Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Beware! Hell Has Been Brought To Nigeria Music Industry - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beware! Hell Has Been Brought To Nigeria Music Industry (349 Views)

Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. / 5 Trending Topics For January In The Nigeria Music Industry / Top 5 Record Labels With The Biggest Impacts In Nigeria Music 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware! Hell Has Been Brought To Nigeria Music Industry by kanujkan: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
Right now, in the Nigerian music industry, there is a record label called Hades. Hades is another name for hell fire. The slogan in scripted on their logo is “Feel The Hit”. Go through the words again and you will notice the similarity between the words HIT and HEAT. Rephrase the statement and it will be “Feel The Heat”.
Listening to a single by Prospero, an artiste under the label, titled REVELATION 23, I was made to understand more about their mission. Pause for a minute and take note of the words REVELATION 23, and go back to search the scriptures, the book of Revelation ended at chapter 22. They definitely mean that the song is the chapter 23 of the book of Revelation.
The name Prospero is the name of the mystical character in Shakespeare’s play “The Tempest”. Prospero in the play had magical powers which he used to control spirits and command their obedience.
On social media, one of the record’s executives posted and I quote:
“Lil Wayne went to hell and returned, even Christ had to go to hell before his ascension. On our return from hell, we decided to bring Hades. To expressly spell out our mission, we wrote a new chapter in the bible, Revelation 23”.
That only leaves me with this conclusion; Hell has been brought to Nigeria Music Industry, Beware.
Follow the link to download the song below: https://my.notjustok.com/track/308846/prospero-revelation-23?fbclid=IwAR05m8wMm1Na6qB-JZx0VHJjC5sKoAUiuYHXPpDqzvUauHQXf_qTSK62XVY

(1) (Reply)

DJ Papi - Diablo / Eddy Kenzo – Kosi Ft. Arrow Bwoy X Pallaso X Nina Roz X Beenie Gunter X Dufla Di / Khidian - The Surge EP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.