Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

How 11 Year-old Girl Was Raped And Infected With Hiv - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How 11 Year-old Girl Was Raped And Infected With Hiv (1304 Views)

81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men / Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding / How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How 11 Year-old Girl Was Raped And Infected With Hiv by amurx(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2010
Godwin Isenyo, Kaduna Hauwa Abubakar,11 , of the popular Zango area in Tudun-Wada in Kaduna State, may not live a normal life again. Reason: she was discovered to have been infected by the dreaded HIV after being raped by a 47 year old Sani Aminu, a butcher, and a father of nine, who lives in the same vicinity. Besides, Hauwa was not the only victim of Aminu’s randy behaviour as he equally raped a 10 year old Nusaiba Kabir. The irony of the incidence is that of the trio, only little Hauwa was tested positive when they were taken for HIV test at the Yusuf Dantsoho Memorial Hospital, Tudun Wada. Even as Aminu confessed to have committed the crime, he is a free man now. He was granted bail by the court. Our correspondent learnt that Aminu who is currently on bail, would lure his victims especially primary school pupils to where he does his meat business and forcefully have an illicite sex with them. However, luck ran against Aminu when some teachers in the school began to notice the absence of the the pupils and pronto, they set out to know why the pupils were absent from school. That was why the teacher alerted the parents and the authority of the absenteeism of the two pupils. Narating how it all started, the teacher who would no want her names in print, said: “One of my pupils one day told me that the two girls are always seen within the school vicinity but do no attend classes. “That made me to suspect that something is going on and I decided to go to Hauwa and Nusaiba houses to know what was wrong with them. “On getting to the parents, they also expressed shock about their children’s absence from school because they believed that they( children) are always in school. “Upon inquiry, the girls confessed that actually, they have not been going to school and that instead, they will go to the abattoir to satisfy the sexual urge of the suspect, Sani Aminu. “When we heard this shocking revelation, we decided to set a trap for the suspect and asked the pupil to play along and go to their usual rendezvous where he normally rapes the innocent pupils. “Our bait was successful as we watched from a hidden place and saw him gave each of them N50.00 and ushered them into the isolated place to rape them. That was how we caught him and handed him over to the leader of the abattoir who in turn handed him over to the law enforcement agency.” Hauwa, while narating her ordeal in the hand of randy Aminu said thus: “On three occasions, Sani Aminu ordered his boys to forcefully carry us to a remote place where they rear cattle. He will then come and remove our dress and take turn to force his private part into us. He threatened to kill us if we tell anybody.” On his part, Aminu, a father nine children(4 boys and 5 girls) has already confessed to have raped the two girls just 3 times. He pleaded fro clemency, saying, “I admit to committing these acts on those two children anytime they are sent to buy meat and I used to force them into a place where we keep cattle and take turn to rape them. But I don’t know what got into my head,” Aminu said. But even as Aminu is walking freely on the streets today as result of the bail granted him by the court, medical expert said that teenagers would not live a normal life again because of the permanent damage inflicted on the private parts of the pupils. According to the Education Secretary (ES) for Kaduna South Local Government Area, Alhaji Sanusi Surajo, who claimed that he took the two girls and the culprit for HIV test at the Yusuf Dantsoho Memorial hospital, “the doctors also said the 2 pupil cannot leave a normal live, because he has inflicted a permanent damage to their private part. “
Re: How 11 Year-old Girl Was Raped And Infected With Hiv by r231(m): 9:50am On Nov 14, 2010
break it down now haba
Re: How 11 Year-old Girl Was Raped And Infected With Hiv by Bella87(f): 11:32am On Nov 14, 2010
so sad

r231:

break it down now haba

old man despoiled 2 girls (10 & 11), damaged their private parts, one of the girls caught HIV, man walking freely
Re: How 11 Year-old Girl Was Raped And Infected With Hiv by CrazyMan(m): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2010
May God save this country.
Re: How 11 Year-old Girl Was Raped And Infected With Hiv by r231(m): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2010
Bella87:

so sad

old man despoiled 2 girls (10 & 11), damaged their private parts, one of the girls caught HIV, man walking freely

wow

na wa for 9ja o
Re: How 11 Year-old Girl Was Raped And Infected With Hiv by plappville(f): 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2010
Crazy Country, who are thèse court granting bail to a dirty crimina like Sani Aminu?
why is our law so weak?? It hurts to read things like this and at thé end ( cryfreedom to thé criminers)
Re: How 11 Year-old Girl Was Raped And Infected With Hiv by MaiSuya(m): 1:03am On Dec 01, 2010
kai! i had trouble reading the stuff. . .too bulky

if indeed the girl the girl tested positive soon after the incident, then its unlikely she got it from the man. it takes at least 6 wks for the test to be valid.

Anyway, the poor girl has certianly been thru a traumatic experience. poor thing. , cry cry
Re: How 11 Year-old Girl Was Raped And Infected With Hiv by gestapo(f): 2:41am On Dec 01, 2010
r231:

break it down now haba

Mai Suya:

kai! i had trouble reading the stuff. . .too bulky

if indeed the girl the girl tested positive soon after the incident, then its unlikely she got it from the man. it takes at least 6 wks for the test to be valid.

Anyway, the poor girl has certianly been thru a traumatic experience. poor thing. , cry cry

It is not by force to read/comment on every thread

By the way, he confessed to raping 3 underaged girls cry

(1) (Reply)

Murdered In Her Own Apartment / Man Nabbed For Kidnapping In Ogun State / Bb Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.