Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death (57210 Views)

Manchester United Sign Brazil International Geyse Da Silva Ferreira / Pablo Mari, Five Others Stabbed In A Milan Shopping Centre. Suspect Arrested / Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death by samuelthaking(m): 2:09am On Nov 04, 2019
Temptee101:
shocked

Ritual things, for fortification purposes

Penaldo should be seriously squeezed and investigated

When the real GOAT, MESSI, is winning everything, why won't he go extra mile to be like him

Spits
Though I am a messi fan but I must say you are overly brainless and you have an empty skull �, You better modify this trash before penaldo fans com for you

4 Likes

Re: Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death by Originalsly: 2:28am On Nov 04, 2019
Hmmm.....stabbed to death in bed.... by a Brazilean? May be drug related...... cheat South American cartels... they send a hit man to get you.

1 Like

Re: Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death by Happyguy201: 2:53am On Nov 04, 2019
brazil very wicked people if you want know how wicked these people are go to bestgore.com and see how they butcher human being
Re: Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death by Lugianostar(m): 2:58am On Nov 04, 2019
I rebuke an 11th hour waiting upon God for something great to settle for these awkward negative news in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death by Erys(m): 3:12am On Nov 04, 2019
Temptee101:
shocked

When the real GOAT, MESSI, is winning everything, why won't he go extra mile to be like him

Spits

Your mumuness wear bra

1 Like

Re: Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death by MrCuteking(m): 4:09am On Nov 04, 2019
Planned. BTW People still dey here by this time
Re: Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death by OhiOfIhima: 4:17am On Nov 04, 2019
Temptee101:
shocked

Spits

You need a brain surgery man!

1 Like

Re: Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death by Hero2k9: 4:18am On Nov 04, 2019
Temptee101:
shocked

Spits

1 Like

Re: Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death by Timinho23: 4:40am On Nov 04, 2019
Temptee101:
shocked

Spits

Here's why Africa is what it is..
People normally ask we ignore people like this so as not to give them credibility but the more we address the issues, the more we save other potential morons from toeing the line of this fool

2 Likes

Re: Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death by Greatpoet(m): 4:54am On Nov 04, 2019
You lack mental fortification......

Temptee101:
shocked

Spits

2 Likes

Re: Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death by friendlyadvice: 5:00am On Nov 04, 2019
grin hmmm the man wicked o so e be dey collect money for the rubbish wey e dey put untop ronaldo head

R.I.P man
Re: Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death by Realfrankie(m): 5:11am On Nov 04, 2019
lathrowinger:
Some fans go say na messi handwork

Low IQ
You don't reason like a human

1 Like

Re: Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death by Osemekedgreat3(m): 5:13am On Nov 04, 2019
Insecurity everywhere even the western world with hi-tech are not exempted .
Re: Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death by Goldencheese(m): 5:13am On Nov 04, 2019
cry cry cry
Re: Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:14am On Nov 04, 2019
Temptee101:
shocked

Spits

No coommon sense

1 Like

Re: Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death by ATTemi: 5:15am On Nov 04, 2019
Mobile phones should be sold with a certificate proving you’re mentally stable, and, it should be conducted at Government approved hospitals.
Temptee101:
shocked

Spits

4 Likes

Re: Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death by Raygina(f): 5:28am On Nov 04, 2019
Ikú tó pá òjuba èni..owé ló pá fún ní
Re: Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death by kayusely70(m): 5:37am On Nov 04, 2019
What a wicked world! God rest his soul and expose the killers.
Re: Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death by great664(m): 5:48am On Nov 04, 2019
Temptee101:
shocked

Spits

So you sat down and you use your brain and hand to type this thrash?

Africa my Africa... It is well

3 Likes

Re: Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death by Hotzone(m): 6:08am On Nov 04, 2019
Barbers and cultism
Re: Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death by LUMY7: 6:09am On Nov 04, 2019
See your dustbin reasoning
Re: Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death by DameB(f): 6:19am On Nov 04, 2019
MrVegina:
[s][/s]

Wetin bros do you nau?
Re: Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death by GideonOluwatobi(m): 6:24am On Nov 04, 2019
alonzoiv:
Rest in Peace to him. Thorough investigation is advised. Stab wounds...hmmmm.

We are not in Nigeria, there would be Investigation

1 Like

Re: Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death by Bellotelli: 6:25am On Nov 04, 2019
This is the job I've bn applying for a very long time. Now that my competitor is dead, can you pls consider me. I can do better sir. RIP to the dead. cry cry
Re: Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:30am On Nov 04, 2019
If na Naija now, na de pic of de dead body wey blood dey flow we go see for Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death by Bigval5: 6:34am On Nov 04, 2019
Sirmuel1:
Ronaldo please employ me. I can plait puff-puff, shuku and all back. embarassed

Even Naira Marley style grin

1 Like

Re: Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death by promisedeco(m): 6:41am On Nov 04, 2019
Temptee101:
shocked

Spits

Re: Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death by setobaba: 6:51am On Nov 04, 2019
Seeing lots here, linking Ronaldo to the man death is so ridiculous for me. For God sake, he's just Ronaldo baber and not his handle, that he is, he cut his hair, get his payment, and walk to anywhere he so wishes to go. Explain how Ronaldo used him now

1 Like

Re: Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death by Nostradamus: 7:11am On Nov 04, 2019
lakesider:
If na naija e happen. Nigerians will blame themselves
true talk!!

Nigerians with weird ways. Someone up there is already blaming Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death by Philipadewale69(m): 7:24am On Nov 04, 2019
Olap auto service is an organization where serving and repair of vehicles are carried out..
We deal with different brands of vehicle
Your one-step affordable autoshop
Oil change services
Brake services
Suspension parts
Air conditioning services
Pcm scan
Vehicle body shop
Come and let's pamper your vehicle
Our aim is to satisfy our customers
Address:7oribanwa along lekki expressway.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos / Jamie Vardy: Nigerian Players Keep Talking In Pidgin English, I Want To Learn It / Danny Welbeck May Not Play Football Again - UK Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.