Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Blackberry Saga! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Blackberry Saga! (767 Views)

Windows 10 Will Come With 'candy Crush Saga,' Whether You Like It Or Not / Learn How To Run Candy Crush Saga On PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Saga! by DeviceMan: 4:37pm On May 22, 2007
Forget all the HYPE - MTN, Glo and their versions of BlackBerry!
BlackBerry Device is simply another Smartphone or PDA. Just add Windows Mobile to a Smartphone or PDA, and you get better functionality than a BlackBerry device!

Take for example an i-mate Device (Smartphones and PDAs).
This is what you'll get:
Ms Word
Ms Excel
Ms PowerPoint
Ms Outlook
MSN Messenger
Internet Explorer
Windows Media Player
VPN Connectivity
ActiveSync
AntiVirus
, and lots more, including a FREE membership of "Club i-mate" - the world largest gathering of Windows Mobile users.
Club i-mate gives you free and paid Ringtones, Games, Discounts and a host of other valuables.

Then again, let's consider the Push Email service from MTN and Glo through the BlackBerry.
They are not even True Push, and neither is BlackBerry the leader worldwide in this technology.
Ever heard of SEVEN?

SEVEN is the Global leader in Mobile Email solutions.
It is used by almost all the top GSM Operators worldwide (about 120 operators), including O2, T-Mobile, Hutchinson, Sprint, NTT Do-Co-Mo, , you name it!
70% of all mobile email users in Japan and some parts of Asia, use SEVEN.
Its also pre-installed in some makes and models of mobile phone including Nokia and Sonyericsson.
This is because of its proven ease of use, whilst delivering Intranet & Internet Mails with the highest security in a direct True Push manner.
What's more, it has the easiest software and package installation, and it is compatible to over 200 different makes and models of mobile phones.

This means that you are not restricted to buying a "BlackBerry", and you can use it on ANY NETWORK with GPRS in Nigeria!!!

The catch?
No catch!
The SEVEN Always-On Mail service is also a lot cheaper than the BlackBerry as offered by both MTN and Glo.
1. The Personal Edition costs ONLY N1,700 per user per month compared to N5,000 on MTN, and N10,000 on Glo.
There are No Activation Fees or any hidden charges!
2. The Enterprise Edition costs ONLY N3,500 per user per month compared to N6,000 on MTN (plus over N500,000 for license fee), and over N10,000 on Glo (plus cost of a BlackbBerry Server, Activation Fee and Sundries).
SEVEN has no Activation Fees or hidden costs. Just the monthly subscription!

In summary, this is SEVEN Always-On Mail:
Global Leader
No Network restriction
No mobile device restriction (choice of over 200)
No Extra or hidden charges
Less than half the monthly subscription.
, The choice is yours!!!

i-mate and SEVEN are represented in Nigeria by Race Telecoms (racetelecoms)
Enjoy!
Re: Blackberry Saga! by Maleeq(m): 11:35am On May 23, 2007
DeviceMan:

i-mate and SEVEN are represented in Nigeria by Race Telecoms (racetelecoms)

I should have guessed. You must be a PR agent for these guys!

This might just interest you, the technology  your "so-called" leaders in mobile email solutions are running on was not develpoed by them. They have been infringing on the patent rights owned by Visto Coporation.
Re: Blackberry Saga! by DeviceMan: 1:46pm On May 23, 2007
Hey Maleeq,

Forget the PR issue - Nigerians must know the facts behind such flamboyant adverts as bombarded by Glo and MTN for BlackBerry.

Talking of patent infringements, when had a suit ever been brought against SEVEN by Visto.
Is it not RIM the owners of BlackBerry that are always in and out of court since their inception - over "Patent Infringements"

Please get your facts right, and don't join these insatiable GSM Operators in ripping off Nigerians!
Re: Blackberry Saga! by Maleeq(m): 4:09pm On May 24, 2007
The fact is both Blackberry and Seven were sued  for the patent infringement.

Anyway sha, I agree MTN and GLO are ripping people off.

(1) (Reply)

Help with MS Exam70-270 installing,Configuring And Administering MS Windows / Death To All Virus (raila Odinga) / Speakers Not Working On My Laptop: Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.