Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Hilarious! Can You Spot The Error On This Government Vehicle Number Plate (photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious! Can You Spot The Error On This Government Vehicle Number Plate (photo (2521 Views)

Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' / Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government / Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious! Can You Spot The Error On This Government Vehicle Number Plate (photo by officialclassic(m): 1:51am On Nov 03, 2019
Hilarious! Can you spot the error on this government vehicle number plate (photo)

http://gidijazz.com/2019/11/photo-hilarious-can-you-spot-the-error-on-this-government-vehicle-number-plate/

Noticed?

2 Shares

Re: Hilarious! Can You Spot The Error On This Government Vehicle Number Plate (photo by b3llo(m): 1:55am On Nov 03, 2019
hahaha..... Na "Akara whip" The road safety official that made d number plate was high on some codiene diet.

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious! Can You Spot The Error On This Government Vehicle Number Plate (photo by VirginSearcher(m): 3:04am On Nov 03, 2019
Lolz, lack of education and exposure really dealing with some people and to think the same educationally backward region controls the country's politics and government is sad

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious! Can You Spot The Error On This Government Vehicle Number Plate (photo by gift01: 3:05am On Nov 03, 2019
Aboki understands it

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious! Can You Spot The Error On This Government Vehicle Number Plate (photo by MetaPhysical: 3:11am On Nov 03, 2019
gift01:
Aboki understands it

lol. grin
Exactly! It is not made for Southerners.

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious! Can You Spot The Error On This Government Vehicle Number Plate (photo by MetaPhysical: 3:14am On Nov 03, 2019
Ignorance!

Why do Legislators have to carry identifiers on the road? If Chief Whip can do this, it means other Leadership posts in the House of Assembly equally have their plates. A bandit looking for politician to kidnap has an easy target. Very unwise move.

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious! Can You Spot The Error On This Government Vehicle Number Plate (photo by cenaman(m): 4:57am On Nov 03, 2019
I saw plantain chips grin
Re: Hilarious! Can You Spot The Error On This Government Vehicle Number Plate (photo by Difrent: 5:01am On Nov 03, 2019
Photoshoped of course
Re: Hilarious! Can You Spot The Error On This Government Vehicle Number Plate (photo by chinwezdasilva: 6:09am On Nov 03, 2019
Nigerians likes title especially our greedy politifcians
Re: Hilarious! Can You Spot The Error On This Government Vehicle Number Plate (photo by Kpoikpoi: 6:18am On Nov 03, 2019
officialclassic:
Hilarious! Can you spot the error on this government vehicle number plate (photo)

http://gidijazz.com/2019/11/photo-hilarious-can-you-spot-the-error-on-this-government-vehicle-number-plate/

Noticed?
Re: Hilarious! Can You Spot The Error On This Government Vehicle Number Plate (photo by Kpoikpoi: 6:20am On Nov 03, 2019
Yeah I noticed.
I think the car belongs to an illiterate Igbo trader from Onitsha .

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! Can You Spot The Error On This Government Vehicle Number Plate (photo by helinues: 6:28am On Nov 03, 2019
Chip

Micro chips or plantain chips?
Re: Hilarious! Can You Spot The Error On This Government Vehicle Number Plate (photo by ZombieTERROR: 6:31am On Nov 03, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Lolz, lack of education and exposure really dealing with some people and to think the same educationally backward region controls the country's politics and government is sad

Someone says Aboki understands it
That's the most important thing
Re: Hilarious! Can You Spot The Error On This Government Vehicle Number Plate (photo by MrVegina(m): 6:46am On Nov 03, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Chip

Micro chips or plantain chips?
[/s]
Re: Hilarious! Can You Spot The Error On This Government Vehicle Number Plate (photo by Iscoalarcon: 6:47am On Nov 03, 2019
no be chip whip na microChip nonsense and manchester united
Re: Hilarious! Can You Spot The Error On This Government Vehicle Number Plate (photo by Iscoalarcon: 6:50am On Nov 03, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Someone says Aboki understands it
That's the most important thing
I tell you what? You are not better than those abok!s bloody ethnic bigot
Re: Hilarious! Can You Spot The Error On This Government Vehicle Number Plate (photo by slam7000(m): 7:02am On Nov 03, 2019
Kpoikpoi:
Yeah I noticed.

An Igbo trader indeed. If it’s an issue of ‘L and R’ then it’s possible. No Igbo man will make that mistake though.

Even Buhari will say ‘Pipe for Five’, pipty for fifty.
Pret for freight. A nurse from Bauchi state will say pisio for physio etc

I’ll have to generalise here, northerners pronounce ‘P for F’. You’ll have to be an Emir Sanusi to escape that.

I think we are all hypocrites here, most people will say the Spanish or Mexican name Juan as one or wan the way the locals would say it but mock an Hausa man for saying par way (far away)

Greeks pronounce Beta as vita

Germans and some east European countries pronounce V as W...Wladimir is pronounced Vladimir.
I’ve heard lots of Ugandans pronounce ‘document’ as ‘dochument’...ch for k sound.

Why should we find it hilarious when a northern Nigerian says Chip Pemi Palana for Oga Palz senior.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious! Can You Spot The Error On This Government Vehicle Number Plate (photo by Foxman19: 7:45am On Nov 03, 2019
angry grin
gift01:
Aboki understands it
Re: Hilarious! Can You Spot The Error On This Government Vehicle Number Plate (photo by TheExecutioner: 8:12am On Nov 03, 2019
If Yorubas have H factor, Hausas have P and F factors grin
Re: Hilarious! Can You Spot The Error On This Government Vehicle Number Plate (photo by Samamerc(f): 8:24am On Nov 03, 2019
Re: Hilarious! Can You Spot The Error On This Government Vehicle Number Plate (photo by catalan15(m): 8:57am On Nov 03, 2019
officialclassic:

Noticed?
Really?
Re: Hilarious! Can You Spot The Error On This Government Vehicle Number Plate (photo by Burgerlomo: 9:16am On Nov 03, 2019
cool

Re: Hilarious! Can You Spot The Error On This Government Vehicle Number Plate (photo by Modernist: 11:24am On Nov 03, 2019
TheExecutioner:
If Yorubas have H factor, Hausas have P and F factors grin
I've never come across a Yoruba with the "H" factor as you call it. and I definitely don't have a problem it.
Re: Hilarious! Can You Spot The Error On This Government Vehicle Number Plate (photo by Joystark(f): 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kpoikpoi:
Yeah I noticed.

Shut the bleep up you tribalistic bigot.

It belongs to someone in the Kano state government.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Accuse France Of Sponsoring Boko Haram In Re-colonization Plan / How Did A Man Caught On Video Collecting $5 Million In Bribes Banish A King? / PDP Members Endorse Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu In This Billboard [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.