Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Unizik Female Leader And Entrepreneur Drops Pen. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unizik Female Leader And Entrepreneur Drops Pen. (228 Views)

Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) / Unizik Female Student Kidnapped And Killed / Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Female Leader And Entrepreneur Drops Pen. by Sabina042: 11:51am On Nov 03, 2019
Hello!
Can you hear meeee ��
The Lord is Good!
He is the alpha and the Omega.

I wrote my last paper today!

Say #congratulations to me�

B. A acquired.
8 semesters.
74 courses
Est. 350 assignments/quiz.

Just take time to read, �is not fiction it is real.

I Joined about 10 voluntary Club.
Tried about 7 different businesses �
SUG, Faculty of arts and my department was not left out, I served in different positions.

Headed the student unit of the department.

Do you know what it means for school to pass through students, unizik passed through me indeed.

If I tell you I sponsored my education would you believe? A times I leave for Lagos to cover programs and get paid!

If I tell you I could have quit in my 100l would you believe?

I read a powerful quote that changed my thought "there is a woman I want to be, but before I can become that woman I have soo much work to do"

I was nicknamed the "woman I want to be"

I didn't make soo much close friends, I met idea mates, prayer mates, Jegede mates �.

Finally, all the glory belong to my God, I call him Chukwu ọma m, Special thanks to unkulu Emenike and wife, my family, uncles and aunties, friends and well wishers, Digipreneur Hub #YAPJEN #JassyCoachingServices
#DominicansistersCollege
#Nuass
My younger bro �
My male folks.
My super man �
My HOD George Onwudiwe
My Amiable lecturers.
Unizik
Unizik Council of departmental Presidents
Students of NAIAASS.
The list is much.

Thanks soo much uncle Dennis Chucks Izehinosen Inegbedion
In a special way I'm saying thank you to Mumsy D-love and Ogochukwu Anyaduba may the good bless you abundantly!

To everyone who has been part of my journey, I saying thank you!

I'm very sure my parents could have been super happy today but they are no more � Enternal rest!

#theGraduationSeries
#Graduate
#AdaIgbo
#AdaAbatete
#female_leader
#entrepreneur

1 Like

Re: Unizik Female Leader And Entrepreneur Drops Pen. by angelEmade: 11:54am On Nov 03, 2019
lovely...
Re: Unizik Female Leader And Entrepreneur Drops Pen. by Nickisindigo(m): 11:59am On Nov 03, 2019
angelEmade:
lovely...
yeah lovely

(1) (Reply)

Flatmate Needed Urgently / Euro Africa Economic Forum / 5 Easy To Use Collaborative Apps For Remote Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.