Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Single And Searching - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Single And Searching (343 Views)

A Black Snake I Just Killed This Night While Searching For My He Goat / Searching For Poultry Farm/space Around Lagos / Single And Double Vacuum Packaging Available For Sale ,call:09031689468 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Single And Searching by lawchips22: 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
You maybe lucky one today : if looking better woman Click on this link https:///2NzveNm
Re: Single And Searching by Tonnyray: 5:41pm On May 07, 2020
lexyking
Let's continue the gist here if it's cool with you.
lexyking:
the thing is they are minorities in these states hence their need to blend in with the majority by dressing like muslims. when you come across them at first you might even think that they are muslims because of the way they dress and acts, they even bear muslim sounding names but after interacting with them you will discover that they are Christians.
So you're of the opinion I may have missed out on some simply based on assumptions?
If true that's serious
Re: Single And Searching by lexyking(m): 6:47pm On May 07, 2020
Tonnyray:
lexyking
Let's continue the gist here if it's cool with you.
So you're of the opinion I may have missed out on some simply based on assumptions?
If true that's serious

yeah. the secret of finding and dating them is to keep an open mind, that way you will stick around long enough to find your spec, like I said before most of them have the appearance of muslims but they are not.

(1) (Reply)

High-quality Tarpaulin Pond At Give-away Price / Bush Bags Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity / 5,000 Acres Of Palm Plantation For Sale In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.