Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Unban Abagworo! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unban Abagworo! (1679 Views)

Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo / Bill Seeking To Unban Use Of Tinted-Glass Pass Second Reading In Senate. / Mopol Man Shoots Pregnant Woman To Death In Abuja (Pics Courtesy of Abagworo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unban Abagworo! by oderemo(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2010
threat?
At least u guys know where to get me kilo.56 off lagos ibadan expressway, thats where ode remo dey. Unlike most faceless geezer.
the likes of him i take for breakfast when i was in my 20s.
We can decide to be civil or start biafra2,
Whichway, i dey kampe.
Ezeuche do u stoke this hatred up for a purpose or u r that passionate?
Re: Unban Abagworo! by abagoro(m): 8:41am On Nov 16, 2010
Moderator I am still waiting oh.
Re: Unban Abagworo! by slyopez(m): 9:30am On Nov 16, 2010
This moderator seems to be against my Igbo broda, if abagworo was banned for tribal hatred, what happens to the likes of Bluetooth, Mr Cork, bkbabe, onlytruth etc they should be banned from browsing the internet in their entire life. Seun, jarus, aisha do something b4 i label u ppl tribalist.
Re: Unban Abagworo! by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2010
slyopez:

This moderator seems to be against my Igbo broda, if abagworo was banned for tribal hatred, what happens to the likes of Bluetooth, Mr Cork, bkbabe, onlytruth etc they should be banned from browsing the internet in their entire life. Seun, jarus, aisha do something b4 i label u ppl tribalist.
hmm
Re: Unban Abagworo! by nadneth: 8:51am On Nov 17, 2010
Moderators unban Abagworo now or!
Re: Unban Abagworo! by abagoro(m): 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2010
And what tribe has Abagworo written something that is hate against?
Re: Unban Abagworo! by chosen04(f): 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2010
UNBAN Abagworo NOW!!

How come, we ban the poetics and clap for the goaders?
Re: Unban Abagworo! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2010
You guys are still here shouting UNBAN ABAGWORO abi?

Abagoro, we are already getting use to this name, so no need pleading to be unban. We are not use to Abagworo again. cheesy tongue
Re: Unban Abagworo! by PhysicsQED(m): 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2010
slyopez:

Gworo-Aba was banned for spam, not hate. It happened to me too and I'm not Igbo.
Re: Unban Abagworo! by chyz(m): 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2010
PhysicsQED:

Gworo-Aba was banned for spam, not hate. It happened to me too and I'm not Igbo.

Well your Edo so your kind of Igbo.That could have been the reason. grin
Re: Unban Abagworo! by Beaf: 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2010
On second thoughts, I think abagoro should be banned as well.
Re: Unban Abagworo! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2010
Even tho I have nothing against abagworo, I believe he needs to remain banned until he can respectfully ask to be unbanned.

Ordering and demanding that the mods unban you, and esp coming up with ludicrous excuse like "I was banned because I'm Igbo" is unexceptionally rude.

Until you guys can learn to address the mods, you'll continue to remain banned. imagine how you'd feel if you were a mod dealing with a rude nler. Get used to your new ID, or better start thinking of another one. By the rate you're going, another ban should be expected.

Good job seun and jarus jare.
Re: Unban Abagworo! by chyz(m): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Even tho I have nothing against abagworo, I believe he needs to remain banned until he can respectfully ask to be unbanned.

Ordering and demanding that the mods unban you, and esp coming up with ludicrous excuse like "I was banned because I'm Igbo" is unexceptionally rude.

Until you guys can learn to address the mods, you'll continue to remain banned. imagine how you'd feel if you were a mod dealing with a rude nler. Get used to your new ID, or better start thinking of another one. By the rate you're going, another ban should be expected.

Good job seun and jarus jare.

Ala gbushukwe gi. what do u mean he should stay banned? angry
Re: Unban Abagworo! by PhysicsQED(m): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2010
chyz:

Well your Edo so your kind of Igbo.That could have been the reason. grin

What is the meaning of the bolded?
Re: Unban Abagworo! by chyz(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2010
PhysicsQED:

What is the meaning of the bolded?

It's a joke my friend laugh laugh. you know people say you people are like a mixture of yoruba and igbo.
Re: Unban Abagworo! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2010
chyz:

Ala gbushukwe gi. what do u mean he should stay banned? angry

My post was self-explanatory.
Re: Unban Abagworo! by chyz(m): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

My post was self-explanatory.

He wasn't being rude about it. All he said was he was banned for trying to post history. It was a spam-bot problem.
Re: Unban Abagworo! by Abagworo(m): 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2010
I want to use this medium to thank the moderators and all the upright people on Nairaland.

The voice of justice and equity continues.

NAIJA WILL BE GREAT
Re: Unban Abagworo! by aljharem(m): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2010
Abagworo:

I want to use this medium to thank the moderators and all the upright people on Nairaland.

The voice of justice and equity continues.

NAIJA WILL BE GREAT
grin grin grin grin jokes grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Orders Admission Of Women Into Nigeria Defence Academy / Goodluck Jonathan Cannot Solve This Problem / The North And The Continued Existence Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.