Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Confused - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Confused (213 Views)

WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria / Exam Instructions That Got The Student More Confused / Confused Unclad Gym Fan Claimed Protein Drinks Made Him To Touch A Woman’s Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused by Cheryph200(m): 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
I had to post this in edu forum because I want us to educate ourself..
Hi my main topic.....

I was sitting next to a civilised man (educated) this morning and the man said with deep exhale "life is full of shit and competition in low voiCe ....my concern is what can he be going through?
Re: Confused by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
Life is a competition. The weak die off.
The theory of natural selection
Re: Confused by nlPoster: 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
Cheryph200:
I had to post this in edu forum because I want us to educate our self..
Hi my main topic.....

I was sitting next to a civilised man (educated) this morning and the man said with deep exhale "life is full of shit and competition in low voiCe ....my concern is what can he be going through?

We are mind readers.
Re: Confused by Cheryph200(m): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
Not about reading his mind.. I post this because I have the same believe about life
nlPoster:

We are mind readers.
Re: Confused by Maj196(m): 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
Typical

(1) (Reply)

2020 Is Around The Corner, What Steps Have You Taken? / Content Writer / Udom's A/court Victory, True Reflection Of A'ibom People's Wishes - Councillor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.