Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

How Can I Connect My Adsense To My New Site And Get Verified - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Connect My Adsense To My New Site And Get Verified (656 Views)

I Need An Adsense To Buy. / How Can I Increase My Adsense Earning / My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Connect My Adsense To My New Site And Get Verified by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2019
Hello everyone,
I really need urgent help from you all....I created a new domain which is two months now and tried connecting my Google adsense account on it by placing ads code on it so as to show ads....but you all no the new Google adsense policy of verification. twice they have sent mail and refuse to show ads...am just sad, what must I do?

whatsapp me and assist me fix this issues and get compensated adequately

thanks
Re: How Can I Connect My Adsense To My New Site And Get Verified by BLOGSTORE: 8:48am On Nov 03, 2019
According to new Adsense policy, once you connect your Adsense account to your site, they'll still have to review the site before approval
Re: How Can I Connect My Adsense To My New Site And Get Verified by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
BLOGSTORE:
According to new Adsense policy, once you connect your Adsense account to your site, they'll still have to review the site before approval

yes i knw, how I get them to approve a new one I just connected?

(1) (Reply)

1 DAY TRAINING ON: How To Set Up Your Own E-commerce Website And Start Selling. / Can I Use Propeller Push Notifications With Adsense? / 5 Basic SEO Tips That Will Make You Rank Higher On Google.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.