Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Two Robbers Burnt To Death In Delta (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Robbers Burnt To Death In Delta (Disturbing Photos) (33360 Views)

Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Phone Snatchers Injure Man In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Secondary School Boy Stabs A Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Robbers Burnt To Death In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by OGwales(m): 9:19am On Nov 04, 2019
Now that they have roosted them, why they no chop them since they could not hand them over to the police? Foolish people, they were thieves, you are murders
Re: Two Robbers Burnt To Death In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Slynation(m): 9:22am On Nov 04, 2019
Jewingle:
shut the Bleep up! Is Nigeria the only country that robbery exist? Robbery happens even in developed countries but they don’t resort to this rubbish. How can we move forward when we are this primitive. Such a lame statement. Can’t believe In 2019 we still have barbaric humans in Nigeria. The heart of an average Nigerian is just so wicked and don’t be surprised most of the people that burned them are criminals themselves.
yen yen yen yen yen....!! Oga keep kwayet!! This is Nigeria were our force agencies ain't trust worthy, I have never supported jungle justice before until a friend of mine(Collins) in Kaduna state was killed just for assisting the mob to catch a criminal...As a patriotic citizens they just romanced his body a little & handed him over to those useless set in black called police, and he boldly told him before leaving that he will be back for him, 3days later Collins was shot dead, some people identified the guy as the culprit....A week later, Na a whole community beat the hell outta that idiot to death.....!!
Armed Robbers never do you something...
Re: Two Robbers Burnt To Death In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:28am On Nov 04, 2019
Why are we so quick 2giv jungle justice 2our fellow brothers nd sisters..cnt we widen our eyes enough to see that the problem is ME AND YOU! Lets vote the right ONE! ad so when the evil is taken out of us we learn 2liv RIGHT!
Re: Two Robbers Burnt To Death In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by alexola20(m): 9:35am On Nov 04, 2019
Re: Two Robbers Burnt To Death In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Youngjohnosas: 10:29am On Nov 04, 2019
it's a pity they had to die like this. we had same scenario in my neighborhood. A group of guys had been terrorising the neighborhood and a friend of mine had fell victim twice. market women, petty traders,oloshos and guys werent spared either and soon it became a norm that there was barely a day a robbery incidence wasn't reported.

that faithful day they robbed someone and the person quickly alerted his neighbors and they raised an alarm,we converged together and gave them a hot pursuit,one even shot at us and we were so lucky it didnt hit anyone. we later caught up with two of the robbers while the other escaped.

After subjecting them to so much torture we decided to take them to the police station and we were stunned by the reply the police men on duty gave to us. they said since we caught them with a gun,we should have killed them and brought their dead bodies to the police station.they {police } don't want to spill blood rather we should have done it ourselves.
Re: Two Robbers Burnt To Death In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Yabariki: 11:44am On Nov 04, 2019
Jungle justice

Re: Two Robbers Burnt To Death In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Afodot0022(m): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
You people that are talking trash that jungle justice blablabla is bad. I pray you guys will not be a victim of all this dreaded robbers. its the day they show you shege, that is when you will care less when jungle justice is passed on them. Those guys no get joy and they can do anything to inflict harm on their victim.As for me, i think thats what they all deserves..KILL THEM ALL

2 Likes

Re: Two Robbers Burnt To Death In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by skinnyinc(m): 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
na thief dey burn thief
Re: Two Robbers Burnt To Death In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by 4labi: 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
All you people shouting jungle justice this and that...if these two robbers enter ur apartment and rapes ur wife and daughter in ur presence (infecting dem with HIV) and den shoot u for leg...u won't say this rubbish...na u go pour fuel self once u recognise them
Re: Two Robbers Burnt To Death In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Ekob(m): 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
This happen in my area and I saw the burnt bodies with my very eyes and i had no iota of pity for them.

I use to be an advocate against jungle justice but believe me if you had never been a victim of these thoughtless and wicked set of criminal beings you will not understand what it feels like. the psychology torture and Trauma that goes with it.

I remembered when robbers burgled us in my apartment. they carted away every single movable object in the apartment including the plasma Tv right in front of us. my sister would have been rape too but for her timely escape. For a year I suffered a psychological Trauma.i couldn't sleep at night without replaying the scene in my head.

For the case of these armed robbers, They have been terrorizing that vicinity for three days on a stretch now. A day before the incident a public secondary school in that area was robbed by the same gang. students and Teachers alike were the major casualties here.

Now on a first Sunday of the month when every sane person would be doing a self re-evaluation of their lives, the people of that area woke up to the news of another attack by these criminals. They had to take a stand. enough is enough!.

If you decide to involve the police, they will only manage to get there long after the criminals must have escaped and they will only succeed in arresting the innocents. On the other hand, if you decide to hand them over to the police, be rest assured that those criminals you handed over to the police will even get home before you do.

Honestly, the police system have failed us and the government is not helping matters either. Yes the country is hard, but it is not enough excuse to perpetuate evil on your fellow country man who is also struggling for his daily bread and to make ends meet.

Hard work pays. Yahoo yahoo is not Hustle, Criminality is not hustling.

Those of you comparing those thieves to the politicians, I want you to understand that the future is in each and every one of us. and it is that consciousness and orientation that you create in the the society today that will in turn produce the same politician that will represent you tomorrow.
Re: Two Robbers Burnt To Death In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Titogbanski: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
This killing is an evil act. Let he or she that is without sin cast the first stone
Re: Two Robbers Burnt To Death In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by lonelydora: 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
angelEmade:
jungle justice is sooo wrong

Keep quiet
Re: Two Robbers Burnt To Death In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
Jewingle:
shut the Bleep up! Is Nigeria the only country that robbery exist? Robbery happens even in developed countries but they don’t resort to this rubbish. How can we move forward when we are this primitive. Such a lame statement. Can’t believe In 2019 we still have barbaric humans in Nigeria. The heart of an average Nigerian is just so wicked and don’t be surprised most of the people that burned them are criminals themselves.
oga forget plenty talk, jungle justice is the best for those heatless armed robbers
Re: Two Robbers Burnt To Death In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by LKO(m): 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ekob:
This happen in my area and I saw the burnt bodies with my very eyes and i had no iota of pity for them.

I use to be an advocate against jungle justice but believe me if you had never been a victim of these thoughtless and wicked set of criminal beings you will not understand what it feels like. the psychology torture and Trauma that goes with it.

I remembered when robbers burgled us in my apartment. they carted away every single movable object in the apartment including the plasma Tv right in front of us. my sister would have been rape too but for her timely escape. For a year I suffered a psychological Trauma.i couldn't sleep at night without replaying the scene in my head.

For the case of these armed robbers, They have been terrorizing that vicinity for three days on a stretch now. A day before the incident a public secondary school in that area was robbed by the same gang. students and Teachers alike were the major casualties here.

Now on a first Sunday of the month when every sane person would be doing a self re-evaluation of their lives, the people of that area woke up to the news of another attack by these criminals. They had to take a stand. enough is enough!.

If you decide to involve the police, they will only manage to get there long after the criminals must have escaped and they will only succeed in arresting the innocents. On the other hand, if you decide to hand them over to the police, be rest assured that those criminals you handed over to the police will even get home before you do.

Honestly, the police system have failed us and the government is not helping matters either. Yes the country is hard, but it is not enough excuse to perpetuate evil on your fellow country man who is also struggling for his daily bread and to make ends meet.

Hard work pays. Yahoo yahoo is not Hustle, Criminality is not hustling.

Those of you comparing those thieves to the politicians, I want you to understand that the future is in each and every one of us. and it is that consciousness and orientation that you create in the the society today that will in turn produce the same politician that will represent you tomorrow.

Saw the burnt bodies when going to church yesterday and it wasn't a pleasant sight to behold, it was gory. What part of that area do you stay?
Re: Two Robbers Burnt To Death In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Listar(m): 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
leeking:
Fvck! 2019 we still believe in jungle justice.
We really need to dismantle this country and start again. We dey move without any sense of direction.
My friend, don't be quick to conclude. Those guys wanted to rob a lady of her phone, the lady refused and tied one of them with her hands and so they shot at her to kill her but the bullet could not penetrate her. Would u be happy if she had died and the robbers to rob others at will?
Re: Two Robbers Burnt To Death In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by manuelkel(m): 6:54am On Nov 05, 2019
LyfeJennings:

If only U ever been robbed
Can you imagine??
You no dey shame?
Is Nigeria the only country robbery exist?
Do other countries engage in jungle justice
Your comment proves how heartless and inhuman you are.
Bleep you!
Re: Two Robbers Burnt To Death In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 7:37am On Nov 05, 2019
manuelkel:

Can you imagine??
You no dey shame?
Is Nigeria the only country robbery exist?
Do other countries engage in jungle justice
Your comment proves how heartless and inhuman you are.
Bleep you!

Yes I am heartless and inhuman
So long they are robbers
THEY DESERVE IT AND THEY WILL ROT IN THE HOTTEST PART OF HELL FIRE.
One last prayer: May U experience the evil these robbers do first hand by His special grace. They won't kill U o but they would make U feel exactly how their victims feel when discharging their duties

#SHOLOSTUPIDNI
Re: Two Robbers Burnt To Death In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Torg77: 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
Azmanaty:
The Senate should pass a law that anyone who involves in jungle justice should be jailed for life.
Enough of all these primitive lifestyle.

Its all primitive until they hand them to the police ,police takes bribe and let them go then they rob your mother and shoot her right in the head
Re: Two Robbers Burnt To Death In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Azmanaty: 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
Torg77:

Its all primitive until they hand them to the police ,police takes bribe and let them go then they rob your mother and shoot her right in the head

Mugu! So when human brings discuss, u sef go talk?? Park one side make I see road. Ode!
Re: Two Robbers Burnt To Death In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Torg77: 6:26am On Nov 06, 2019
Azmanaty:

Mugu! So when human brings discuss, u sef go talk?? Park one side make I see road. Ode!

Park one side mame I see road ugly mumu. Ode
Re: Two Robbers Burnt To Death In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 09, 2020
kamanidesmond:
Two suspected robbers were reportedly burnt to death in Ovwian, Delta state.

From reports gathered, they were three in number but one escaped leaving the lynched two to the mercy of the angry mob, which set them ablaze.

See photos from the scene below;

Omg no one deserves that. Suffering that bad n loss of they life for stealing when they probably just hungry ppl
Re: Two Robbers Burnt To Death In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Mayng01(m): 11:40am On Aug 09, 2020
This is one of the reasons why Nigeria is described as a zoo by google
Re: Two Robbers Burnt To Death In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Gadaluck(m): 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
The one who escaped will still go back into robbery. Na 007James Bond him be till them change am for am...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber / 2 AGIP Staff Shot Dead In Bayelsa(Graphic Photos) / Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.