Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,115 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

Gedoni Pens Down Heartfelt Message As He Celebrates His Girlfriend, Khafi's 30th - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gedoni Pens Down Heartfelt Message As He Celebrates His Girlfriend, Khafi's 30th (474 Views)

Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates 8th Birthday, Shola Ogudu Pens Down Heartfelt Post / Simi Confirms Leaving X3M Music, pens down emotional post / Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gedoni Pens Down Heartfelt Message As He Celebrates His Girlfriend, Khafi's 30th by TheOlusanjo(m): 9:58am On Nov 03, 2019
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Gedoni has celebrated his girlfriend and former BBnaija Housemate, Khafi Kareem on her 30th birthday. The lover boy took to his Instagram page to celebrate his heartthrob after giving her a pre-birthday surprise last night. See what he wrote and the video below:

The best gifts in life are those we find in unexpected places, when we aren't looking.
It was no mistake when the Bible described humans as "treasures in earthen vessels", because I've found one in you - Precious, valuable, lovable and with a heart so pure.
Your innocence is beautiful, your smile brightens my world and your entire personality? Simply delightful.
I went into BBNaija for something I thought I wanted, and came out with someone I needed (a partner, a support system, a friend, a sister; everything I didn't even know I needed).
On this special day; I just want to say I love you dearly @acupofkhafi and I cherish what we share.
Love you longggggggggggg ��� @acupofkhafi

Watch video here: https://theinfong.com/2019/11/gedoni-pens-down-heartfelt-message-as-he-celebrates-his-girlfriend-khafis-30th-birthday-video/

Re: Gedoni Pens Down Heartfelt Message As He Celebrates His Girlfriend, Khafi's 30th by angelEmade: 10:01am On Nov 03, 2019
uhmmm itx the fp girl again!
Re: Gedoni Pens Down Heartfelt Message As He Celebrates His Girlfriend, Khafi's 30th by Nickisindigo(m): 10:19am On Nov 03, 2019
angelEmade:
uhmmm itx the fp girl again!
lol

(1) (Reply)

MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work- Bbnaija's Khafi Says / Catholic Church Investigating 2 Nuns Who Returned Pregnant after missionary trip / OMG!!! Drake Ventures Into Marijuana Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.