Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

No Genuinely Born Again Lady Does Goodbye Sex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Genuinely Born Again Lady Does Goodbye Sex (583 Views)

Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Genuinely Born Again Lady Does Goodbye Sex by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 03, 2019
Some ladies sleep with their ex few weeks before wedding. "I don't know what demon is in charge of that specific act". Even some ladies in church department or as church workers may engage in such, but I tell you; no genuinely born again lady can dare such. Anyone speaking in tongues and engaging in such is not born again. They may only think they are born again, but the are only doing church activity
Re: No Genuinely Born Again Lady Does Goodbye Sex by Carmit(m): 11:56am On Nov 03, 2019
Correct!
Re: No Genuinely Born Again Lady Does Goodbye Sex by angelEmade: 11:58am On Nov 03, 2019
obviously
Re: No Genuinely Born Again Lady Does Goodbye Sex by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
Carmit:
Correct!
No sentiments about it...
Re: No Genuinely Born Again Lady Does Goodbye Sex by Godsfavour78: 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
Does a genuinely born again lady even have sex with a man that is not officially her husband in the first place?

Abi what's even the purpose of this thread.

1 Like

Re: No Genuinely Born Again Lady Does Goodbye Sex by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
Godsfavour78:
Does a genuinely born again lady even have sex with a man that is not officially her husband in the first place?

Abi what's even the purpose of this thread.
She doesn't do with her fiance too?
Re: No Genuinely Born Again Lady Does Goodbye Sex by Godsfavour78: 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
hattrick2019:
She doesn't do with her fiance too?
guy you too funny. Please try and be reading Bible for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: No Genuinely Born Again Lady Does Goodbye Sex by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
Godsfavour78:
guy you too funny. Please try and be reading Bible for yourself.
This one does not concern reading Bible for yourself....The true fact is that some ladies do it. They sleep with their ex few days or weeks to wedding. Does that require me searching the Bible on it?
Re: No Genuinely Born Again Lady Does Goodbye Sex by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
Don't guys do the same thing? It's not ladies alone. I am not supporting such act, both genders are guilty.
Re: No Genuinely Born Again Lady Does Goodbye Sex by Godsfavour78: 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
hattrick2019:
This one does not concern reading Bible for yourself....The true fact is that some ladies do it. They sleep with their ex few days or weeks to wedding. Does that require me searching the Bible on it?
and what are we saying?
Re: No Genuinely Born Again Lady Does Goodbye Sex by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Don't guys do the same thing? It's not ladies alone. I am not supporting such act, both genders are guilty.
Ladies do it oooh!! Guys do it too!! But it is just part of the deceit of this generation... People forming fiance/fiancee and messing up with ex...It is unchristian
Re: No Genuinely Born Again Lady Does Goodbye Sex by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2019
Godsfavour78:
and what are we saying?
We are saying what we are saying!
Re: No Genuinely Born Again Lady Does Goodbye Sex by Godsfavour78: 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
hattrick2019:
We are saying what we are saying!
This you thread is like saying a child shouldn't drink more than two bottles of beer. When the truth is a child shouldn't be drinking at all in the first place.

Hope you get my point.
Re: No Genuinely Born Again Lady Does Goodbye Sex by lastmessenger: 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
You made me remember something I experienced

But I won't tell the story right now.

Because the memory is almost gone.

It is in an old movie.

Never a good thing to sleep with your ex few weeks before marriage.
Re: No Genuinely Born Again Lady Does Goodbye Sex by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
Godsfavour78:
This you thread is like saying a child shouldn't drink more than two bottles of beer. When the truth is a child shouldn't be drinking at all in the first place.

Hope you get my point.
Born again ladies do not sleep with ex before wedding, neither should intending couples commit Fornication...Some intending couples may not sleep with each other but may have sex with ex
Re: No Genuinely Born Again Lady Does Goodbye Sex by Seun(m): 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
hattrick2019:
Some ladies sleep with their ex few weeks before wedding. "I don't know what demon is in charge of that specific act". Even some ladies in church department or as church workers may engage in such, but I tell you; no genuinely born again lady can dare such. Anyone speaking in tongues and engaging in such is not born again. They may only think they are born again, but the are only doing church activity
If a lady sleeps with her ex there are two people sinning: the lady, and her ex. Why are you only concerned about the spiritual status of the lady?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Genuinely Born Again Lady Does Goodbye Sex by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
Seun:

If a lady sleeps with her ex there are two people sinning: the lady, and her ex. Why are you only concerned about the spiritual status of the lady?
Mr Seun, It is the lady and her fiance that should be judging each other for going astray.
Re: No Genuinely Born Again Lady Does Goodbye Sex by vincentjk(m): 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
lastmessenger:
You made me remember something I experienced

But I won't tell the story right now.

Because the memory is almost gone.

It is in an old movie.

Never a good thing to sleep with your ex few weeks before marriage.

Because the fiance could find out right?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Be Ready To Be Caught Up In The Rapture? / 5 Reasons Islam Is Not From The God Of Abraham / The Difference Between A Temple And A Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.