Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos (6416 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood / Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room / Maureen Waititu & Frankie Of Just Gym Maternity Photos Set Internet On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos by Forummod: 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
Post by https://Bazefor9ja.Com

Congratulatory messages are in order for budding Instagram star, Christina Temitope Abiola who just gave birth to a bouncing baby girl named, Aniyah Oluwanifemi Grant.

The lady who is proudly black and tags herself ‘Melanin Madness’ released some daring baby-bump photos in which her tummy was covered with black marks.

ALSO READ:- Nigerian lady sets internet on fire with sultry maternity photos

According to her, she felt so uncomfortable showing that off to the general public and this forced her to delay the shoot to the later end of the pregnancy period.

She could have avoided the photo-shoot but she wanted to keep memories of the pregnancy period just like other women do. After a long time of contemplating, she undertook the photoshoot and decided to share with her over 36,000 followers on Instagram.

Her pictures came with the stunning testimony and inspirational note which could be read below:

ALSO READ:- Toke Makinwa celebrates her 35th birthday with lovely photos

“BTS Insecurity is a dangerous thing. I believe It restrains us from for filling our full potential. When it came down to shooting my maternity photos I was truly afraid. So afraid I delayed it to 38 weeks pregnant!! time was truly running out and I wanted my memories! At first I asked the photographer to try and edit the marks.

ALSO READ:- ‘I need new Pants & Bras’ – Bobrisky tells her fans (photo)

However it was so much the edit made it look off. So I said no worries let’s do! I’ve been struggling with embracing my marks because I felt like I was the only one who’s experienced such an extreme amount. My entire belly was covered and I felt like I was doing something wrong.. I was more worried about after having her if they’d even go away and how long it would take.. but through the love and support of friends and family I feel very secure! I like to call my marks beauty marks! Because my marks represent the beautiful life I brought to the world! I honestly would do it all over again for her”

See more photos below:

https://bazefor9ja.com/blog/entertainment/nigerian-lady-sets-internet-on-fire-with-sultry-maternity-photos/

Re: Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos by DanielOc: 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
Shirtttttttttttttttt!!!!!
Fresh dude, but the woman tho tongue tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos by khia: 6:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
DanielOc:

Her skin is beautiful and chocolate, that's how I like men. I have never seen stretch marks like that before tho.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos by Geminita1(f): 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
She is so beautiful, and her man is fair and strong, just how i like them. cool

However, seems they redrew those stretch marks for clout cos they look so unreal.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos by cenaman(m): 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
OP pls add graphic.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
Those belly marks be like tree

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos by Harlem2(m): 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
Nonsense lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos by sweetonugbu: 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
And so
Re: Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos by Sonsly041(m): 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
She deserve the stretch marks award of the year

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos by Zeedarh(f): 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
I believe in self love but this is sooo out of line.

If she didn't upload the pictures would she die??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos by dominique(f): 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
DanielOc:

She's a very beautiful woman, it's the make-up in the first photo that looks odd on her.
Re: Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos by Ayotemide(f): 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
Zeedarh:

You dont know what self-love is clearly.
Re: Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos by Ayotemide(f): 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
Geminita1:

However, seems they redrew those stretch marks for clout cos they look so unreal.

They are very real and consistent to the ones i have seen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos by Ayotemide(f): 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
I love looove this, i do belly painting for photoshoots like this.
Re: Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos by LadySarah: 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
Melanin popping.Thats hot chocolate color. cool
Your stretch Mark tells a story ; kiss kiss.* kiss.
Thank God for safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos by LadySarah: 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
Geminita1:

They are that shade cos She isvery dark colored.Nothing was redrawn
My auntzs was exactly this way but has faded overtime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos by LadySarah: 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
Zeedarh:

I hope You say this cos of the nude shot and not because they seem hideous to you.

Its an encouragement to a lot of woman trying out so many oils to prevent stretchmarks,that they arent alone in the struggle.

It is normal and will eventually fade .
St..pid Boys on nl who are deceived by what they see in nollywood movies will Come bodyshaming her.Its just one of the many prices women pay to be a mother.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos by dipson4u08(m): 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
THAT PIKIN GO STUBBORN OOOO

SEE THE STRETCH MARK WEY E CREATE FOR THE MOTHER BELLE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos by galadima77(m): 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
Shibaraba:
Those belly marks be like the word 'disgusting'
Re: Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos by chudyprince: 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
Shibaraba:
Those belly marks be like tree
NO, it looks like avocado pear
Re: Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos by unkuwonu(m): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
Will this make front page?
Re: Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos by wiseone28: 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
I dey go work..

will be back to comment.

Re: Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos by Geminita1(f): 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ayotemide:

They are very real and consistent to the ones i have seen.
wow shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 04, 2019
LadySarah:

I hope You say this cos of the nude shot and not because they seem hideous to you.

Its an encouragement to a lot of woman trying out so many oils to prevent stretchmarks,that they arent alone in the struggle.

It is normal and will eventually fade .
St..pid Boys on nl who are deceived by what they see in nollywood movies will Come bodyshaming her.Its just one of the many prices women pay to be a mother.
The same price that those that bleach pays to become fair..

Stretch mark is stretch marks jo!!!

Guys love you irrespective.. Don't sugarcoat it!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos by adedayoa2(f): 5:46am On Nov 04, 2019
That baby must have weighed over 4kg

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos by SolarRen(m): 6:49am On Nov 04, 2019
Graphic!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos by Forummod: 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
Forummod:
Post by https://Bazefor9ja.Com

Congratulatory messages are in order for budding Instagram star, Christina Temitope Abiola who just gave birth to a bouncing baby girl named, Aniyah Oluwanifemi Grant.

The lady who is proudly black and tags herself ‘Melanin Madness’ released some daring baby-bump photos in which her tummy was covered with black marks.

ALSO READ:- Nigerian lady sets internet on fire with sultry maternity photos

According to her, she felt so uncomfortable showing that off to the general public and this forced her to delay the shoot to the later end of the pregnancy period.

She could have avoided the photo-shoot but she wanted to keep memories of the pregnancy period just like other women do. After a long time of contemplating, she undertook the photoshoot and decided to share with her over 36,000 followers on Instagram.

Her pictures came with the stunning testimony and inspirational note which could be read below:

ALSO READ:- Toke Makinwa celebrates her 35th birthday with lovely photos

“BTS Insecurity is a dangerous thing. I believe It restrains us from for filling our full potential. When it came down to shooting my maternity photos I was truly afraid. So afraid I delayed it to 38 weeks pregnant!! time was truly running out and I wanted my memories! At first I asked the photographer to try and edit the marks.

ALSO READ:- ‘I need new Pants & Bras’ – Bobrisky tells her fans (photo)

However it was so much the edit made it look off. So I said no worries let’s do! I’ve been struggling with embracing my marks because I felt like I was the only one who’s experienced such an extreme amount. My entire belly was covered and I felt like I was doing something wrong.. I was more worried about after having her if they’d even go away and how long it would take.. but through the love and support of friends and family I feel very secure! I like to call my marks beauty marks! Because my marks represent the beautiful life I brought to the world! I honestly would do it all over again for her”

See more photos below:

https://bazefor9ja.com/blog/entertainment/nigerian-lady-sets-internet-on-fire-with-sultry-maternity-photos/
Re: Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos by Forummod: 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
Re: Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos by victorian(f): 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
LadySarah:

They are that shade cos She isvery dark colored.Nothing was redrawn
My auntzs was exactly this way but has faded overtime.

It doesn't fade.

That section of those marks squeezes up and folds, because the skin has bee stretched coupled with the marks.

A friend of mine has such around her belly button region, and she's slim but when I saw it, the day she was dressing up, I cringed.

I say God help me o, when my time comes Biko.

I don't want my belly to squeeze up, plssssss cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos by LadySarah: 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
Its diff with some others.My aunts own hasfaded but not completely.
Mine was round My waist but has started blending in
victorian:

It doesn't fade.

That section of those marks squeezes up and folds, because the skin has bee stretched coupled with the marks.

A friend of mine has such around her belly button region, and she's slim but when I saw it, the day she was dressing up, I cringed.

I say God help me o, when my time comes Biko.

I don't want my belly to squeeze up, plssssss cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos by victorian(f): 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2019
LadySarah:
Its diff with some others.My aunts own hasfaded but not completely.
Mine was round My waist but has started blending in

You and your aunt are lucky.

It seems body varies.

(1) (Reply)

Does Bobrisky Bath Without Washing His Face? See Photo. / Odion Ighalo Trains With Mysterious Female Training Partner In A Park (photos) / Kylie Jenner Looks Different Without Makeup And Extention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.