Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Revealed: Nigerian Celebrities Embrace Nudity To Sell Products on social media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Revealed: Nigerian Celebrities Embrace Nudity To Sell Products on social media (1898 Views)

I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna / Comedian I Go Dye: Sex Tape, Nudity Leak Isn't Mistake, Nudity Not In Africa DNA / Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Nigerian Celebrities Embrace Nudity To Sell Products on social media by splendid22(m): 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
Tom Reichert, professor and head of the department of advertising and public relations in the UGA Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication said: “Advertisers use sex because it can be very effective.Sex sells because it attracts attention. People are hard-wired to notice sexually relevant information, so ads with sexual content get noticed."

In no particular order, TheNewsGuru takes a look at celebrities who have taken to nudity in order to either promote their products or increase their social media engagement.

Toyin Lawani and Pretty Mike
The duo of Toyin Lawani and Pretty Mike are eccentric celebrities who love to be in the news. The controversial duo weren’t afraid to bare it all in a recent photoshoot done for a magazine. In the same vein, the social media personalities also got many talking whe they posed nude to promote a sex enhancement product.

When asked why she posed nude, Lawani said:“The pictures I post are usually edited. I am not always naked in them. So, you can’t compare me trying to do a skin shoot to actually going naked on TV. How much are you going to pay me now? I will never do that.
“I actually agree that I’m a drama queen due to my style and creativity. But I’m not stupidly dramatic, I’m being dramatic out of hard work. My recent shoot with Mike was a professional shoot. To be honest, most of it was edited. Our private parts were not even touching at all. So I don’t even care what anyone has to say. I was paid to do a job and I did it. We are only trying to change the narrative”.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/revealed-nigerians-celebrities-embrace-nudity-sell-products-increase-social-media-influence/

Re: Revealed: Nigerian Celebrities Embrace Nudity To Sell Products on social media by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
Holy God of Mercy!!!!!

What sort of rubbish is this

(1) (Reply)

DJ Chiggzy Brings Davido Live To Anambra State / Nigerian Boys In Dubai Are Living Better Than Your Favourite Celebrities" - Hush / Fans React As Burna Boy Name Omitted From List Of Artistes Performing At Grammys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.