Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate (39872 Views)

Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' / Kano ‘Chip Whip’: DSS Arrests Fake Number Plate Producers / Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate by Soso990240(m): 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
mu2sa2:
And this one would claim to be born again or a mallam! Why not admit the error and correct it instead of all this useless roundabout.
Bros, Abuja can never accept mistakes made in Kano.. and I believe d FRSC guy. Unless d owner specified CHIP instead of CHIEF.. FRSC procedures cannot make such mistake.. it must have been spotted during registration and production. I know that.
Re: FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate by ernieboy(m): 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
Merit123:
OURMUMUDONDO

so FRSC wan tell me say them never come across this car for road before,

NIGERIA IS FINISH
abi o, all their officers have been blindfolded and could not see a number plate on a vehicle driven by a prominent leader in a state.
Re: FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate by BigotMan(m): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate by jonnyjustcome22: 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
Highest level of abuse of power by our so call legislative. Useless bounch of people
Re: FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate by koffsman(m): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ask Obj he lives on the farm that belongs to the nation that he now claims ownership of like Atiku did with other Nigeria property they might be able to help you on why your tears is salty
Paulo3ree:

Why is it salty?
Re: FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate by faruqola(m): 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
chai.., Nigeria, we don't delegate power and responsibility but rather accusation, wrongdoing and mistake... pls, tell us who did that?
Re: FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate by Paulo3ree(m): 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
koffsman:
Ask Obj he lives on the farm that belongs to the nation that he now claims ownership of like Atiku did with other Nigeria property they might be able to help you on why your tears is salty
On my way

Re: FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate by Comedian2019: 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
kikake:

A people deserve the sort of leaders they get.
They vote incompetent leaders.

The same bad leaders appoint incompetent people as heads of govt departments.

The incompetent people at heads of govt departments debase everything in the society. That explains why FRSC would produce a licence plate like this, and another FRSC denies with erratic grammatical expressions.

By the time PMB leaves Nigeria, the country must have gone wholly to the dogs.
You've said it all.
Re: FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate by koffsman(m): 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
Good I hope u start with his nose
Paulo3ree:

On my way
Re: FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate by benzzyno(m): 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
helinues:
Then who authorised the plate number?

Or is issuing plate number now the work of carpenters?
. cheesy this is naija oo.. Counterfeit plate number full road.
Re: FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate by Paulo3ree(m): 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
koffsman:
Good I hope u start with his nose
Why

Re: FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate by govomotors: 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
We want to see FRSC submit a petition to the Police or EFCC and prosecute those behind Issuance of this fake plate numbers.

If someone other than the FRSC produce a government official plate number that means must of the Government official plate numbers are fake and BH spy might be using same for information gathering and free passage at every check point.

Until the fake producer is arrested, equipment seize, those behind this is trial openly and sentence, we will not accept ant excuse from FRSC.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate by webngnews: 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hmmm
Re: FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
So in other words na fake e be abi

Make them go and arrest the car owner

1 Like

Re: FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate by djbussy(m): 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
Money no circulate. Folw yarnsh don open, indoor runs.
Re: FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate by Penisman: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
J111333:
So who produced the plate number then, a vulcanizer fucknaiza? undecided

Correct yourself Bro.

It's called "Number Plate" an not Plate Number.
Re: FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate by blackboy(m): 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
That plate number looks very original. Why come out and deny FRSC produced it when the FRSC Kano boss has been asked to investigate and revert. Wait for his report. Next level lie
Re: FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
Penisman:

Correct yourself Bro.

It's called "Number Plate" an not Plate Number.
Thank you.
Re: FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
ogbuefi677:

That means you don't know what's going on.
The average abokki whether educated or not pronounces chief as chip,president as fresident,government as ganmentgrin.
Haba,you no de listen to Buhari when he talks live?

Going through comments on nairaland most of the time makes me weep for Nigeria and myself. At times, one may think the comment is a satire, later, that is how the writer reasons. The question is this, did aboki (as you called them) write GCE/NECO examinations the way they pronounced their words? Do they write University examinations the way they pronounced their words? The answer is No.

The grammatical error is certainly from the office of the Chief Whip, otherwise, it would have been rejected. The Chief Whip may prefer the plate number written the way the people he presents pronounced it. This way, it is not an error as announced by Road Safety.
Re: FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate by Emyogalanya: 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
In other words he is using a Fake number? So when will he be arrested ? Or does he have Immunity too? Later they will say Igbo produce Fake things
Re: FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate by Emyogalanya: 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
This calls for a #step-down protest so the cheap weep will step Aside. If its pastor fatOyimbo now people would have been making Noise this is a good cause for protest let the man step down till futher Notice
Re: FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate by ChoCho54(f): 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
helinues:
Then who authorised the plate number?

Or is issuing plate number now the work of carpenters?
Jamb question

Re: FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate by kulrunsman79(m): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
I don't believe any rumor against the Federal Government until they deny it
Re: FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate by Sunnymatey(m): 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
Why wont they deny it? Failure has no friend.
Tire for nigeria drama abeg.
Here in Canada everything is stew
Re: FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
It's clear what happened here.

Someone from the chief whip's office (if not the chief whip himself) called to ask that a number plate be made for him and that it should read "Chief Whip". However, given that the Hausa/Fulani accent tends to pronounce "chief" as "chip", the FRSC official must have heard the latter and, not wanting to ask questions printed what he heard.
Re: FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate by NGRsenate: 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
I don’t get, am I not supposed to be able to put anything I want on a custom plate?

Be it “chip” or “chief”?
Re: FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate by gazza07(m): 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
This is what u get when u have "affidavit(ers)" parading themselves as rulers/leaders. Average northern politicians are on affidavit level. North will continue to ruin(rule) till thy kingdom come.

Buhari upper lever 2023.

I love Buhari.
Re: FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate by Penisman: 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
J111333:
Thank you.

You are welcome Brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate by engrfaruq(m): 10:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
ursullalinda:
What where you expecting before.....I expected them to deny......incompetent human beings.

Not as incompetent as you appear to be... A person that cannot differentiate between were and where should be in classroom not Nairaland.
Re: FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate by engrfaruq(m): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
koffsman:
When you have touts and pen robbers as leaders that what you get chief whip is now chip whip with a plate number not registered guess he did it himself but how the hell did he get the equipment to make the plates I tell u this country is gone find a way out

Can you tell us what "that" is doing up there alone? Can you see you're aren't clean too? So go and focus on your assignment not Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus / Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra / Properties Recovered So Far From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Custom Boss (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.