Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Cardi B Joins Cast Of ‘fast & Furious 9’: 'this Is Going To Be The Best One' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Joins Cast Of ‘fast & Furious 9’: 'this Is Going To Be The Best One' (792 Views)

Teni Does 'Fast & Furious' Stunt On Set (Video) / Cardi B Joins In The End SARS Protest (video) / Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Joins Cast Of ‘fast & Furious 9’: 'this Is Going To Be The Best One' by Iamtoptenbeats: 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
* Cardi B will follow-up her stripper role in “Hustlers” with a feature in Universal’s hotly anticipated “Fast & Furious 9”.
Vin Diesel shared the casting Tuesday with a video that shows him and the hip-hop star on the UK set of the action film.
“I’m tired, but I can’t wait,” Cardi told Diesel’s “I ain’t gonna front, I think this is going to be the best one.” — Peep the post below.
Justin Lin, who directed “Fast & Furious 6,” will helm the ninth installment in the franchise starring Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Jordana Brewster, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, Helen Mirren and Charlize Theron are reprising their roles. John Cena, Finn Cole and Anna Sawai have also been cast.
The film is set for release on May 22, 2020.
In related news, we reported earlier how Cardi was quick to clean up the bold statement she made this week about how she paved the way for other female rappers in the music industry.
The former stripper attempted to clarify the comment in a string of tweets on Wednesday, writing:
“I didn’t say I pave the way for female rappers but I deff gave the hood and women hope.Nikkas wasn’t collabing with females rappers.Labels where signing female rappers and putting them in a shelf and not focusing on them.Not giving them proper attention .”
Cardi also noted:
“It seem like it was impossible for it to be more then one female rapper.These male rappers where not even takin Money from female rappers for a feature cause it seem far fetch for another woman to make it.I see so many male artists collabing wit females now even.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqVdrkE_VqY
Re: Cardi B Joins Cast Of ‘fast & Furious 9’: 'this Is Going To Be The Best One' by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
Wtf? Why her?

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Having A Nice Time With His Daughter As He Entertains Her (Video) / Wizkid Gift His Manager, Sunday Are A Richard Mille Wristwatch On His Birthday / Nollywood Actress Chizzy Alichi Traditional Wedding In Enugu(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.