: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
And his club ends up receiving baptism of Goals today from Eintracht Frankfurt.

11 Likes

Re: Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
THE CHURCH IS MARCHING ON AND THE GATES OF HELL CANNOT PREVAIL.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
donvicky2007:
And his club ends up receiving baptism of Goals today from Frankfort.
Na for where dis ur own 'Frankfort' dey now?
Na for Ogbomosho or Onitsha?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub by Baverun: 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
Okay
Re: Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub by chibede: 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
IT DOESNT MATTER AS LONG AS THERE IS WATER
noblealuu:
FREE TRAINING FOR LAGOS RESIDENTS

YPF Mushin Business Submit - Vision 2020 Smart Empowerment For Wealth Creation!

Click on the link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdmikh9PjoZgdOPlr0CyiA50VccU2zVSci6Q7UdYqiIqV1zBw/viewform to register for the training on how to make money from
✅Online Marketing
✅Freelancing
✅Drop shipping
✅Import and export of goods and services.

*Date* : 22nd - 24th November, 2019
*Venue* : 15, Oke-Arin street, off Shyllon Ilupeju.

*Commitment Fee* : Training is absolutely *FREE*

*N. B: TRAINING IS ABSOLUTELY FREE BUT REGISTRATION IS COMPULSORY* .

Check the attached flier for more details

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
donvicky2007:
And his club ends up receiving baptism of Goals today from Frankfort.
Abeg Wetin dem play

1 Like

Re: Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub by ableguy(m): 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
Private baptism
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub by dsocioemmy(m): 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
Brasil players like church eh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub by GreatResearcher: 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
The biggest most important tin is that christ does nt exist
kudinkarfe:
The most important thing is he give his life to Christ.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub by Raydos: 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
And to imagine that The following day, He's still gonna fúçk in that bathub again,

3 Likes

Re: Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub by daroz(m): 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
I got baptized in Christ Embassy (Benin City) in a inflatable water pool.

It’s all the same as long as there was an immersion.
Re: Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub by Kamcee(m): 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
post=83690513:
THE CHURCH IS MARCHING ON AND THE OF HELL CANNOT PREVAIL.

THE GATE OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL

8 Likes

Re: Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub by seuncyrus(m): 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
levels

Can you just imagine Coutinho with this present Liverpool squad shocked

2 Likes

Re: Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub by Blitz888(m): 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
Jesus be praise

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi / Franck Ribery In Tears At Bayern Munich Ace Rafinha's Goodbye Farewell (Photos) / Kelechi Nwakali & Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn Rock Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.