Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist (45239 Views)

Chi Junglist Is Dead! Oritse Femi's Ex Group Member Dies / Chi-junglist Receiving Treatment / Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist by GistMore: 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
Oritsefemi has taken to social media to mourn dead his former group singer, Chi Junglist who died after battling with unknown illness.

Oristefemi shared his photo and wrote;
Brother you tried your best to fight it ...jah knows better ....he’s bigger than everyone and no man can question him May your soul rest in perfect peace brother...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Xb0o_gDdq

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist by GistMore: 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2019

Re: Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist by exstreve: 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
Why is he posting it now?
This man needed attention all along but he(femi) chose to neglect him. Even if he couldn't help, he could at least draw the man's attention to the public. Indeed it is very difficult for a man to forgive

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist by GistMore: 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist by Mutemenot(m): 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
That's where we are good at. Always quick to write RIP but lazy to help when there's need...

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist by GistMore: 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist by Flexherbal(m): 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
May his soul rest in peace !

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist by GistMore2: 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
undecided
Re: Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist by NOC1(m): 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
If oritshafemi did nothing for him in time of need, Bleep him and his condolence message.
Thank God I got no friends because they will desert you once the going is tough, the only come close to you because of what the want to get.
Was out of job for few months, I knew how lonely I was despite not begging any human.
Because I cut my budget to my savings, no more balling and spirits, the so called niggas stayed afar.
No friend is gonna be there for you in time of need, if they know nothing gonna come out from it.
I learnt a lesson, God bless my babe for her words of encouragement, who never called for a penny in this period, I gave her out of my love, she never pressured for one bit.
I equally thank God who did it ones more and family who was like “I am paying for your flight ticket whenever I am traveling.... don’t touch your savings... God bless my family.
Friends don’t exist it is only about what is on the table.

301 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist by Baverun: 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
Sad
Re: Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist by careytommy37(m): 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
Life. To think they both started together

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
RIP to him.
Nobody knows what tomorrow holds for us all.

For those typing trash above about Femi,
Make una kontinue!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist by BlackIP: 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
exstreve:
This man needed attention all along but he(femi) chose to neglect him. Even if he couldn't help, he could at least draw the man's attention to the public. Indeed it is very difficult for a man to forgive

Dear ask of the sickness that killed him before posting such.

Even if you give a person suffering from a terminal disease ... 1billion .. That person will still die.

Rip sir

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist by boldking(m): 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
If you don't lay a good foundation, you will suffer.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist by johnnyn1(m): 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
Rip
Re: Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
careytommy37:
Life. To think they both started together

That is life.
Nobody knows tomorrow .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist by Flowkey112: 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
Bastard 7up Bst

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist by Freemanbobble: 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
Okay
Re: Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist by 24kmagic: 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
K
Re: Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist by DennisEche(m): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
What did you do when he needed help, useless naija celeb always seeking for cheap attention

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
exstreve:
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist by Passionate888: 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
Ehya
Re: Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist by zigibada: 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
post=83690597:

That is life.
Nobody knows tomorrow .
[/s]

8 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist by wink2015(m): 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
Can we know the diseases that killed him at least others will learn a lesson from the preventive process

3 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist by zigibada: 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
post=83690586:
RIP to him.

Nobody knows what tomorrow holds for us all.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist by tillaman(m): 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
Only God knows the type of sickness that claimed his life!! He looks frail and lifeless
God rest his soul
Re: Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
exstreve:

Correct ya self my guy �

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist by Dhortunn(m): 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
So, Oritsefemi quickly posted so he won't be dragged?
Very sad, sad life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lil Bow Wow Rumored Dead / Femi Kuti: I Didn’t Go To School. Fela Used Me As An Experiment / Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.