Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,666 members, 7,862,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

Write 1,000 Words Of Premium Outdoor Niche Content - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Write 1,000 Words Of Premium Outdoor Niche Content (504 Views)

Content Writer Need For Outdoor Niche / How I Got 120k Cash And 75k Worth Of Foodstuffs With Just 1,000 / Five Must Avoid Words To Use During Any Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write 1,000 Words Of Premium Outdoor Niche Content by minivan25: 8:10am On Nov 03, 2019
I currently run an online site that has informational articles about outdoor/nature topics. The goal of this site is to get people interested and excited about nature and exploring the outdoors so they'll be more inclined to help try and save it.

Pay and Length Per Article:
I will request around 6 article topics a week from you. Since this will be long term, I am willing to pay $6 per article. Each article should be no less than 1,000 words. Payment via Paypal (if you prefer another way of payment, please let me know).

Writing:
- Must be well written/good grammar
- Must be creative
- Must be able to research the topic
- Must make the article interesting to read and very informative
- Must use niche lingo
- Must write articles quickly
- Must be detailed
- Must have a conversational but somewhat formal tone
- Don't include unnecessary big words to sound "smarter"
- Don't include fluff to try and reach the word limit
- Don't plagiarize. I will be checking for plagiarism

If you know SEO, do NOT focus on it. I just want you to write an informative article.

How will I choose you as a writer?

I am not interested in your samples as those can easily be written by someone else. I will assign you a topic to write. If you're interested, please contact me at nextlvlig@gmail.com

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Re: Write 1,000 Words Of Premium Outdoor Niche Content by marksleek25: 11:34am On Nov 03, 2019
I applied earlier via your Google forms link. No feedback yet.
Re: Write 1,000 Words Of Premium Outdoor Niche Content by Blazing12345: 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
minivan25:
I currently run an online site that has informational articles about outdoor/nature topics. The goal of this site is to get people interested and excited about nature and exploring the outdoors so they'll be more inclined to help try and save it.

Pay and Length Per Article:
I will request around 6 article topics a week from you. Since this will be long term, I am willing to pay $6 per article. Each article should be no less than 1,000 words. Payment via Paypal (if you prefer another way of payment, please let me know).

Writing:
- Must be well written/good grammar
- Must be creative
- Must be able to research the topic
- Must make the article interesting to read and very informative
- Must use niche lingo
- Must write articles quickly
- Must be detailed
- Must have a conversational but somewhat formal tone
- Don't include unnecessary big words to sound "smarter"
- Don't include fluff to try and reach the word limit
- Don't plagiarize. I will be checking for plagiarism

If you know SEO, do NOT focus on it. I just want you to write an informative article.

How will I choose you as a writer?

I am not interested in your samples as those can easily be written by someone else. I will assign you a topic to write. If you're interested, please contact me at nextlvlig@gmail.com

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Oga, I hope this is not a new way of getting free articles from writers. You requested for 500 words free article from each writer. Now you are back to advertise with a new username. So all those that wrote the previous assessment, none was good for you.

Nigerians and narialanders make una fear God.

1 Like

Re: Write 1,000 Words Of Premium Outdoor Niche Content by Goalnaldo(m): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
Blazing12345:

Oga, I hope this is not a new way of getting free articles from writers. You requested for 500 words free article from each writer. Now you are back to advertise with a new username. So all those that wrote the previous assessment, none was good for you.

hahaha that was how a man I meet on freelancer said I should write a product review for him. Did that. Still brought another topic for me. Na so I japa o
Re: Write 1,000 Words Of Premium Outdoor Niche Content by minivan25: 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
Blazing12345:

Nope I am not doing that. I contacted 50 people looking for a writer. 25 people responded and submitted applications. Only 1 was good but asked for a price outside of my budget.

So, I decided to post on the forum in hopes of getting more applicants.

If I were to not have a writing section on my application, I would have to do a trial for each writer and I would've spent $150 ($6 x 25 applicants) just to find out that most of them have unreadable content.
Re: Write 1,000 Words Of Premium Outdoor Niche Content by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
minivan25:

Nope I am not doing that. I contacted 50 people looking for a writer. 25 people responded and submitted applications. Only 1 was good but asked for a price outside of my budget.

If I were to not have a writing section on my application, I would have to do a trial for each writer and I would've spent $150 ($6 x 25 applicants) just to find out that most of them have unreadable content.

Hello minivan25. I am interested in this writing job. But, please, can you state what makes the contents written by the previous applicants unreadable?
Re: Write 1,000 Words Of Premium Outdoor Niche Content by Leykars: 8:49am On Nov 04, 2019
I also need a good content writer for grocery based contents/products, but can only afford to pay half of the Op's pay (that's about 3$), but it's on a long term basis.....interested individuals can send PM's for further discussions. Thanks in advance.
Re: Write 1,000 Words Of Premium Outdoor Niche Content by Blazing12345: 2:51am On Nov 05, 2019
minivan25:

Oga, so even my content was unreasonable, you try. So why did you use a new username now to request for new writers.

I just weak for Nigerians
Re: Write 1,000 Words Of Premium Outdoor Niche Content by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
Leykars:
I also need a good content writer for grocery based contents/products, but can only afford to pay half of the Op's pay (that's about 3$), but it's on a long term basis.....interested individuals can send PM's for further discussions. Thanks in advance.

Please, mail me via this email address: conferenceandrewATgmailDOTcom. I can't access the email attached to my nairaland profile.
Re: Write 1,000 Words Of Premium Outdoor Niche Content by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
Blazing12345:

Oga, so even my content was unreasonable, you try. So why did you use a new username now to request for new writers.

I just weak for Nigerians

I so much believe in the natural law of retribution. In alleged cases of dubiousness like this, I don't stress myself much. Everyone would reap whatever he sows.

PS: For those of you who wish to prey on the ignorance of those trying to make ends meet legitimately, I just want you to know that it is a terrible curse to eat the sweat of others. You are not only doing evil to them, you've succeeded in incurring the wrath of God on your life.
Re: Write 1,000 Words Of Premium Outdoor Niche Content by minivan25: 8:11am On Nov 07, 2019
yinka303:

Hello minivan25. I am interested in this writing job. But, please, can you state what makes the contents written by the previous applicants unreadable?

Just to name a few:

Grammar and sentences don't make sense.
Some of the writers can't articulate their ideas very well.
Introductions go off on a tangent and speak of nothing related to the article's topic.
Re: Write 1,000 Words Of Premium Outdoor Niche Content by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 07, 2019
minivan25:

Just to name a few:

Grammar and sentences don't make sense.
Some of the writers can't articulate their ideas very well.
Introductions go off on a tangent and speak of nothing related to the article's topic.

aite sir

(1) (Reply)

Female Logistics Officer-120k Monthly Gross / I Need A Pastors Job / A Sample Interview Thank You Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.