Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) (69399 Views)

BBnaija: Blac Chyna Follows Mercy On Instagram (pics) / Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set / Wizkid Ends Beef With Skales.. Replies Him On Instagram ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) by GreatResearcher: 4:55am On Nov 03, 2019
Should dis b of of our headach?
Flexherbal:
Ah!

What could have resulted to this?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) by Difrent: 4:57am On Nov 03, 2019
aro1:
(before BBNAIJA i dont know anything about him)

Because you just come of age to start knowing things like that in 2019 doesn't mean he has not been existing...... He has been around the entertainment scene for the past decade and you are here saying trash about him..... Mercy is the only one that benefited here, what can he get from mercy? NOTHING! except P

4 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) by opribo(m): 4:59am On Nov 03, 2019
Give him what he wants and he will be quiet.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) by DONFASZY(m): 5:03am On Nov 03, 2019
bender79:
I'm sure she denied him her kpekus.

U nailed it bro

Yes

This should b d only reason
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 03, 2019
Difrent:

[s]Because you just come of age to start knowing things like that in 2019 doesn't mean he has not been existing...... He has been around the entertainment scene for the past decade and you are here saying trash about him..... Mercy is the only one that benefited here, what can he get from mercy? NOTHING! except[/s] P
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) by toye440: 5:28am On Nov 03, 2019
bender79:
Thazz All
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) by Seun360(m): 5:35am On Nov 03, 2019
NotNairalandi:
Oga Cubana wan chop clean mouth.Antie Mercy no gree shift pant unto Ike dey observe things.Na so Oga Cubana vex scarta everything.

His he the owner of Cubana at Adeola Odeku?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) by freemi(m): 5:35am On Nov 03, 2019
bender79:
simple n nt far frm d truth. Men sef. .oh women sef
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) by Systrom(m): 5:37am On Nov 03, 2019
He has also deleted her homecoming from his Instagram story

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) by iykee101(m): 5:43am On Nov 03, 2019
Finally da priest has confirmed her kpekus, man must not eat one soup,varieties is the key
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) by AmuDimpka: 6:19am On Nov 03, 2019
bender79:
gbam
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) by AmuDimpka: 6:20am On Nov 03, 2019
iykee101:
Finally da priest has confirmed her kpekus, man must not eat one soup,varieties is the key

Kpekus na old one but upgraded
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) by tunary(m): 6:22am On Nov 03, 2019
Who these people monitoring who unfollows who and follows who

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) by Ismadotcom(m): 6:24am On Nov 03, 2019
Contracts gone wrong and sour 👽👽👽 embarassedContracts gone wrong and sour 👽👽👽

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) by uju22(f): 6:27am On Nov 03, 2019
Calm down , life is not that deep
exstreve:
As if I have any reason in this world to care about what this stupid nympho and this sexworker does with their useless lives
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) by Truthbites: 6:31am On Nov 03, 2019
N this pooh gets to make FP?...I laugh in Itsekiri
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) by udemzyudex(m): 6:34am On Nov 03, 2019
Mtcheew,all na sakamanje.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) by udemzyudex(m): 6:35am On Nov 03, 2019
aro1:
Two things involved:
1.) mercy denied him coochie
2.)The man has finally tasted the coochie.. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

Why most Nigerians dey always think this way,why?

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) by Marvieduke(f): 6:36am On Nov 03, 2019
I guess he is pained and disgruntled

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) by Buharimustgo: 6:49am On Nov 03, 2019
bender79:

Exactly
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) by Nathdoug201: 6:58am On Nov 03, 2019
bender79:
I swear
Exactly what's on my mind
I was hoping to see a comment like this
You didn't disappoint bro
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) by isaacprinz(m): 6:58am On Nov 03, 2019
fabianiyobosa:
Probably pissed that Mercy decided to join Paul Okoye’s team!
Exactly!! That's the point well made.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) by bluefilm: 7:04am On Nov 03, 2019
Useless people!!!

Anything to create publicity!!!

Nonsense. undecided
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) by seedsower(m): 7:10am On Nov 03, 2019
Awoo88:
First of all op, chief priest cubana is not the owner of Cubana. He is a boy and a very loyal boy at to Obi the real owner. He probably want to kpulash Mercy. That might be the reason behind his change of altitude toward her

I think they are partners for the Owerri and the new Ikeja Cubana.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) by SocialJustice: 7:14am On Nov 03, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

And how did you come about this information?
If you had taken out a little time to watch the show, especially discussions between Mercy and Diane, you would have known.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) by sambrow(m): 7:19am On Nov 03, 2019
bender79:
my thought too
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) by majamajic(m): 7:21am On Nov 03, 2019
Flexherbal:
Ah!
What could have resulted to this?
2 things

she denied him something

or fail to met clients lined up for her
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) by majamajic(m): 7:24am On Nov 03, 2019
udemzyudex:

Why most Nigerians dey always think this way,why?

sir can you please come up with your suggestion
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) by ensamy(m): 7:24am On Nov 03, 2019
The wife did that on his Instagram account. She knows the kind of man she married. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) by TWOWAYMIRROR: 7:28am On Nov 03, 2019
Let me guess. The girl was beign "ungrateful"..she no wan bring am out for the chief priest. grin grin grin..and na Ike cause am...just dey follow the girl for nyash everywhere
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) by ensamy(m): 7:31am On Nov 03, 2019
Both Mercy and cubana do not agree on something and Paul Okoye took the advantage , Cubana became enraged, the wife deleted everything about her to allow the husband to concentrate. cool shocked cool shocked
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) by Slymonster(m): 7:31am On Nov 03, 2019
Seun360:

His he the owner of Cubana at Adeola Odeku?

Just a boy to the owner obi. He does his job very well with that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) / Rihanna: My Mum Told Me I Am Igbo / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.