Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures (83139 Views)

Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding / Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls (2) (3) (4)

Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by uncastableodd(f): 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
A
Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by Moreoffaith(m): 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by landforeast(m): 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
Eyaa that woman is very wicked while will she pour hot water in her maid
Wicked world.
Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by Kamcee(m): 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
Crofton:

She should learn from the person that is giving this baba hand job

Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by DCmonster: 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
That girl go Sabi Bleep wella. They would have been fucking since before tonight.
Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by Crofton: 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
judgementyard:

That's deep!

That's the truth My friend.

The system has completely turned into a money generating factor .

Poor Masses being scavenged in the name of the Lord .

Lol. All glory be to God .

Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by Crofton: 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kamcee:

She should learn from the person that is giving this baba hand job

Lmao, Baba no fit contain am again.
Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by Grupo(m): 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
Lucky chap.

He'll take over the family business.
Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by traihit: 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
The op is showing us pictures of Damilola and his wife instead of the new couple.

Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by MrVegina(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
post=83691782:
From all of us @: HAPPY MARRIED LIFE TO THE LOVELY COUPLE.

Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by judgementyard(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
Crofton:

That's the truth My friend.

The system has completely turned into a money generating factor .

Poor Masses being scavenged in the name of the Lord .

Lol. All glory be to God .
Word cool
Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by oladipojesse(m): 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Boring wedding

You are born for more not what you call yourself. This wedding is a blessed one and you should pray for such. #GrowUp!

Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by pressplay411(m): 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
Crofton:

That's what happens, Majority of the populace are unable to understand that their spirituality must not necessarily be associated with any Church.

So they end up being victims used to level the pockets of the glorious Men of God .

How so?
Hebrews 10:24-25
And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.

We need the Church. Spirituality outside the church may not produce love.

Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by xcelentattitude(m): 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
Deltatoto:
their kids go ugly o.

Like seriously shocked
You haven't seen Joshua right? The guy is cute gan!

Even if their kids ugly self, I know say them no go ugly reach you undecided

Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by friendlyadvice: 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
angry they look soooooo boring
Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by Maryclaire1(f): 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
May God bless their Union
Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
nan1:
Happy married life and may God locate those who are praying for this type of blessing
amen o, i will be 35 next year.

Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by Crofton: 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
pressplay411:

How so?
Hebrews 10:24-25
And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.

We need the Church. Spirituality outside the church may not produce love.

Unfortunately, I'm more concerned about the rate at which the focus of the Church has diverted from teachings of Love and Tolerance into extortion and Laughable shaming activities.

How many Nigerian Pastors teach love ?
My brother, Seems you are new here.
Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by Chiedu12345: 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
GOD Almighty will Bless ur Union
Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by nlPoster: 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
May all who are believing God for marriage partners also locate them in Jesus name.

Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by mechanics(m): 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
I wish them happy married life.

Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by jubrilELsudan: 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
Endtime wedding pictures.

Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by LeanonGOD(m): 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
Weeping may last all night but the Joy of the Lord is Coming in the Morning to you In Jesus Marvelous and Precious Name. The Joy of the Lord is your Strength. By God's Grace I will get back to you by Friday.
nwamabo247:
Beautiful₦ abeg please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature below

Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by Awoo88: 12:01am On Nov 03, 2019
See decency!! They don't need to show breast to look classic..

Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by Surulereman(m): 1:57am On Nov 03, 2019
That advert BUY CHEAP SME DATA is posted by a scammer, who called himself Mr Adeboye. He re-advertises when the heat from a scam has cooled off. Don't patronize him. Very unrepentant scammer.
Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by Comedian2019: 2:04am On Nov 03, 2019
wittyt98:

nice couple grin
keeping the business in the family grin
Both of them will soon come up with a brand like Redemption Faith Int'l Ministry. grin grin grin

Maga must continue to pay as far as they keep scamming and threatening them with ''hell fire'' grin grin
Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:14am On Nov 03, 2019
wittyt98:

nice couple grin
keeping the business in the family grin
you're creative...I appreciate that!
Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:17am On Nov 03, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Boring wedding
it's a wedding bros, not AY LIVE show.....

Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:18am On Nov 03, 2019
flexyrule:
The way people are described here is quite appalling.
Everyone has an identity! Everyone has a name.
All this Wiz Kid's ex, Tonto Dike's ex husband, David's baby mama, Mike Bami's 2nd son, RCCG Assistant G.O's daughter, Franklin Ubi's estranged wife... Bla Bla Bla..
People should be called by their names - especially on the headlines.
Imagine if Seun was described as The owner of the most tribalized forum in Africa, instead of Seun Osewa.
The practice is becoming disgusting.
you have a point but common it's fun!!
Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by Bbbwings: 5:23am On Nov 03, 2019
judgementyard:

That's deep!
Yes like a borehole

Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by olisaEze(m): 6:37am On Nov 03, 2019
Ishawuru!! grin
Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by StephenBB(m): 9:12am On Nov 03, 2019
flexyrule:
The way people are described here is quite appalling.
Everyone has an identity! Everyone has a name.
All this Wiz Kid's ex, Tonto Dike's ex husband, David's baby mama, Mike Bami's 2nd son, RCCG Assistant G.O's daughter, Franklin Ubi's estranged wife... Bla Bla Bla..
People should be called by their names - especially on the headlines.
Imagine if Seun was described as The owner of the most tribalized forum in Africa, instead of Seun Osewa.
The practice is becoming disgusting.

My guy...I'm tired of complaining as you're doing now

Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) / Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder)