Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari (20596 Views)

Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu / Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian / Why SIP Was Withdrawn From Osinbajo’s Office — FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari by Ruggedniggaone: 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
😁 ;D😁
Re: Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari by Goldencheese(m): 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
The man no wan sink alone.

2 Likes

Re: Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari by kikake: 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
But any person loyal to Buhari deserves persecution by saner people.

2 Likes

Re: Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari by Hypocrit: 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
They are all mad including the stupid mod that ban me.

Hope he has bought a house and a car, if not na that plastic chair and his flatten shoe go wound am.

2 Likes

Re: Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari by seborrhic: 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
Jester.
Of course they all know Buhari is a dummy they all throw about his name with the hope his brain would not be able to grasp the real issues.
Oblo is a certificate forger and a crook.
ANY NIGERIAN that tells you he lost his certificate in shady circumstances is lying about it to hide it's forgery or not having ever had one.
Since they started on a background of fraud,they usually go into office with the same mindset and perpetuate their corrupt practices therein.

4 Likes

Re: Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari by chuckjonesbaba(m): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:
We all know Osibanjo is a dictator...

Someone that Intimidated the press to silence.

The most painful part is that he is a lawyer and above all a senior Redeem pastor.

Evil.

All Our Nigerian politicians are all the same.
Re: Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari by justjasper(m): 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
Shut your crap and make yourself available for investigation. Support Mr president my foot. What is good for the goose is also good for the ganther.

1 Like

Re: Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari by kikake: 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
fyneguy:

I suspected him

Suspect any politician in APC. He or she is not in APC for the interest of the masses.
Re: Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari by Cajal(m): 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
NOC1:

Hahahahah, I have read all he said but I never saw an atom of victimization all I saw was he was not happy that he will be audited and he was not having his way with the person appointed to work with him.
..do not mind the dude u quoted
Re: Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari by mu2sa2: 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
This fact is undisputable: Nobody, not even rabbi Nnamdi Kanu or his followers, has established a case of corruption against Pmb. The man himself has challenged anyone, even to his early days as transport officer of NA, to cite a single case of corruption - nobody has. God bless Nigeria. God continue to guide Pmb.

1 Like

Re: Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari by Peappy49(f): 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
This man is just a big liar and he is looking for who to drag into his problem. Dance to the music along
Re: Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari by Peappy49(f): 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
Re: Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari by Patrioticman007(m): 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
mu2sa2:
This fact is undisputable: Nobody, not even rabbi Nnamdi Kanu or his followers, has established a case of corruption against Pmb. The man himself has challenged anyone, even to his early days as transport officer of NA, to cite a single case of corruption - nobody has. God bless Nigeria. God continue to guide Pmb.

Every small thing " persecution, persecution, persecution ". Even when they are killing you with poison. Are we still in the Roman era times of persecution of the Nazarenes.
Re: Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari by Bruemath(m): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
shocked tongue
Re: Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari by contigiency(m): 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
Rubbish. why didn't you say all these before you were removed? Or is this an attempt to collide the office of the president and that of the vice president?

1 Like

Re: Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari by koffsman(m): 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
if not that this country is dead why will the stupid senseless and clueless idiot say he is loyal to Buhari is Buhari Nigeria the assholes set of leaders forget they are supposed to be loyal to the citizens we placed them in power anyways what do I know since they use our fellow youths as tools to attack us so we won't talk now they are witch hunting each other he his now running to seek sympathy from the public assholes everywhere

6 Likes

Re: Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari by Guyman02: 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
He should hire Walter Onnoghen to help him, the man he helped in hounding grin

4 Likes

Re: Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari by Honor10: 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:

The most painful part is that he is a lawyer and above all a senior Redeem pastor.

Evil.

This your campaign of calumny has failed already
Re: Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
Honor10:

This your campaign of calumny has failed already

Is gaining momentum if you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari by Honor10: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
kikake:

Suspect any politician in APC. He or she is not in APC for the interest of the masses.

It is the one in PDP, that have the interest of masses, ryt? U too judged yourself "is my hand not faster than my brain?
Re: Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari by Honor10: 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Is gaining momentum if you don't know.

Lolz, dont Worry now, atikulooser people and failure brothers, I know this is targeted against 2023, but u will fail, like u av always. Let's wait and see.
Re: Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
Honor10:

Lolz, dont Worry now, atikulooser people and failure brothers, I know this is targeted against 2023, but u will fail, like u av always. Let's wait and see.

We are talking about failures of Osibanjo, you dreaming about 2023.

Sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari by imam07: 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Evil.
U are d only irrational being in this room. But why. Is ur brain upside down?
Re: Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari by Shawnnn01: 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
Here we go again with Igbo peddling senseless lies.
KingTom:
Contributed greatly in the persecution of Justice Walter Ononghen who ironically is from his state, now the tables have turned and the beast he was feeding is fully grown grin grin
Re: Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
Why are you loyal?
Re: Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari by Honor10: 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Sorry for you.

Sorry for urself
Re: Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari by InvertedHammer: 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
/
The North are politically savvy more than the South.

When they want to destroy a Southerner or for some unpopular national assignment, they hire a Southerner to do the yeoman job.

Once used, they discard the slowpoke like an orphan to face the wrath of his people.

/

2 Likes

Re: Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari by bukatyne(f): 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Sorry for you.

Failures of Osibanjo?

You mean Osibanjo failed while Buhari passed thus far?

Wetin Musa no go see for gate undecided
Re: Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari by bukatyne(f): 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
The North are politically savvy more than the South.

When they want to destroy a Southerner or for some unpopular national assignment, they hire a Southerner to do the yeoman job.

Once used, they discard the slowpoke like an orphan to face the wrath of his people.

/

The North understand politics.

They are the real politicians in Nigeria.

The rest of us are just puppets.

That's why I laugh when I see anyone talk of supporting the North:

They are just using the fellow till further notice.
Re: Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari by JonDon12: 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
Wow dem they fight who go lick boot. Ma guy, you know say dem people, na dem get bootlicking. Boot no dey wey everybody go dey lick . Buhari only get two and just the Southwest alone get 32.5 million people. So Ogbono, Aburo mi, stay in your place.

Also Process dey for Bootlicking. If you want lick Buhari Boot, you go first look for Omonile or Agbero, lick him boot. Agbero go lick LGA Chariman boot or if na chief Agbero like MC olumo him go lick Oba or Alaafin or Alake, depending on which one dem get. Now Oba go lick State governor. State Governor lick Afenifere, Afenifere go lick Bata Osibanjo. Osibanjo , na him get Bata Tinubu. And then Tinubu, Jagaban Borgu, the Kabiyesi of Bootlickers go carry him pomo lips, go "gbe body e" lo Aso Rock, prostrate for floor and Lick Buhari Boots.

Me I be Igbo so all this na from Strict Observation not experience. Igbo enwe Eze na Agbero na Omonile so we no dey lick boot.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogbonnaya Onu Rejects Umahi's Car Gift / Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. / 2019: Buhari’s Men Court Igbo With 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.