Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

How Rituals, Fraud In Nigeria Can Be Tackled – Actor Kenneth Okonkwo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Rituals, Fraud In Nigeria Can Be Tackled – Actor Kenneth Okonkwo (448 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Replies Reno Omokiri Who Said He 'acts Loyal Without Being Loyal / Kenneth Okonkwo And His Son, Kenechukwu, In Matching Outfits / Kenneth Okonkwo And Son In Matching Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Rituals, Fraud In Nigeria Can Be Tackled – Actor Kenneth Okonkwo by zainam: 8:41am On Nov 03, 2019
Veteran actor and politician, Kenneth Okonkwo, who recently got a Chieftaincy title from Nollywood, has said he’s not pleased that some Nigerian youths are still caught up in rituals, fraud and other vices.

The Living in Bondage star actor said filmmakers should jointly make efforts to combat the ills of the society, especially fast-lane money making.
“The fact that even after 27 years we did Living In Bondage that Rituals and fraud are still experienced in Nigeria, it means lots more need to be done. Filmmakers should continue hammering on it with their productions and the consequences thereof. The consequences of selling your soul to the devil is that, he comes after everything you own, even your lineage. It is a blood covenant, it comes back to hunt you; even your generations. So the youths should take note. What can you exchange for your soul?,” he told said.

The trained lawyer also maintained that he was usually finicky about the type of movies he appeared in.

“From the time of Living in Bondage, I have always been very selective about the movies I appear in. It has to be up to my taste and standard. After doing a movie like Living in Bondage, it wouldn’t be good for one to appear to be nosediving.
However, after being in the business of making movies for almost 30 years, I think it’s time for me to exploit the other talents I have by being more like a tutor to the younger ones.”

Source;
http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/how-rituals-fraud-in-nigeria-can-be.html?m=1

Re: How Rituals, Fraud In Nigeria Can Be Tackled – Actor Kenneth Okonkwo by zainam: 8:55am On Nov 03, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: How Rituals, Fraud In Nigeria Can Be Tackled – Actor Kenneth Okonkwo by GistMore11: 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Texas Couple Who Have Been Married For 80years Named As The Oldest Living Couple / Happiness Kalu Biography | Nollywood Actress You Need To Know / Mercy At One Africa Music Festival Did This (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.