Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,332 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Read A Story, Tell A Story. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Read A Story, Tell A Story. (448 Views)

Read A Book Today!!! / A Lonely Heart (A Story) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read A Story, Tell A Story. by Kindoo: 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
Wurastories is a story website for writers and readers of stories. It creates platform for you to write stories in different languages, genres and styles. The main vision is to build community of writers who would use pen (stories) to make the world a better place, which to me is equal to one book one idea, solution or more.
Wurastories enables you to;

1. Write poetry, drama, prose or your style for others to read and enjoy. This is in the main story page. It is indeed a large place for you to write.

2. Share your essays and write ups, experience and more with others. This is on this forum page. You can also share news of recent happening in the literary world.

3. Story on the go. You can upload your stories in PDF format for readers to download and on the move.

Wurastories is fun place for writers whether you have become vibrant, or you are just starting. You want to reach to more people or use your knowledge to impact the world, Wurastories is just the place. No limitations, no boundary, write as you go, write in the house, write on campus. Write to impact, write to inform, write to motivate,... Also read anywhere you go, it is all for your pleasure.

visit here,
Wurastories.com.ng
Read a story, Tell a story.

Re: Read A Story, Tell A Story. by Kindoo: 10:31am On Nov 07, 2019
I want to share this with someone who may be interested in investigative story. I just got this on my head rolling but don't really have interest. If you have interest you can develop it.

The story is on a family who were expecting babies, the scanned showed two males but at birth they got one boy and girl. Their mind wondered but they thought nothing but God is accurate. Growing up, the female had an issue and they got to find a our she had a different blood from them. Without deep thought it was impossible for a woman to have twin born in different minute for different men. Something came to mind, there had been a fowl play. This made the heart to draw to an incident that happened not to long in years, the story of child swap in that very hospital. The husband got mad, and wanted to know what happened and where his little son was, then he decided to investigate, this led to the revelation of many vice taken place in the hospital. Knowing he was watching, his life and family came under threat.

You can flesh this up, telling us his discovery, threats, fear s, escape, victory and recovery of his son.
Re: Read A Story, Tell A Story. by Kindoo: 9:06am On Nov 20, 2019
Another story concept.
This story is in the local setting, I mean like the village setting where they believed in sacrifice to the gods and other stuff.

VENGEANCE
A couple who had been looking for the fruit of the womb for years jointly waited on the gods facing the plight, the pressure and the pain. Finally the gods gave them a son. They were most happy and grateful. They waited for more but it seemed that was all. Then there came a dark year for them when the the land was making yearly celebration of the gods , the priest insisted that their only son be the sacrifice. The woman almost ran mad, the man was broken, they tried to plead, resist and more but all was in vein, that son was given to the gods.
In deep pain the couple decided to take vengeance on the land. The man said ' The peace this village want to know by sacrificing my son, she will not know it. I will bring her down, I will bring her down'

You can flesh it up like,
-their plight in looking for children
- their standings together in all odds
- all their efforts to get children
- the answer to their prayer and the love for him
- the time of village celebration of the gods
- the priest decree, the couple's reaction and the people's reaction
- the sacrifice
- The decision of vengeance
- how two people (couple) could face the whole village and bring them into pains and sorrow.
The village was at the edge of been totally shattered before they got way out.

Happy writing.

(1) (Reply)

Unbreakable Bond / Article Re-writer Needed / The Messiah (a Poem) By Aroyewun Abimbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.