Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) (91269 Views)

Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) / Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by proeast(m): 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
Chai, sorry dear
Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Bbbwings: 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
Dem must always give drip
Only this scratch
Well na Nigerians

If you no give dem injections or drip, dem no receive treatment.
And you sef must give drip, so dey will perceive that you're working
Ps
She looks inebriated sha
Omuti paraku

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Mokason28: 11:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
StupidNLmods:
Who is she?
She is Angela Okorie that has the grace to fall inside gutter and survive... After drawling in freeeeee alcohol

4 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by greggng: 11:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
Imagine taking trip cos you fell inside gutter....our doctors are funny....

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by CONFAMA: 11:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

Most of the celebrities are attention seeking addicts, who can do anything to chase clout and stay in the news. From one staged beef to another and one staged trend to another.

She should have come up with a better plot for her charade, which was intended to flaunt her soft bum; or at least, she could have given a cleaner view other than this bruise-ridden thigh of hers.
When I saw, near death and gutter, I was expecting to see serious bone fracture or hip dislocation from the impact of the crash; rather, all I could see is a bruised hip which looks like the aftermath of some masochist session in the club.

People fall everyday and life goes on. Next time if you haven't got any better thing to flaunt, just keep your blooded bum to yourself. It's for your personal concern and not for public consumption.

Person get bruise dey take drip. The injury make her loose appetite ni abi the bruise say make normal food no digest again grin

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by realstars: 11:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
Do something before it injure somebody; but you are injured and taking drip, ha ha ha!!!!!!
Are you really shore this is not naija movie?

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by fela4live: 11:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

Most of the celebrities are attention seeking addicts, who can do anything to chase clout and stay in the news. From one staged beef to another and one staged trend to another.

She should have come up with a better plot for her charade, which was intended to flaunt her soft bum; or at least, she could have given a cleaner view other than this bruise-ridden thigh of hers.
When I saw, near death and gutter, I was expecting to see serious bone fracture or hip dislocation from the impact of the crash; rather, all I could see is a bruised hip which looks like the aftermath of some masochist session in the club.

People fall everyday and life goes on. Next time if you haven't got any better thing to flaunt, just keep your blooded bum to yourself. It's for your personal concern and not for public consumption.
Na wah o! You need Panadol honestly.
Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by WildChild00(m): 11:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
How does that affect the spiraling price of rice in the market today??

How about you eating close substitute? For how long would u continue like this bro?
Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Mraproko1: 11:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
All those yanch wey she dey hide the all naira land done see am.
Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by sinbad042(m): 11:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
Nnee ndoo, nwanyi oma gbachi ndi ara ofudu nkiti ka ha kwuheribe.If you talk nonsense concerning this babe's fall only God knows where you will fall inside when you will fall your own turn because uwa bu turn by turn Nig. LTD.
Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Favour196: 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
Just ordinary fall wey i dey fall everyday na im dey admit you still put you drip...

Your own kind of fall dikwa risky

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Mokason28: 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
Obierika:
Is that why she should take pics on hospital bed without her panties on?
Are you seriously serious... without panties... running to go put the video on replay grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by oruma19: 11:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
GistMore2:
Nollywood actress Angela Okorie is calling on Shina Peller's Quilox to do something about the club’s drainage before it injures someone after she sustained an injury at its car park.

The single mother of one shared a video on her social media page and it revealed her scratched thighs. It also showed that the actress’ bandaged knees while she was placed on drip.

Okorie said that she fell into the club’s drainage at the car park.
According to her, she posted the video to make sure corrections are made and not to talk down on the club. .

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Xf0XrHQkH

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/nollywood-actress-angela-okorie-survive-near-death-experience-at-lagos-club
wetin u find go club? U be club girl?

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by contigiency(m): 12:00am On Nov 03, 2019
Rubbish attention seekers.

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by UbongCR7(m): 12:02am On Nov 03, 2019
Why is she using a blue cannula?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Godwin2am(m): 12:05am On Nov 03, 2019
wittyt98:
She's Angela Okorie that fell Into Drainage At Quilox grin
you don turn to Google b dat
Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by EmmyDJourno: 12:12am On Nov 03, 2019
Chooiii, see waist.....Fuckable waist!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 12:14am On Nov 03, 2019
All I see is more nyash challenge...

As far as I'm concerned pussycat has no value..

Rubbish...

You fell inside a gutter and solicit for attention..

Too many old cargoes with no husband and desperate to do anything just to stay have one... Shame

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by teeboy100(m): 12:21am On Nov 03, 2019
I can see one yard of her bum
Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by ajokeade920: 12:23am On Nov 03, 2019
wittyt98:
wait oh! is she really taking drip cus she fell inside gutter? grin grin
cheesy cheesy best meme that describe ur statement wink

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by liverpool72(m): 12:41am On Nov 03, 2019
shayo na bastard. Hanty how many bottles u take wey make u enta gutter??

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 03, 2019
WildChild00:

How about you eating close substitute? For how long would u continue like this bro?
no he's a rice addict

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by iamloski(m): 12:46am On Nov 03, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

you nailed it.
Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by SocialJustice: 12:57am On Nov 03, 2019
wittyt98:
wait oh! is she really taking drip cus she fell inside gutter? grin grin
This level of ignorance is the reason people like you die like chickens and nobody really cares because you never ever mattered to anyone.
Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by WildChild00(m): 1:20am On Nov 03, 2019
Kingmiah:
no he's a rice addict

Carbohydrate..... shocked
Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Obakoolex(m): 1:20am On Nov 03, 2019
Bigiyo:
as in my guy I tire o..

And she has to show her bum for it
Attention seeker grin

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by makeherscream(m): 1:24am On Nov 03, 2019
Chai

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Surulereman(m): 1:35am On Nov 03, 2019
The alcohol, the open drain, the drip and the slay queen.
Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 03, 2019
Mraproko1:
All those yanch wey she dey hide the all naira land done see am.

Na the ultimate motive be that. Now the booking for that yellow soft yansh and hip go start in ernest. Christmas is around the corner and she wants a new range rover.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 1:51am On Nov 03, 2019
Next time stay house and drink your krest in peace ✌

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Comedian2019: 1:56am On Nov 03, 2019
EzeAmusu:
Shameless old woman. Quilox kill u Dia.
See as this old thing day fool herself.
Gutter water kill u Dia.
Why are you this wickend?

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Comedian2019: 1:58am On Nov 03, 2019
Isoduwa:
Next time stay house and drink your krest in peace ✌
Did you fatoyinbo her? Why the krest na

Anyway, I never believed that fake story from the bitch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding / The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.