Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Kwara Cabinet Screening, Matter Arising. YUSUF MUBARAQ AUTHORITY. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Cabinet Screening, Matter Arising. YUSUF MUBARAQ AUTHORITY. (536 Views)

APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising / Kwara Cabinet Approves Presentation Of 2021 Supplementary Budget To Assembly / Gov Abdulrazaq Tasks kwara Cabinet Members On Challenges Ahead As Retreat Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Cabinet Screening, Matter Arising. YUSUF MUBARAQ AUTHORITY. by ridwanomooba: 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kwara cabinet screening, matter arising.

YUSUF MUBARAQ AUTHORITY.

After what seems like an eternity, The Kwara moses, Governor Abdulrahman ABDULRASAQ sent his long awaited cabinet list to the indefatigable Kwara House of Assembly under the leadership of Rt. Hon. Salihu Yakub Danlandi.
Let me digress a bit, you would all recalled, immediately after the 2015 general election that saw to the emergence of President Muhammadu Buhari, pressure was mounted on the presidency to as a matter of urgency constitute it cabinet for effective governance and administrative convenience.
Buhari, under the guise of wanting a good and all time best cabinet took months in bringing home his list, a list which in later years proved To be inconsequential and unworthy of the time wasted.

Seeing some names of retired looters further lent credence to wasting time in selecting such an undeserving cabinet.
Fast forward to 2019, our moses, governor Abdulrahman enjoyed the same honour as that of Buhari.both are serial contestants and just after the emergence of Governor Abdurahman, he chooses to take his time in assessing the best brains to work for him, a feat Buhari equally hide in during his first tenure and the result of which is not favorable.They are similar in that aspect equally, I only hope our moses succeeds.

Luckily, after many highbrow was raised from all corners in Kwara, the cabinet was later constituted and as law demands, sent to the appropriate quarter-house of assembly.
We witnessed a new dawn yesterday when these brains shortlisted were screened by the indefatigable House of Assembly, I believe they all performed wonderfully well.

Now, where I still need more explanations is how industrious this selected brains are to take our dear state to the next level of dynamism as envisaged by the governor?
Hope after taking all this time, the result won't be of blame game or failure of the shortlisted names to perform their respective duties?
Hope the confidence reposed on APC led administration won't be shattered with the set of brains in government.
This and many other questions are having battle in my mind and now I have shared them with you all.
Interestingly, the governor is making some giant strides in redefining Governance but may I say his good is noticed but his best is highly craved.
Governance should be more than making national headlines alone, we need to take it as it is, a tedious task deserving of our best.
I don't have problem with his cabinet make up for I believe his list is made after a tedious search and a thorough assessment of the nominees.

But if anybody can clear the air on why a governor would choose to appoint an immediate graduate (Miss Kolo Joana) with little or no experience of administration and at the expense of qualified candidates, I will so much appreciate it and while I wait for clarification on that, may I say may AA will succeeded?
Let all that concerns in this echoe it to the hearing of our Moses that no excuses will be tolerated for maladministration and that the people's should henceforth be the utmost priority.
I hope to see the best this deserving individuals will bring in restoring sanity and the lost glory back to Kwara.

As we set on a new pace of governance, I beseech Allah in his infinite mercy and magnanimity to crown the effort of our darling governor in order to actualize his aims and objective for all kwarans.

Yusuf Mubarak authority writes from the sunny city of Abuja
Re: Kwara Cabinet Screening, Matter Arising. YUSUF MUBARAQ AUTHORITY. by gratefulheart(m): 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
Can you post the names?

ridwanomooba:
Kwara cabinet screening, matter arising.

YUSUF MUBARAQ AUTHORITY.

After what seems like an eternity, The Kwara moses, Governor Abdulrahman ABDULRASAQ sent his long awaited cabinet list to the indefatigable Kwara House of Assembly under the leadership of Rt. Hon. Salihu Yakub Danlandi.
Let me digress a bit, you would all recalled, immediately after the 2015 general election that saw to the emergence of President Muhammadu Buhari, pressure was mounted on the presidency to as a matter of urgency constitute it cabinet for effective governance and administrative convenience.
Buhari, under the guise of wanting a good and all time best cabinet took months in bringing home his list, a list which in later years proved To be inconsequential and unworthy of the time wasted.

Seeing some names of retired looters further lent credence to wasting time in selecting such an undeserving cabinet.
Fast forward to 2019, our moses, governor Abdulrahman enjoyed the same honour as that of Buhari.both are serial contestants and just after the emergence of Governor Abdurahman, he chooses to take his time in assessing the best brains to work for him, a feat Buhari equally hide in during his first tenure and the result of which is not favorable.They are similar in that aspect equally, I only hope our moses succeeds.

Luckily, after many highbrow was raised from all corners in Kwara, the cabinet was later constituted and as law demands, sent to the appropriate quarter-house of assembly.
We witnessed a new dawn yesterday when these brains shortlisted were screened by the indefatigable House of Assembly, I believe they all performed wonderfully well.

Now, where I still need more explanations is how industrious this selected brains are to take our dear state to the next level of dynamism as envisaged by the governor?
Hope after taking all this time, the result won't be of blame game or failure of the shortlisted names to perform their respective duties?
Hope the confidence reposed on APC led administration won't be shattered with the set of brains in government.
This and many other questions are having battle in my mind and now I have shared them with you all.
Interestingly, the governor is making some giant strides in redefining Governance but may I say his good is noticed but his best is highly craved.
Governance should be more than making national headlines alone, we need to take it as it is, a tedious task deserving of our best.
I don't have problem with his cabinet make up for I believe his list is made after a tedious search and a thorough assessment of the nominees.

But if anybody can clear the air on why a governor would choose to appoint an immediate graduate (Miss Kolo Joana) with little or no experience of administration and at the expense of qualified candidates, I will so much appreciate it and while I wait for clarification on that, may I say may AA will succeeded?
Let all that concerns in this echoe it to the hearing of our Moses that no excuses will be tolerated for maladministration and that the people's should henceforth be the utmost priority.
I hope to see the best this deserving individuals will bring in restoring sanity and the lost glory back to Kwara.

As we set on a new pace of governance, I beseech Allah in his infinite mercy and magnanimity to crown the effort of our darling governor in order to actualize his aims and objective for all kwarans.

Yusuf Mubarak authority writes from the sunny city of Abuja

(1) (Reply)

Senator Abe: I Was Accused Of Conniving With Vice President To Kill Buhari / Crisis In Aso Rock: How ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo / University Of Agriculture Makurdi Hails King Gaza Kure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.