Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

I Need A Husband, I’m Single - Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Amaka Okeke Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need A Husband, I’m Single - Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Amaka Okeke Cries Out (4609 Views)

Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead / “does Anybody Want A Wife? I’m Single – Actress Cynthia Okeke Cries Out / Cultist Threatens To Kill Actress Cynthia Ebijie Over Her Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Husband, I’m Single - Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Amaka Okeke Cries Out by osifoblessingme: 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
Whether seeking attention or acting out a fantasy or plainly speaking out her problem, a budding Nollywood actress known as Cynthia Amaka Okeke, and who calls herself ‘OfficiaCici’ on Instagram hijacked the attention of so many people when she posted a video, frantically crying out that she needs a husband.

The sensually busty and beautiful actress cut a picture of the proverbial ‘damsel in distress’ in the video, looking dejected, desperate and almost hysterical. “Does anybody want a wife? I’m single. I got no kids, I can cook. People say I’m funny. Your Mama doesn’t love me. Do you want a wife?” she wailed in the video. “Biko, drop your thoughts and send your application to my manager. If you are ready we will be getting married next week,” she added.

Of course, there was a barrage of comments, both negative and positive. But it appeared the actress knew exactly what she did and what to expect and she had an ample reaction to every query on her page. “I have a new theory in life; what other people think of me is truly none of my business,” she said in another post.

Source>>>http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/i-need-husband-im-single-nollywood.html

Re: I Need A Husband, I’m Single - Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Amaka Okeke Cries Out by Siberia01(m): 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
hoelosho cry

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Husband, I’m Single - Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Amaka Okeke Cries Out by victorian(f): 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
Her eyes never still clear yet.

She had better stop being desperate or else men will use and use and use her to their satisfaction.

Lol.

Better be calm!

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Husband, I’m Single - Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Amaka Okeke Cries Out by johnkey: 6:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
But we guys aren't looking for marriage anymore, we just want to eat the coochie.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Husband, I’m Single - Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Amaka Okeke Cries Out by Mood11: 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
All the posters above are pretenders shocked angry
Are they all telling me that they didn't see her nii!!ples? embarassed

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Husband, I’m Single - Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Amaka Okeke Cries Out by Ahmed0336(m): 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2019
Sorry, I am not available undecided grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Husband, I’m Single - Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Amaka Okeke Cries Out by mrwonlasewonie: 7:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
See her nipus cheesy
Re: I Need A Husband, I’m Single - Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Amaka Okeke Cries Out by Opportuneke(m): 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
Such beauty!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Husband, I’m Single - Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Amaka Okeke Cries Out by Chubhie: 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
So juicy....
Re: I Need A Husband, I’m Single - Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Amaka Okeke Cries Out by Chubhie: 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
Opportuneke:
Such beauty!!!
She fine..... She can slide into my dm.....

1 Like

Re: I Need A Husband, I’m Single - Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Amaka Okeke Cries Out by Chubhie: 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
victorian:

She had better stop being desperate or else men will use and use and use her to their satisfaction.

Lol.

Better be calm!
Nne, Relax
Re: I Need A Husband, I’m Single - Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Amaka Okeke Cries Out by Khd95(m): 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
See groundnut size nippuu embarassed
Re: I Need A Husband, I’m Single - Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Amaka Okeke Cries Out by victorian(f): 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
Chubhie:

Nne, Relax

I'm not the one screaming online that I want husband.

Tell her to relax not me, on her advert cause she's just digging her own grave in desperation.

What's my own sef? When them fucvk am taya, she go quiet like mouse.

Lol
Re: I Need A Husband, I’m Single - Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Amaka Okeke Cries Out by victorian(f): 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
Chubhie:

She fine..... She can slide into my dm.....

No wonder.

cool
Re: I Need A Husband, I’m Single - Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Amaka Okeke Cries Out by Chubhie: 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
victorian:

I'm not the one screaming online that I want husband.

Tell her to relax not me, on her advert cause she's just digging her own grave in desperation.

What's my own sef? When them fucvk am taya, she go quiet like mouse.

Lol
LOL! What if the pussy wants to be bleeped?
Re: I Need A Husband, I’m Single - Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Amaka Okeke Cries Out by Chubhie: 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
victorian:

No wonder.

cool
I wonder o lipsrsealed
Re: I Need A Husband, I’m Single - Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Amaka Okeke Cries Out by victorian(f): 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
Chubhie:

LOL! What if the pussy wants to be bleeped?

Oya go and fish her out from her house and start fucvking.
Re: I Need A Husband, I’m Single - Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Amaka Okeke Cries Out by davillian(m): 11:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
Thanks for the breast advert
Breast suckers would come inform of husbands.
Hehehe
Re: I Need A Husband, I’m Single - Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Amaka Okeke Cries Out by bobbybrown007: 11:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
johnkey:
But we guys aren't looking for marriage anymore, we just want to eat the coochie.
are u serious? Me i want to get married some day, am nt part of the guys you no.
Re: I Need A Husband, I’m Single - Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Amaka Okeke Cries Out by Chubhie: 12:47am On Nov 03, 2019
victorian:

Oya go and fish her out from her house and start fucvking.

That's crude. No gentleman does that....
Re: I Need A Husband, I’m Single - Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Amaka Okeke Cries Out by SocialJustice: 12:51am On Nov 03, 2019
Pretty but very short
Re: I Need A Husband, I’m Single - Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Amaka Okeke Cries Out by johnkey: 3:56am On Nov 03, 2019
bobbybrown007:
are u serious? Me i want to get married some day, am nt part of the guys you no.
Was talking about real Gs not boys
Re: I Need A Husband, I’m Single - Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Amaka Okeke Cries Out by chuksville(m): 6:31am On Nov 03, 2019
Fatty Bombom....

Re: I Need A Husband, I’m Single - Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Amaka Okeke Cries Out by LOVEGINO(m): 7:29am On Nov 03, 2019
victorian:

Lol.

Better be calm!
Na who dis wan fit satisfy

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Hours After 19years Old Girl Uploaded Her Nude Video, See What Her Dad Did / Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo / Miss Nigeria Akudo Ezinne, Thelma Okonkwo And Annie Inyang On The Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.