Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

This Is Boris Johnson The Uk Prime Minister - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This Is Boris Johnson The Uk Prime Minister (737 Views)

Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister / UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today / The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Boris Johnson The Uk Prime Minister by EmekaMD(m): 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
This is the sitting room of Mr Boris Johnson. The Uk Prime Minister. The country where our own president likes to take vacation, and most shamefully yhe the country where he goes to seek medical attention .

Take a look at the simplicity of his sitting room. Just look at that take look at that table and the clothe covering. Yet he governs a country richer and more powerful than ours.

Can you even imagine an ordinary local government chairman in Nigeria having such a simple sitting room? No right ?.

Sometimes i wonder what goes on in Buhari's mind when he realizes that the President he has gone to borrow money from actually rides in public aircrafts, yet he had just came in his presidential air fleet just to beg.

Has Buhari built any befitting hospital yet?
Atleast for himself and his household so he'd stop going for medical tourism in the UK.
Oh i forgot he jus went for yet another "private visit".

Imagine Buhari ruling Nigeria for 8yrs and yet still preach to us about his integrity. About how he would stop medical tourism and make Nigeria second to heaven.

9ja i hail thee

Suffer nor dey tire we?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Boris Johnson The Uk Prime Minister by JonDon12: 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
Buhari is not the one without integrity. The ones without integrity are the APC Party and Its supporters that nominated and elected Buhari strictly out of Tribalism. GEJ was not perfect but at least he was a democrat and he didnt try to take this country backward. Buhari is a cowardly islamist that bullies the press, has just slightly more intelligence than an almajiri, a neo -terrorist who failed in government 30 years ago but still is able to win an election just because he is a Northerner. The North instead of educated their youth and developing their minds and society to stop the growing gap between North and South, they decided to go tribal, elect a president and just divert funds to the North. The Southwest stupidly went along with them thinking Osinbanjo will be their counduit to power and wealth. But as is shown , Osinbanjo is nothing and the SW is getting nothing out of the deal. Thats what happens when you have no integrity

3 Likes

Re: This Is Boris Johnson The Uk Prime Minister by blakid(m): 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
Bros, that's not a sitting room, sir. It's looks like a study to me.
Re: This Is Boris Johnson The Uk Prime Minister by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
Leave Buhari and talk about your local government chairman.

1 Like

Re: This Is Boris Johnson The Uk Prime Minister by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
MelesZenawi:
So local government and prime minister are on the same scale abi
Re: This Is Boris Johnson The Uk Prime Minister by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2019
EmekaMD:
This is the sitting room of Mr Boris Johnson. The Uk Prime Minister. The country where our own president likes to take vacation, and most shamefully yhe the country where he goes to seek medical attention .

Take a look at the simplicity of his sitting room. Just look at that take look at that table and the clothe covering. Yet he governs a country richer and more powerful than ours.

Can you even imagine an ordinary local government chairman in Nigeria having such a simple sitting room? No right ?.

Sometimes i wonder what goes on in Buhari's mind when he realizes that the President he has gone to borrow money from actually rides in public aircrafts, yet he had just came in his presidential air fleet just to beg.

Has Buhari built any befitting hospital yet?
Atleast for himself and his household so he'd stop going for medical tourism in the UK.
Oh i forgot he jus went for yet another "private visit".

Imagine Buhari ruling Nigeria for 8yrs and yet still preach to us about his integrity. About how he would stop medical tourism and make Nigeria second to heaven.

9ja i hail thee

Suffer nor dey tire we?
Who told you that's the sitting room it is probably a corner of the staff common room or lounge.
Re: This Is Boris Johnson The Uk Prime Minister by leofab(f): 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
Simplicity
Re: This Is Boris Johnson The Uk Prime Minister by ziegurf(m): 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
Even if na kitchen self.....why can't buhari barn foreign medical/academic trips for himself, his family members and other political leaders in order to promote our own hospitals and schools to international standards
Re: This Is Boris Johnson The Uk Prime Minister by jesmond3945: 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
op don't be a mumu.

1 Like

Re: This Is Boris Johnson The Uk Prime Minister by EmekaMD(m): 11:57pm On Nov 02, 2019
MelesZenawi:
why
Re: This Is Boris Johnson The Uk Prime Minister by EmekaMD(m): 11:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
jesmond3945:
op don't be a mumu.
yeah.. how dare the Op challenge ur God?

1 Like

Re: This Is Boris Johnson The Uk Prime Minister by jesmond3945: 5:40am On Nov 03, 2019
EmekaMD:
yeah.. how dare the Op challenge ur God?
boris johnson has more cash in his offshore bank account than your country combined. Simplicity is their culture that doesn't mean they are not brutal when it comes to money.

1 Like

Re: This Is Boris Johnson The Uk Prime Minister by EmekaMD(m): 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
jesmond3945:
boris johnson has more cash in his offshore bank account than your country combined. Simplicity is their culture that doesn't mean they are not brutal when it comes to money.
you're right. And his country is the poverty capital of the world too.

Your head get oil
Re: This Is Boris Johnson The Uk Prime Minister by jesmond3945: 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
EmekaMD:
you're right. And his country is the poverty capital of the world too.

Your head get oil
there is pervasive poverty in britain at the moment now ask jeremy corbyn.

1 Like

Re: This Is Boris Johnson The Uk Prime Minister by EmekaMD(m): 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
jesmond3945:
there is pervasive poverty in britain at the moment now ask jeremy corbyn.
UK has gone beyond the level of citizens not being able to feed.
Nigeria hasn't.

I probably know better about UK than you do.
I've spent a good number of my years of life hear.

Tell your president to fix his hospitals and stop running to UK for the slightest headaches
Re: This Is Boris Johnson The Uk Prime Minister by jesmond3945: 11:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
EmekaMD:
UK has gone beyond the level of citizens not being able to feed.
Nigeria hasn't.

I probably know better about UK than you do.
I've spent a good number of my years of life hear.

Tell your president to fix his hospitals and stop running to UK for the slightest headaches
ability to feed is not a developmental index but how many of your citizens are in the middle class. The amount of rough sleepers are going up daily. Ask the SNP.
Re: This Is Boris Johnson The Uk Prime Minister by EmekaMD(m): 1:31am On Nov 04, 2019
jesmond3945:
ability to feed is not a developmental index but how many of your citizens are in the middle class. The amount of rough sleepers are going up daily. Ask the SNP.
that'll tell you how deteriorated ur country and society is.

People can't even feed talk more of getting into the middle class.

This argument is self-defeatist

People are getting poorer and poorer and you're here making a case for a man who cares no more than his family's interest.

Don't compare ur country with UK bro.
I'm sure if you have the opportunity u wouldn't think twice to jettison Nigeria for same UK.

Even ur president with all the resources at his disposal still thinks everything white and British is better than all the facilities in his Aso Rock..

Ur president has a low self esteem.. deal with it..
Re: This Is Boris Johnson The Uk Prime Minister by jesmond3945: 7:34am On Nov 04, 2019
EmekaMD:
that'll tell you how deteriorated ur country and society is.

People can't even feed talk more of getting into the middle class.

This argument is self-defeatist

People are getting poorer and poorer and you're here making a case for a man who cares no more than his family's interest.

Don't compare ur country with UK bro.
I'm sure if you have the opportunity u wouldn't think twice to jettison Nigeria for same UK.

Even ur president with all the resources at his disposal still thinks everything white and British is better than all the facilities in his Aso Rock..

Ur president has a low self esteem.. deal with it..

as usual personal against your leader and he is even old to be your dad. Uk leeches off african nations and everybody knows that. Yes Uk is a developed country, enriching itself from corrupt and blood money and would crumble soon enough thats why they are grapling with brexit for over 4 years.
Anyway, we have our peculiar problems and buhari has no magic wound to change things but he is trying. Key into his dream of Nigerian being a self sufficient food basket and you would be glad.
Re: This Is Boris Johnson The Uk Prime Minister by EmekaMD(m): 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
jesmond3945:
as usual personal against your leader and he is even old to be your dad. Uk leeches off african nations and everybody knows that. Yes Uk is a developed country, enriching itself from corrupt and blood money and would crumble soon enough thats why they are grapling with brexit for over 4 years.
Anyway, we have our peculiar problems and buhari has no magic wound to change things but he is trying. Key into his dream of Nigerian being a self sufficient food basket and you would be glad.
Old enough to be my Dad? Well my Dad at Buhari's age would have retired and i so advise Buhari to retire too cos guess what? He's not there outta love but for personal reasons.

Uk leeches off Africa cos of leaders like Buhari who doesn't care about his people but about his personal gains. Ready to sign any deal jus to please his white masters and perpetuate himself on power.

Buhari doesn't jus have a magic wand, he is compounding our problems, borrowing and mortgaging our future with little or nothing to show for it. Where is the refinery he promised to build ? Where are the hospitals after all the money he budgeted for about 5yrs now ? He can't even treat himself in the hospitals yet he still budget billions on them yearly. You can guess where the money is going..

I don't expect Buhari to fix Nigeria in 4 or 8 years, but i expected to see work in progress. To see hope.
But guess what ? Things are getting worse. He's talking us back 50years behind.

Killing all the institutions he met on ground, judiciary, freedom of speech and press freedom.

Buhari is a scam and either does not mean well for Nigeria or doesn't know what he is doing.
Either reason he doesn't deserve to remain in that seat..
Re: This Is Boris Johnson The Uk Prime Minister by jesmond3945: 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
EmekaMD:
Old enough to be my Dad? Well my Dad at Buhari's age would have retired and i so advise Buhari to retire too cos guess what? He's not there outta love but for personal reasons.

Uk leeches off Africa cos of leaders like Buhari who doesn't care about his people but about his personal gains. Ready to sign any deal jus to please his white masters and perpetuate himself on power.

Buhari doesn't jus have a magic wand, he is compounding our problems, borrowing and mortgaging our future with little or nothing to show for it. Where is the refinery he promised to build ? Where are the hospitals after all the money he budgeted for about 5yrs now ? He can't even treat himself in the hospitals yet he still budget billions on them yearly. You can guess where the money is going..

I don't expect Buhari to fix Nigeria in 4 or 8 years, but i expected to see work in progress. To see hope.
But guess what ? Things are getting worse. He's talking us back 50years behind.

Killing all the institutions he met on ground, judiciary, freedom of speech and press freedom.

Buhari is a scam and either does not mean well for Nigeria or doesn't know what he is doing.
Either reason he doesn't deserve to remain in that seat..
you are blaming buhari for all the problems in Nigeria.
Of course he was elected by Nigerians to rule for another four years. If Nigerians didnt vote how would have been the President? If you wanted him to retire then you would have voted for Atiku.
Buhari has never accented to any deal with Uk, only with China. He only goes there to rest.
A government provides enabling environment and dangote is building a refinery.
Key into buhari's agriculture road map and you would be glad.
Re: This Is Boris Johnson The Uk Prime Minister by EmekaMD(m): 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
jesmond3945:
you are blaming buhari for all the problems in Nigeria.
Of course he was elected by Nigerians to rule for another four years. If Nigerians didnt vote how would have been the President? If you wanted him to retire then you would have voted for Atiku.
Buhari has never accented to any deal with Uk, only with China. He only goes there to rest.
A government provides enabling environment and dangote is building a refinery.
Key into buhari's agriculture road map and you would be glad.
Nigerians elected him yes (even though his election and reelection are marred by controversy but that's a talk for another day)

Blaming the problems on Buhari ? Who should i blame? My Dad who is retired already ?
Buhari created and is still creating us problems through is action and inactions. Look at the divide in Nigeria today. Buhari can be directly blamed for that. (95% vs 5% comes to mind. So low of someone who calls himself a president )

Deals with China or Uk or any other country. How is that different from the fact that he is mortgaging our future ?

And hear yourself . He goes to Uk to rest.
Really? So after putting unrest in his own country he runs away to rest in another mans country. How many times have Boris Johnson' come to rest in Nigeria ? You should be ashamed for mentioning this

Which agriculture ?
The one he is colluding with Fulani herdsmen to kill and destroy ?

Abeg tell me something else
Re: This Is Boris Johnson The Uk Prime Minister by saintade01(m): 12:12am On Nov 05, 2019
@ jesmond3945

You really have time o. You're trying to explain Love to a generation of Hate and Gullibility, you will surely sleep there.
Re: This Is Boris Johnson The Uk Prime Minister by jesmond3945: 8:25am On Nov 05, 2019
saintade01:
@ jesmond3945

You really have time o. You're trying to explain Love to a generation of Hate and Gullibility, you will surely sleep there.
yea my brother, hate has really blinded them from reality.

(1) (Reply)

44 Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Chadian Military Die In Prison From Poison / Biden Inauguration: 5 Iconic Photos You Can't Miss / Hypersonic Missiles Have Obliterated The Ukrainian Resistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.